No go on heinze - He missed the deadline

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:45 pm

Heinze does not need to buy himself out of a contract in order to leave United.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:24 pm

He had a stinker in the final of the Copa America. Fuck him, anyway. I must be the only one on this forum that doesn't rate him at all. Some people say they are gutted? I'd be gutted to see him wear our red. Happy days, then!
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ade » Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:50 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:Heinze does not need to buy himself out of a contract in order to leave United.

tell us more Leon…
Ade
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:32 pm

fowler4ever wrote:ooh united and their double standards again, rummy nose talks about Tevez and how the player should have the choice to Join whatever club he wants and play for a bigger club, and then Tells the Press there is no way he would consider letting Heinze sign for us even tho the guy would like to join a bigger club..............

what a complete bum wipe

Yeah good point but i was never really hoping for this one to come off anyway.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redtrader74 » Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:55 pm

Ade wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:Heinze does not need to buy himself out of a contract in order to leave United.

tell us more Leon…

He could just tell the alcoholic :censored: i'm fcking leaving, and i want to join Liverpool. All players can decide where they go...unless its Tevez/Masher. Mods join this to Heinze thread.
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:01 pm

Why if we are looking to overhaul United this season, would we want to buy one of their players who can't even cement a place in the United 1st team? Surely if he's not good enough for them, then he's not good enough for Liverpool
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby murphy0151 » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:18 pm

god_bless_john_houlding wrote:Why if we are looking to overhaul United this season, would we want to buy one of their players who can't even cement a place in the United 1st team? Surely if he's not good enough for them, then he's not good enough for Liverpool

Hes much better than Riiise.

Thats the reason why.
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:36 pm

fair enough murphy
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:08 pm

murphy0151 wrote:
god_bless_john_houlding wrote:Why if we are looking to overhaul United this season, would we want to buy one of their players who can't even cement a place in the United 1st team? Surely if he's not good enough for them, then he's not good enough for Liverpool

Thats the reason why.

Are you disbanding the Riise fan club then Muuuuurrrrfff ?
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:10 pm

Ade wrote:

tell us more Leon…

If a player wants to leave a club then they can give a transfer request in, or just request a move.

This happens all the time, and the club are essentially powerless to do anything.

If a player buys out his contract then they dont need to get the club involved at all as they become a free agent.

Article 17 (the ruling to which the original poster refered) was only written two years ago, with the precedent set by the lad who left Hearts for Wigan.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby murphy0151 » Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:57 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
murphy0151 wrote:

Thats the reason why.

Are you disbanding the Riise fan club then Muuuuurrrrfff ?

Hopefully not for long.
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby LFC2007 » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:26 pm

I'd take Riise over Heinze any day, his defensive awareness at times may not be as strong but he's younger and much more versatile.
LFC2007

Postby Fowler_E7 » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:37 pm

Rafa-Dodd wrote:He's English for a start, and I fully believe we need to bring in a few more England players who know exactly what our football in all about. Its no concidence to me that Chelsea and United are full of English stars, because thats why they do so well in the season.

Dont agree with your point here, we have almost as many british players in our team as chelsea or Man utd do, we have Crouch, Pennant, Gerrard, Finnan, Carragher, and Carson in the first team squad, plus Harry Kewell (7)who though he is  Australian has been playing in England since he was a kid and has never played foriegn football.

Man Utd have Carrick, Hargreaves, Rooney, Brown, Ferdinand, Scholes, Giggs, Neville, O'shea, Smith, Flethcher and foster in there first team squad. (12)

Chelsea have Terry, Lampard, A. Cole, J.Cole, Wright-Phillips, Bridge, Johnson, and Sidwell (8)in there first team squad.

We still have a good core of British players, which is only slightly less than Man Utd or Chelsea have, i mean were no were near as bad as Arsenal.

I have no problem with us buying English talent, but i dont think we should be buying players because there english, like its and en extra skill or something, its the quality thats the most important thing.
Last edited by Fowler_E7 on Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:38 pm

Forget Heinze, I don't want anybody from that scum United. If we are in desperate need of a left back, my personal favourite would be either Matty Taylor or Leighton Baines. 2 young lads who would jump at the chance to move to Liverpool.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby Fowler_E7 » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:42 pm

god_bless_john_houlding wrote:Forget Heinze, I don't want anybody from that scum United. If we are in desperate need of a left back, my personal favourite would be either Matty Taylor or Leighton Baines. 2 young lads who would jump at the chance to move to Liverpool.

Baines maybe, he looks a decent prospect but i doubt we could get him for the same price we were looking at Heinze for(£6mil), didnt Wigan reject something like a £7 mil bid from sunderland for him? he looks quite good but not over £5 million pound good IMO. As for Taylor why people keep going on about him is beyond me, he has a good shot and a good engine but nothing else, he would get completly exposed playing left back at our level.
Last edited by Fowler_E7 on Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion