More media garbage

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby L-type » Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:58 pm

lol yeah.  Understanding my message, that could be tough, as i didn't check for typo's till afterwards :D
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:01 pm

L-type wrote:Im surpried no one brought up the fact taht the article says that it was Scott Carson's debut... what a shoddy piece of work, the hournalist should be shot

nah mate, the title of the article is admittedly confusing, but it does mention it would be his champions league debut if he starts tomorrow and later on in the article he mentions carsons debut was vs newcastle.
its written by chris bascome who, to be fair to him, knows his stuff and is a genuine red unlike the other sportswriters on the echo like mcnulty, prentice and mcleod who are all bluenoses.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:09 pm

yckatbjywtbiastkamb wrote:
L-type wrote:Im surpried no one brought up the fact taht the article says that it was Scott Carson's debut... what a shoddy piece of work, the hournalist should be shot

nah mate, the title of the article is admittedly confusing, but it does mention it would be his champions league debut if he starts tomorrow and later on in the article he mentions carsons debut was vs newcastle.
its written by chris bascome who, to be fair to him, knows his stuff and is a genuine red unlike the other sportswriters on the echo like mcnulty, prentice and mcleod who are all bluenoses.

with hindsight it looks like bascome had a bit of inside knowledge on the keeper situation, i think most people thought dudek would start, but obviously to those close to the liverpool camp it must have been clear that jerzy couldnt kick properly with his groin strain.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby Big Niall » Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:33 pm

Didn't Bowyer show practically no interest in LFC, GH was willing to pay £9m for the racist thug.

I know Everton were a catholic club a  hundred years ago but now seem closer to Rangers (who sang pope songs at the weekend - ******) while LFC seem closer to Celtic, what happened?
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:37 pm

Didn't Bowyer show practically no interest in LFC, GH was willing to pay £9m

true....he wanted to be our highest paid player!  and thanksfulyl GH realised that he would only come here for the money...so what did Bowyer do?  He went to West ham and helped them get relegated  :laugh:

he was a good player ONCE...but hasn't reproduced that form for years and glad he's nowhere near Anfield as a Liverpool player
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion