Take out the garbage

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Red_Si » Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:26 am

A.B. wrote:First and foremost sell Djimi Traore, as much as he's improved under Benitez Traore is simply not good enough for LFC, tonight he showed that he's a complete muppet.

Benitez turned down £1.5m for Traore at the start of the season. We would now be lucky to get rid of him for free.

Benitez is the muppet.
Red_Si

Postby kazza » Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:35 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:
A.B. wrote:First and foremost sell Djimi Traore, as much as he's improved under Benitez Traore is simply not good enough for LFC, tonight he showed that he's a complete muppet. Unbealivable, we've lost before but this is the most frustrating defeat I've had to watch.

What is wrong with our players? It seems that they don't care about anything any longer. Nobody was interested in making something happen, nobody was willing to fight and give it their all. I'm disgusted by the performance of our players even if they are mostly youngsters.

I hope to God that this a good smack in the face for us. If we don't   learn ur leasson now then we never will. I hope this awaken us and get's us going because if it doesn't then this will be a long season.

Nunez was a disgrace and so were many of our players. Not acceptable. I'm just glad that we didn't played our starting 11 and lost. This way it gives us a reason why we lost. No more youngsters. From now on play the starting 11 in the Carling Cup.

Please go back to supporting Real MADrid you idiot.

:D
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:05 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:
A.B. wrote:First and foremost sell Djimi Traore, as much as he's improved under Benitez Traore is simply not good enough for LFC, tonight he showed that he's a complete muppet. Unbealivable, we've lost before but this is the most frustrating defeat I've had to watch.

What is wrong with our players? It seems that they don't care about anything any longer. Nobody was interested in making something happen, nobody was willing to fight and give it their all. I'm disgusted by the performance of our players even if they are mostly youngsters.

I hope to God that this a good smack in the face for us. If we don't   learn ur leasson now then we never will. I hope this awaken us and get's us going because if it doesn't then this will be a long season.

Nunez was a disgrace and so were many of our players. Not acceptable. I'm just glad that we didn't played our starting 11 and lost. This way it gives us a reason why we lost. No more youngsters. From now on play the starting 11 in the Carling Cup.

Please go back to supporting Real MADrid you idiot.

How about you post something related to the subject. Traore is not good enough despite the improvement he has made, it wouldn't hurt if we sold him.

What game were you watching? There was just a few who were actually trying to make something happend on the pitch, the rest looked hopeless. Biscan,Hyypia, etc.. were all pathetic. No passion what so ever.

Next time don't waste your and my time with your sh1t,  either post something revelant to the thread or don't post at all muppet. In other words you can shut the f..uck up, holler when you have something to say thats worth reading as in related to the subject.

I don't have time for your mood swings, tumblesh1t.
Last edited by A.B. on Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby kazza » Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:10 am

A.B. wrote:post something revelant to the thread or don't post at all muppet.

muppet??? ??? 

Are you trying to be English. :D

HYM?
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:24 am

4 games inst the end of the world
your going to hit rough patches
once you hit the other side its
going to be smooth sailing
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby cptrios » Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:42 am

Well let's all hope CRA is right. Really though, it's nice to have a relatively positive outlook whenever possible...even through ****** like this.

By the way, CRA, did I see you guys at the Celtic game in Connecticut this summer? The Canadian Red Army, that is?
cptrios

Postby 116-1105728556 » Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:46 am

AB

Up until the own goal at Burnley JT was the best of a bad bunch but there aren't any excuses for that own goal, and whatever he was trying to do.

For me keep him and see if he improves
116-1105728556

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion