More media garbage

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby stmichael » Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:47 pm

incidentally, from tonight's echo, more evidence of why everton, particularly their supporters are nothing short of low life scum. :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/0100new....ge.html
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:08 pm

stmichael wrote:incidentally, from tonight's echo, more evidence of why everton, particularly their supporters are nothing short of low life scum. :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/0100new....ge.html

yeah mate, i mentioned it earlier in the thread, its on the front page of the echo - very embaressing for everton.
this story on top of the violence and coin throwing incidents after the united game and the police horse getting injured after the derby point to a sinister trend involving everton fans after important matches where everton have lost.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:16 pm

They where a disgrace yesterday in the minutes silence singing rangers songs, we are the billy boys, and calling the pope names. :angry: They are a disgrace. And that lot would look good in europe wouldnt it? ???
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:19 pm

there just a bunch of bitter w@nkers, the majority of blues i know are racist violent bitter thugs.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:25 pm

I actually see Everton as the Barbara Windsor of football in this country.

i.e I've been laughing at those t1ts so long I keep forgetting that once upon a time they actually looked quite good.

:D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:33 pm

stmichael wrote:I actually see Everton as the Barbara Windsor of football in this country.

i.e I've been laughing at those t1ts so long I keep forgetting that once upon a time they actually looked quite good.

:laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:41 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
stmichael wrote:I actually see Everton as the Barbara Windsor of football in this country.

:laugh:

i always thought babs had a nice set of baps ,but thats maybe my age ace :love:  :love:  :love:
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:41 pm

if they did sing lodge songs that will ****** off a lot of old school bluenoses

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:43 pm

yckatbjywtbiastkamb wrote:if they did sing lodge songs that will ****** off a lot of old school bluenoses

i think there not interested in the old protestant catholic thing ace ,they just want to cause as much sh!t as poss
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:47 pm

yckatbjywtbiastkamb wrote:if they did sing lodge songs that will ****** off a lot of old school bluenoses

It was terrible the commentators where disgusted there was loads of them singing these chants aswell, really dead loud and obvious moyes wouldnt have been amused at all with playing for Celtic and being a catholic, and Everton are supposed to be the catholics and liverpool the proddies but this isnt so anymore. I know alot of really bitter king billy evertonains and they spout there relgion like they spout the sh#te they talk about us.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:49 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:

i think there not interested in the old protestant catholic thing ace ,they just want to cause as much sh!t as poss

yeah, they like to sing if you know your history but in reality they havent got a clue.
i suppose in a twisted wierd way it shows how far liverpool as a city has moved away from the - if you are this religion you support that club- type of thing.

yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby A.B. » Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:53 pm

F#ck the journalists and the media.

I couldn't care less what they have to say about us [unless it's good of course].

Where was Chelsea two years ago? All of a sudden Chelsea is a big club? Big club where? In the fantasy league? Their club history is an absolute joke, they have no pedigree as a club what so ever and the term "big club" should not be used in the same sentence with Chelsea. Huge amounts of money don't make up for a trophyless club. Blackburn won the Premiership in 95[or was it 96] but that didn't make them a "big club".

"The undisputed top three" my a$$. Apart from Chelsea I can only see Manchester United staying at the top but Arsenal will be taking the fourth place next year and we will be taking the third place and possibly even second, mark my words. If they deny that we are not good enough for the CL then, then they can f#ck off.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:06 pm

Everton are supposed to be the catholics and liverpool the proddies but this isnt so anymore. I know alot of really bitter king billy evertonains and they spout there relgion like they spout the sh#te they talk about us.

agree 100% with you Cisse,,,,no room for religion in football...it's a game and it don't matter what you believe, at the end of the day it's the the game that counts and everyone should be able to enjoy it...
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby L-type » Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:28 pm

Im surpried no one brought up the fact taht the article says that it was Scott Carson's debut... what a shoddy piece of work, the hournalist should be shot
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:36 pm

Im surpried no one brought up the fact taht the article says that it was Scott Carson's debut... what a shoddy piece of work, the hournalist should be shot

Carson's debut was against Newcastle but I understand what you're trying to say.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion