MILAN JOVANOVIC - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Fauxy » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:30 pm

SupitsJonF wrote:Honestly, never watched him enough to comment.  And I know youtube videos make a player look better than he really is.  However, youtube videos also show what a :censored: whackjob he is :D

Weird biting thing

Interview about a penalty

Sorry if the above was already posted.  Hopefully he wont have that kind of strange attitude on the team, or I can see trouble with him and Rafa.

What the hell

Seems like a complete nutcase

:laugh:
Fauxy

Postby Naomi4Nemeth » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:37 pm

Fauxy wrote:
SupitsJonF wrote:Honestly, never watched him enough to comment.  And I know youtube videos make a player look better than he really is.  However, youtube videos also show what a :censored: whackjob he is :D

Weird biting thing

Sorry if the above was already posted.  Hopefully he wont have that kind of strange attitude on the team, or I can see trouble with him and Rafa.

What the hell

Perfect for us then  :D

His English is pretty good.
Naomi4Nemeth

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:20 pm

Weird biting thing

Handbags that's all  :D  Everyone knows  there's no hard footballers its just a myth   :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby sworth26 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:27 pm

Fauxy wrote:

Weird biting thing

What the hell

Hahhaah That's the funniest thing I have seen in ages!  What the fuk is he doing!!!??  :laugh:
sworth26

Postby Rush Job » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:06 pm

He shouldnt have the ball taken off him if he`s supposed to be taking pens.
Looks like he plays with passion.
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby leep33 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:12 pm

I am looking forward to seeing him play for us. He looks a good signing.
leep33

Postby metalhead » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:59 pm

youtube makes lucas look good :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:16 pm

Amongst all the doom and gloom of what has started to become part and parcel of being a red these days

I was looking for positives and remembered that we were getting Standard Liege attacker Milan Jovanovic on a free transfer this summer

Sadly things may have been scuppered for us, according to reports in Italy Rafa is trying to poach the player for Inter because we havnt finalised the deal

Inter manager Rafael Benitez is set to risk the wrath of former club Liverpool by swooping for free transfer target Milan Jovanovic, according to reports in Italy.

Jovanovic, 29, was believed to have agreed a Bosman move to Anfield but a deal has yet to be fully secured for the Serbia World Cup 2010 star. According to La Repubblica, the Spaniard could now swoop in to bring the player to the San Siro.

Discussions with Inter sporting director Marco Branca are understood to have already begun. If the Standard Liege attacker makes the surprise u-turn, he would provide cover for Champions League final hero Diego Milito

source... http://www.goal.com/en-gb....-bosman
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Zidane » Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:22 am

Hah, that's too funny.  I was hoping he would sign here I kinda saw him as a Riera type player for us.  We'll see how things turn out I guess.  Makes you wonder what exactly we're actually doing about signing new players with no Manager at the helm, things just put on hold till we get one?  Either way we need to speed up the process and get us a new manager asap.
Zidane

Postby Rush Job » Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:54 am

From what I hear rafa wont be incharge of transfers at inter, although he`ll obviously have input but all these storys about him signing several of our players is way off the mark imo.
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Good Yank » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:04 am

Kind of hard to believe.  Either the story is a bunch of :censored:, or Rafa must really rate the guy. The theory was that sthe signing of Jovanovic was simply because he's a decent player who will be on a Bosman.  If we had a decent amount of money to spend we wouldn't dip into the bargain barrel. 

Rafa will have a decent bit to spend on players at Inter, so to still want Jovanovic after the move to Inter may say something about how much he thinks of him.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:21 am

The Good Yank wrote:Rafa will have a decent bit to spend on players at Inter, so to still want Jovanovic after the move to Inter may say something about how much he thinks of him.

or maybe it says alot about his wonderful player spotting abilities :D

i do wonder how he will cope with the attitude of Balotelli though.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby tubby » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:54 am

Has he signed for sure then? Looking forward to what he can do over the next few weeks.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:56 am

He doesn't really have a good track record with bad boys so it will be interesting to see how that plays out. The lad is so talanted though, surely worth the risk for another season.

btw There is already an official thread here.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:08 pm

bavlondon wrote:btw There is already an official thread here.

Now merged
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion