MILAN JOVANOVIC - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:06 pm

im sure Milan didnt say that. perhaps in 2 or 3 days time there'll be another article saying he had been misquoted or whatever.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Thommo's perm » Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:48 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:im sure Milan didnt say that. perhaps in 2 or 3 days time there'll be another article saying he had been misquoted or whatever.

You say that like its happened before?

:;):
Thommo's perm

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:12 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:im sure Milan didnt say that. perhaps in 2 or 3 days time there'll be another article saying he had been misquoted or whatever.

did it?  :D
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Thommo's perm » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:33 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:

did it?  :D

Allegedly...
Thommo's perm

Postby RedSi35 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:43 pm

Oh my Shiite Shiite life. 30,000 a week blah blah moan moan.
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:46 pm

RedSi35 wrote:Oh my Shiite Shiite life. 30,000 a week blah blah moan moan.

This is what people forget. Its like that "the club doesnt share my ambitions"
Fu*king unbelievable!
:glare:
Thommo's perm

Postby Johnny Boy » Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:56 am

If he did say it then he can leave in January, another stupid comment on the eve of a big game. No wonder people get fed up with the attitude of these footballers.
Johnny Boy
LFC Super Member

Postby haps » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:33 am

Can't tell you how fed up with footballers I've become.  And all that bloody 'aren't-we-amazing-best-fookin-league-in-the-world-premiership? ???'  Football's just a big commercial, money-spinning, merry-go-round where everyone's trying to get as rich as they can as fast as they can (I guess - who can blame em, in most repsects?)  I'm just really sad about what's happened to our club.  Big part of my life following this club since '76 or so and all those glorious years and incredible teams.  Now ...  don't know what to think of the players who come here now.  And the sad thing is that without a multi-billionaire coming in and us becoming part of the same hypocrisy and extravagance, we're entirley f**ked.  I know it's only October and Spurs were bottom after ten games only a couple of seasons ago but folks, we're in the relegation zone this morning.  Third off bottom.  And would you bet your house on us beating BLACKPOOL (!) at home this arvo?  Feel like crying.

Anyway - Jovanovic, yeah - if[B][I] what he is quoted as saying is true, he can proper f**k off too.  After two monthsa at the club - you're a joke, lad!
haps

Postby europian-kings » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:44 pm

On the oficial now....he says the quotes are :censored: in a word.
europian-kings
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:37 pm

Milan Jovanovic has reacted furiously to newspaper reports suggesting he is restless at Liverpool.
Related Links

Jovanovic assured Liverpoolfc.tv that he is happy at Anfield and knows he must fight for his place.

"I haven't spoken to any journalists other than Liverpool's own club journalists," stressed the Serbian international.

"I am angry. I am new here and all I'm trying to do is work and do what's best for the team. It's not important that I am on the bench. I have signed a contract for three years and I want to stay for three years.

"I feel very good at Liverpool and better players than me sit on the bench whether it's here or anywhere else. I have to learn and work to be better - it's not a problem.

"I expected a challenge. I expected sometimes to be in the team and sometimes not.

"And also, I don't want to speak about myself - it's much more important to talk about the team."

Jovanovic, who is now on international duty ahead of games with Estonia and Italy, insists he and his family are settling well in Liverpool.

He explained: "I have 50 Serbia channels on TV - that's what I am doing with my time. My house is near a park - it's a nice park and I like to spend time there with my kids.

"Football is my life. I haven't got time for anything else until I finish my career."

--------

I'm not surprised, media these days want to add more BS because of where we are right now :no
Last edited by metalhead on Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:40 pm

Another free transfer , we have no money and havent had decent money for the last four transfer window's . You get what you pays for i'm afraid .
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:46 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:Another free transfer , we have no money and havent had decent money for the last four transfer window's . You get what you pays for i'm afraid .

20m and 17m mate for aquaman and johnson.. we had the money but didn't use it wisely last season
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:49 pm

metalhead wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:Another free transfer , we have no money and havent had decent money for the last four transfer window's . You get what you pays for i'm afraid .

20m and 17m mate for aquaman and johnson.. we had the money but didn't use it wisely last season

:sleep
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:52 pm

:D , ok fine I'll stop it there :p
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:53 pm

We didn't exactly have 17 mil and 20 mil to spend outright - Johnson was 8 mil as the rest was owed to us by Pompey and we all know that aquilani was bought in installments and add ons and we actually only gave Roma 10 or 15 mil euros .
Benny The Noon

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion