Mark laurenson - What will he say now!?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby XSD » Wed May 04, 2005 9:19 am

I would be nervous if Lawrenson said we would win, so lets keep things as they are.
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Wed May 04, 2005 9:54 am

Don't know why everybody is anti-lawrenson. He has been asked who he THINKS will win, not who he wants to win. We were under dogs against Chelsea and Juventus.

How many people here put BIG money on LFC to win those games.

I've seen clips of Lawro and Hanson when we won UEFA cup in 2001 and they were jumping up and down with joy.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Wed May 04, 2005 9:57 am

Toschak is the real asswh0le. before yesterdays game he was asked about liverpools great away draws against Juve and Chelsea and he said "when I played a draw away was a bad result" what ******, that Liverpool team went away from home very happy to bring a draw back to Anfield.

He is a total boll0x. I had to watch the analysis on ITV as he's on tv3 (irish)
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sean » Wed May 04, 2005 11:28 am

I watched some of Toshack and Lawrensons analysis on TV3 and I was very disappointed in particular with Toshack.  Immediately after the game he was asked for his opinion and his first response was to comment that it was a poor game.  I disdn't expect himself and Lawro to be jumping out of the tv but as ex-reds I thought they'd show their passion for the club.

Last year on this forum I championed Toshack as Liverpools manager when Houllier was sacked.  Theres no doubting his knowledge of european soccer but after seeing him on tv I dont think hed ever be passionate enough to motivate the likes of Gerrard and Carragher etc. into performing like they did in europe this season.
Every Single Ball
Sean
LFC Super Member

Postby Big Niall » Wed May 04, 2005 11:33 am

Sean - don't know why you were surprised. Toschak has been a ****** for years. When we beat Leverkeusen he said it was a shame that one of the teams would go through and that AC or Manu would not.

T0sser.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Wed May 04, 2005 11:36 am

Mark Laurenson, wasn't he a swede ?
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Wed May 04, 2005 11:37 am

no he's a bl00dy turnip.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby champions of europe 2005 » Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:29 pm

Mark Laurenson... on the field he did us proud, off the field... he should be ashamed of himself, where did all the love for his beloved club with whom he enjoyed countless success, fame and wealth???,      same place as his carreer,   down the gutter!!!, 

thanks for the glory... but shut the :censored: up!!!.:O
champions of europe 2005

Postby PabloAimar » Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:15 pm

i havent heard a peep from him since the final. ???
we've only won it 5 times
PabloAimar

Postby Sean » Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:50 pm

You are quick to slam Lawrenson now because he didn't back our chances during the champions league but you're obviously a young supporter who can't remember Lawrenson helping us to win numerous trophies.  Get a copy of the 1984 european cup final.  The guy was magnificent.  A big factor in our defeat to Juve in '85 was that Lawro had to be replaced after five minutes with a shoulder injury.  This is forgotten in the aftermath of Heysel.  During the mid 1980's Lawrenson and Bryan Robson were probabaly the most outstanding players in Britain.

Most pundits backed Juventus, Chelsea and Milan to beat us.  We had a terrible premiership campaign during which the team deserved criticism.  I don't agree with alot of Mark Lawrenson's views either but his contribution to Liverpool's success was enormous and i'm sure his love for the club is as deep as ever so show the guy the respect he deserves.
Every Single Ball
Sean
LFC Super Member

Postby Roger Red Hat » Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:01 pm

nah, he's a cnt.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:25 pm

Yep,  cu.nt
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:41 pm

Sean wrote:You are quick to slam Lawrenson now because he didn't back our chances during the champions league but you're obviously a young supporter who can't remember Lawrenson helping us to win numerous trophies.  Get a copy of the 1984 european cup final.  The guy was magnificent.  A big factor in our defeat to Juve in '85 was that Lawro had to be replaced after five minutes with a shoulder injury.  This is forgotten in the aftermath of Heysel.  During the mid 1980's Lawrenson and Bryan Robson were probabaly the most outstanding players in Britain.

Most pundits backed Juventus, Chelsea and Milan to beat us.  We had a terrible premiership campaign during which the team deserved criticism.  I don't agree with alot of Mark Lawrenson's views either but his contribution to Liverpool's success was enormous and i'm sure his love for the club is as deep as ever so show the guy the respect he deserves.

Everyone respects his achievements as a player, but thats history.
From what i can see he has no love for the club and takes pleasure from any failings that we have, T@sser.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PabloAimar » Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:55 pm

he deserves to spend a night with jacko... ch'mone :blues:
we've only won it 5 times
PabloAimar

Postby 65-1114725958 » Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:11 pm

7_Kewell wrote:he said we wouldn't Bayen,,,,,beat Juve....he said we wouldn't beat Chelsea, i wonder what he'll say next!

Talking to some felow fans this evening.....we are all shoced that Biscan and Traore are going to play in the Champions leagu final!  Fair dues tho, both played great today
:pirate

Even I didn't think we would beat them at the time, and so did 90% of LFC fans at the time, although they will secretly deny it.

Bearing in mind the quality of those teams, thats why it was our best Euro win ever. we were massive underdogs and were something like 80-1 at the start of the season.
65-1114725958

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion