LIVERPOOL VS BIRMINGHAM - All the build up..................

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby dawson99 » Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:36 pm

lakes10 wrote:
dawson99 wrote:lakes, what forums? :;):

and lets all stop this zonal malarkey.. this isnt championship manger, its slightly more complex than just picking one system

as i am a paranormal investigator i run a lot of paranormal forums

actually, thast kinda cool dude
your football theories are pretty paranormal but cool sites mate
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:37 pm

dawson99 wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
dawson99 wrote:lakes, what forums? :;):

and lets all stop this zonal malarkey.. this isnt championship manger, its slightly more complex than just picking one system

as i am a paranormal investigator i run a lot of paranormal forums

actually, thast kinda cool dude
your football theories are pretty paranormal but cool sites mate

lol  cheers
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:37 pm

F**k off. look at the facts as they are now, if he had styed on we would have got 3 points, , look at the next game we know its going to be hard to get 3 points, you take the points when they are there for the taking...we did not do that.

what are you say that we rest all the best players for the top games...if you do that you ebnd up like tonight...face it we did not score and Rafa DID make a mistake...can you not say it just for once, i am not asking for his head or anything like that , all i am saying it was a bad sub. i even said it when it happend
get off my F**** case for once

fuck off you piece of shit. The only time you post here is when we don't get a result because it becomes real easy for you to slate the manager. Anybody can do that when things don't go your way.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby El Nino_#9 » Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:38 pm

A.B. wrote:fuck off you piece of shit.

no need  :no
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:38 pm

was robbies goal offside or not?
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby L-type » Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:39 pm

Liverpool 4 EVA wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
lakes10 wrote:F**k off. look at the facts as they are now, if he had styed on we would have got 3 points, , look at the next game we know its going to be hard to get 3 points, you take the points when they are there for the taking...we did not do that.

what are you say that we rest all the best players for the top games...if you do that you ebnd up like tonight...face it we did not score and Rafa DID make a mistake...can you not say it just for once, i am not asking for his head or anything like that , all i am saying it was a bad sub. i even said it when it happend

:angry: Who the feck are you talkin to hey?
We dont see you when we win, you just come on when things dont go your way and prefer the f.uckin yard dog tactic of big fat sam.
rafa Benitez is the best thing to have happened to this club.
If you dont agree f.uck off and support Bolton.
Bet you watched it on the radio.
If we can finish 2nd and win the CL and get to the final of the F.A.Cup I wont be complaing are you thick or what?

SPOT ON Ciggy.

agree with Lakes, this is the second game where needless tinkering by Benitez has cost us big, though I don't hold Benitez as much at fault as I do against Man U, but lets move on.  We played well, controlled the game and would have won by a big margin if they didnt stick 10 men behind the ball.  Also lets not forget Agger played superbly today !!
Last edited by L-type on Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:39 pm

A.B. wrote:
F**k off. look at the facts as they are now, if he had styed on we would have got 3 points, , look at the next game we know its going to be hard to get 3 points, you take the points when they are there for the taking...we did not do that.

fuck off you piece of shit. The only time you post here is when we don't get a result because it becomes real easy for you to slate the manager. Anybody can do that when things don't go your way.

hmm A.B, can i see what going to happen before the game kicks off then....i think not i have been on here all night.
the only time i am not on here for games is when i am at a game or out on a investigation.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:39 pm

yes it was. as it wasnt given.

and passmeistro... u rock dude
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:40 pm

passmeistro_#14 wrote:

I don't give a fuck. They can ban me for all I care, I'm tired of seeing this tit comming here running his mouth when we don't get the result. He had nothing to say when we were on a good run, he kept his mouth shut.

This is the same tit that suggested that Fat Sam could had done a better job with this club.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby lakes10 » Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:40 pm

Dundalk wrote:was robbies goal offside or not?

looking at the replay i have just seen...no, but i will waite till it on tv
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:41 pm

lakes10 wrote:
A.B. wrote:

hmm A.B, can i see what going to happen before the game kicks off then....i think not i have been on here all night.
the only time i am not on here for games is when i am at a game or out on a investigation.

You slag off Benitez every chance you get.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby El Nino_#9 » Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:42 pm

dawson99 wrote:yes it was. as it wasnt given.

and passmeistro... u rock dude

yes.....yes i do!  :buttrock  :D  :laugh:
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:42 pm

A.B. wrote:

Hear Hear A.B. its totally true though but its obvious his Ouija board isnt workin to get Rafa out and Big Fat sam in  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:43 pm

A.B. wrote:
passmeistro_#14 wrote:

I don't give a fuck. They can ban me for all I care, I'm tired of seeing this tit comming here running his mouth when we don't get the result. He had nothing to say when we were on a good run, he kept his mouth shut.

This is the same tit that suggested that Fat Sam could had done a better job with this club.

so you only think i am here when to dont play well? ????? shame, have you been to the doc of late, i think you have lost the plot as you dont sem to see me on here most of the time then.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby matrix » Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:44 pm

everyone take it easy  having a go at players is one thing...but getting personel and attacking each is to much, ok 2 points dropped but the rest didnt win so it aint to bad  :;):

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion