JORDAN HENDERSON - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby parchpea » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:29 pm

If Klopp is the man we hope he is Hendersons performances topped with that bottle job yesterday will have finished his Liverpool career.

Klopp didnt protect him in the presser and as captain he should be stepping up but his whole game is about passing responsibilty, looks up gives the easy ball, moves forward turns back, absolute coward of a player.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:22 pm

He's had enough time here to improve and the truth is that he didn't. He's average on a good day!!

:bump

New game of last man standing starting if anyone is interested.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:08 pm

parchpea » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:29 pm wrote:If Klopp is the man we hope he is Hendersons performances topped with that bottle job yesterday will have finished his Liverpool career.

Klopp didnt protect him in the presser and as captain he should be stepping up but his whole game is about passing responsibilty, looks up gives the easy ball, moves forward turns back, absolute coward of a player.

Why does he insist on playing him?
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Eagle » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:35 pm

He's becoming a worry IMO. He was never a world beater but he looks a shadow of the player he was before the injury. Just seems to be passing through games at the moment.
Eagle

Postby eds » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:19 am

Honestly I think his time with us is up.........
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby metalhead » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:27 pm

eds » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:19 am wrote:Honestly I think his time with us is up.........

Nah,

Don't think he is good enough as a first team player for a top 4 or title challenging team, but a good decent squad player who would add a bit of enthusiasm to press the opponent late stage at any game.

Good sub and a good backup for an injured player
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Penguins » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:51 pm

With the insane wage he is bringing in, Henderson is going nowhere.
Penguins
LFC Super Member

Postby ethanr » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:15 am

Eagle » Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:35 pm wrote:He's becoming a worry IMO. He was never a world beater but he looks a shadow of the player he was before the injury. Just seems to be passing through games at the moment.

Agreed. He's our captain, so he's almost required to start every game, but he's just not contributing like we need to. He shows up here and there, but has largely been anonymous for most games. I really don't know what we will do, but I wouldn't want to be in Klopp's shoes in this situation. I think most know he will need to pull his captaincy because your captain needs to start every game.

The other problem is- who would replace him? We hardly have anybody in the team that's going to start every game, and that Klopp will be confident will continue to be a starter for us. Surely not Mignolet. Our CB's are always swapping in and out, but may be Skrtel? He'd be my best choice I think, but Sakho and Lovren look like they may be our CB pair for now. Lucas isn't a mainstay. We have a lot of youth- Coutinho is really the only guaranteed starter right now, maybe Firmino at the moment as well but I'm not sure Couitnho is ready for that burden. Can is too young, but I could see him captaining Liverpool in the future. We just don't have many options right now.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby eds » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:35 am

metalhead » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:27 pm wrote:
eds » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:19 am wrote:Honestly I think his time with us is up.........

Nah,

Don't think he is good enough as a first team player for a top 4 or title challenging team, but a good decent squad player who would add a bit of enthusiasm to press the opponent late stage at any game.

Good sub and a good backup for an injured player

You're happy to keep a player on a reported $100k a week as a sub or back-up .......

Rightio  :laugh:

Half the problem will be selling him as no mid-table team will want to pay that ridiculous wage for an average player at best.
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

eds

Postby metalhead » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:24 am

100k, 200k, 300k it doesn't matter.

what matters is that he is good enough to be as backup when we need to shake things up.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:30 am

Emre Can should be groomed for our new Captain, he has the potential to be one of the very best in Europe, unless of course JK is planning on bringing in a big name CM in the summer and can use the Captain's arm band as bait
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby eds » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:50 am

metalhead » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:24 am wrote:100k, 200k, 300k it doesn't matter.

what matters is that he is good enough to be as backup when we need to shake things up.

I don't think anyone on here would agree with you about having a player on 300k a week as a impact or sub player in a squad.

Especially that player being Henderson, who you think can "shake things up". He doesn't score and isn't a play-maker, so have no idea what you are actually on about.

Quiet a deluded a view, but you are entitled to it I guess......

eds

Postby metalhead » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:31 pm

Righto..

what ever floats your boat
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:32 pm

He needs to grow a pair of testicles pronto. Whats with this side footed shots sh'it? Put your laces through it for fu'cks sake!
:veryangry
Thommo's perm

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:46 pm

I've been critical of him lately but I thought he had a decent game yesterday
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion