Take Henderson out

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby glb » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:56 am

Is Henderson Kenny Dalgliesh's blue eyed boy? Why is Henderson in every game? He has cost Liverpool a lot through lost games he gave away as well as a loss of investment in his wages.
My  husband nearly has a heart attack every time he watches his fan club -Liverpool - only to see Henderson is in that team to play and then watch Henderson give the ball away to an opposition.  Please don't kill my husband. Let Henderson sit on the bench or go on open leave
glb
LFC newBie

Postby maguskwt » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:29 am

glb wrote:Is Henderson Kenny Dalgliesh's blue eyed boy? Why is Henderson in every game? He has cost Liverpool a lot through lost games he gave away as well as a loss of investment in his wages.
My  husband nearly has a heart attack every time he watches his fan club -Liverpool - only to see Henderson is in that team to play and then watch Henderson give the ball away to an opposition.  Please don't kill my husband. Let Henderson sit on the bench or go on open leave

:eyebrow
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:50 am

This is what happens when a man allows his wife free reign on the computer.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:45 am

Welcome to the forum but please note that we already have a lengthy thread discussing young Hendo that you and your better half are welcome to contribute to:

http://www.liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk/liverpool-fc-forum/jordan-henderson-official-thread-t29084.html

This topic will be locked to prevent splitting discussion.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion