JORDAN HENDERSON - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby algymoon » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:03 am

Unread postby ethanr » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:18 pm

algymoon » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:06 pm wrote:
    I am sorry he does not have a bit of skipper material. Skipper lead by example and I am sorry this lad is not special to lead by example, he is only busy fixing his hair during the match!!, He Cannot score enough goals!, He cannot tackle!, He cannot pass that well!, He cannot take a spot kick or free kick!. I don't think he command the rest of players respect!  He only can run, so is the donkey
    This is very normal from an idiot manager, is to clear out a top skipper and make an average player a new skipper!!

What the f*ck are you on about?

Henderson is exactly the type to lead by example. It's not about being the best player and just scoring goals. He works his ***** off every game and understands what it's like to play for Liverpool. He had an opportunity to leave, but wanted to stay and did so in a respectful manner. He's taken a lot of Sh*t from our fans from the first couple seasons he was with us, but his still given everything he has back to them. Last season with the decline of Gerrard, he was often left completely alone in attempting to control the midfield and he did everything he could with what he had. To say he can't pass tackle, or take set pieces just makes me question whether you actually watch any of the games. He's no Gerrard, but he is a very technically sound footballer. He's got more talent in his hair that he's always fixing than most could ever dream to have.

I'm not sure if you've even made a post in the last few months that has included the phrase "idiot manager" in it. You have such a strong bias against Rogers, you have disagreed with every decision he's made. According to your standards, Sterling would be a better captain because he scores more goals and can tackle and pass. Don't take it out on one of our only players who gives everything he's got to the club and to the fans.
                          ****************************************************************************

I don't think you have treated my remarks subjectively apart from your abusive topic which it does shows your level.
In my opinion Henderson is not worthy of being a LFC skipper neither that Sh*t Sterling, as for your beloved Henderson who he was a skipper for amost half of last season, which I don't recall he had managed to lift the team from many miserable situations of those games. The coming days will prove I am right about your beloved skipper.
As for your beloved idiot manager, he is in fact an idiot manager the events of the last two past seasons does prove he is!, I never rated him as LFC manager, and I won't rate him for this season.. The new season is only few days away and the early fixture of games are tough to BR standards and we will see the results!
algymoon

Postby johnbarnes » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:36 pm

The King bought him because he saw this kind of potential.
The King also taught him how to win. League Cup being his only winner medal to date.
Henderson's commercial stock is on the rise along with his market valuation.
He is still at the beginning of his career and unlike his manager; Henderson is a quick learner!
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby JC_81 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:43 pm

Henderson has improved every season he's been here. He's a good player too, not just a work horse.

I hope the pressure of the captaincy doesn't cripple him. Even Sami Hyypia struggled for form when he was made captain, before regaining it when captaincy got taken on by Gerrard. Not everyone is cut out for it but time will tell.

LFC fans will all be behind him, well 99.9% of us will. The lad bleeds for the cause and never complains.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:39 pm

He needs to grow up and stop getting involved in girly arguments. He doesnt have to pretend hes hard because we know hes not, so just get on with the football...
:glare:
Thommo's perm

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:54 pm

:bump
Scan done today and results expected tomorrow. It seems to be a pain in the sole of his foot.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/fo ... fc-9880370

He didn't look to be injured during the game that I picked up on anyway but Rodgers said he missed training during the week and had to have painkilling injections to start that match yesterday. He will be assessed by the clubs medical staff on Tuesday.

Have to question on why a player was selected who hadn't trained and had to be drugged up before kick off  :glare: Its only the second game of the season and he could have sat it out as we have other options.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby C-R » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:09 pm

Just a -rumor- but am hearing Hendo out for 4 weeks
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:00 pm

I think our medical staff are a bunch of numpties  :nod Like WTF is going on here  :wwww  The lad gets taken off during a match and they claimed he had missed training in the run up to it and had to give him injections before the game so he could play, Then they take him off saying he wasn't right and they will do scans to determine the problem. The scans didn't show up anything so they wait a month before then sending him out to America so another doctor can see what is the problem  :laugh:

Tbh I would have sacked them last year over the sturridge mess when they hadn't a clue what was wrong with him either and failed twice to get him through their initial treatment and recovery period. I'm not saying sturridge doesn't have problems but imo these lads haven't a clue how to manage players injuries.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby LFC1990 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:13 pm

Our head doctor was given the boot last year and he is now at palace

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby JC_81 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:54 pm

He wasn't given the boot. He moved back down south for family reasons.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC1990 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:04 pm

this isnt the case he was gotten rid of

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:07 pm

I wasn't aware a head Doctor had left or moved on  :D but we still seem to be making the same mistakes.  What do they think this Doctor in America will tell them that they couldn't have found out in the month since his injury. Surely we have access to the best technology and equipment at home or at least within the UK.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby C-R » Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:28 pm

The Echo understands Henderson has had a procedure involving a series of injections in his heel and has not had an operation.

Liverpool are now waiting to see how he responds to the treatment in the hope he will soon be fit enough to return to action.

Henderson, 25, has refused to rule himsellf out of a shock return against Norwich City on Sunday although it seems highly unlikely.
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby johnbarnes » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:20 pm

Captain out for 8 weeks - Broken Foot in training!  :down:
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:23 pm

johnbarnes » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:20 am wrote:Captain out for 8 weeks - Broken Foot in training!  :down:

Yeah I've just mentioned it in the Norwich match day thread, are you watching Soccer Saturday too?  :D
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby johnbarnes » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:25 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:23 pm wrote:
johnbarnes » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:20 am wrote:Captain out for 8 weeks - Broken Foot in training!  :down:

Yeah I've just mentioned it in the Norwich match day thread, are you watching Soccer Saturday too?  :D

Well it is my 'Ace In The Hole' insider :eyebrow
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion