a good choice TBH, watch him grow a pair
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby C-R » Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:17 pm

And he has made the cover of FIFA 16  :buttrock

C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:57 pm

Good for Hendo and LFC but i find it a bit odd lol. If it Suarez, Ronaldo etc.. Makes sense because it who youngster aspire to be.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Billy_5_Times » Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:34 pm

redshade » Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:57 pm wrote:Good for Hendo and LFC but i find it a bit odd lol. If it Suarez, Ronaldo etc.. Makes sense because it who youngster aspire to be.

So you're saying people wouldn't aspire to be the captain of the biggest club in the world?
"I'd kick my own brother if necessary, that's what football is about" Steve McMahon
Billy_5_Times

Postby redshade » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:39 pm

If it was SG then you would understand but which youngster would want to be Henderson.. I doubt they would even notice the captain armband.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:53 pm

Good luck to the lad ,not my personal preference ,but if a platform was ever given to a player to achieve possible greatness then there could be none greater than stepping into the shoes of legends.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Billy_5_Times » Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:32 pm

redshade » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:39 pm wrote:If it was SG then you would understand but which youngster would want to be Henderson.. I doubt they would even notice the captain armband.

Every single Liverpool fan in the world would want to be Jordan Henderson. Representing the biggest club in the world, and captaining it too. There's f*cking millions of people who'd love that honour. And that's why Jordan Henderson has got now.
"I'd kick my own brother if necessary, that's what football is about" Steve McMahon
Billy_5_Times

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:48 pm

Billy_5_Times » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:32 pm wrote:
redshade » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:39 pm wrote:If it was SG then you would understand but which youngster would want to be Henderson.. I doubt they would even notice the captain armband.

Every single Liverpool fan in the world would want to be Jordan Henderson. Representing the biggest club in the world, and captaining it too. There's f*cking millions of people who'd love that honour. And that's why Jordan Henderson has got now.

It's nice to see some positivity around here for a change but I'm not sure about us being the biggest club in the world Bill.
The greatest yes but the biggest?
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Billy_5_Times » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:51 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:48 pm wrote:
Billy_5_Times » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:32 pm wrote:

It's nice to see some positivity around here for a change but I'm not sure about us being the biggest club in the world Bill.
The greatest yes but the biggest?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igVbyufw908
Billy_5_Times

Postby RedAnt » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:13 pm

There's a difference between aspiring to be captain of Liverpool and aspiring to be Jordan Henderson. I'd guess Hendo is a model professional and that's why FIFA chose him. That, and he seems to hold some weird charm over the football world.
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby stmichael » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:48 pm

As weeks go, I'd say he's had a pretty good one.  :cool:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby algymoon » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:06 pm

I am sorry he does not have a bit of skipper material. Skipper lead by example and I am sorry this lad is not special to lead by example, he is only busy fixing his hair during the match!!, He Cannot score enough goals!, He cannot tackle!, He cannot pass that well!, He cannot take a spot kick or free kick!. I don't think he command the rest of players respect!  He only can run, so is the donkey
This is very normal from an idiot manager, is to clear out a top skipper and make an average player a new skipper!!
algymoon

Postby ethanr » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:18 pm

algymoon » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:06 pm wrote:I am sorry he does not have a bit of skipper material. Skipper lead by example and I am sorry this lad is not special to lead by example, he is only busy fixing his hair during the match!!, He Cannot score enough goals!, He cannot tackle!, He cannot pass that well!, He cannot take a spot kick or free kick!. I don't think he command the rest of players respect!  He only can run, so is the donkey
This is very normal from an idiot manager, is to clear out a top skipper and make an average player a new skipper!!

What the f*ck are you on about?

Henderson is exactly the type to lead by example. It's not about being the best player and just scoring goals. He works his ***** off every game and understands what it's like to play for Liverpool. He had an opportunity to leave, but wanted to stay and did so in a respectful manner. He's taken a lot of Sh*t from our fans from the first couple seasons he was with us, but his still given everything he has back to them. Last season with the decline of Gerrard, he was often left completely alone in attempting to control the midfield and he did everything he could with what he had. To say he can't pass tackle, or take set pieces just makes me question whether you actually watch any of the games. He's no Gerrard, but he is a very technically sound footballer. He's got more talent in his hair that he's always fixing than most could ever dream to have.

I'm not sure if you've even made a post in the last few months that has included the phrase "idiot manager" in it. You have such a strong bias against Rogers, you have disagreed with every decision he's made. According to your standards, Sterling would be a better captain because he scores more goals and can tackle and pass. Don't take it out on one of our only players who gives everything he's got to the club and to the fans.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby stmichael » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:26 pm

algymoon » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:06 pm wrote:I am sorry he does not have a bit of skipper material. Skipper lead by example and I am sorry this lad is not special to lead by example, he is only busy fixing his hair during the match!!, He Cannot score enough goals!, He cannot tackle!, He cannot pass that well!, He cannot take a spot kick or free kick!. I don't think he command the rest of players respect!  He only can run, so is the donkey

:laugh:

One of the most clueless posts I've ever read.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:15 pm

I don't get the hate towards Hendo I really don't. I've read so much negativity from rival fans since Jordan got the cover for fifa 16. They have been saying garbage like "I'm not playing it now he's on the cover" and "he's average" blah blah.
I love this club and at 31 years of age I'm proud to have this kid as our captain.. Hes passionate and has the never say die attitude that wins you big games. I think next year he'll blossom massively as our captain and eventually become captain of our country too..

Let's get behind him
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion