JAVIER MASCHERANO - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby metalhead » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:08 am

NANNY RED wrote:You cheeky bas,tard, We sung your name Javier even when we knew you wanted out, we supported you , we loved you , absolutly disgusted with him saying this, Its yours MRS fault your freezin your ar,se off on the Barca bench, NOT OURS

Barcelona midfielder Javier Mascherano has hit out at Liverpool for the way they handled his and Fernando Torres's exits - even though he left the club of his own choice.

The Argentina international described as "sad" the manner in which players had to leave a club they had served well, claiming "the people at Liverpool didn't show interest in keeping" them, even though he rejected a contract offer to stay at Anfield.

Following Torres's £50 million transfer to Chelsea on deadline day the Spaniard has been castigated for his comments suggesting he is better off at Stamford Bridge than he was at Anfield.

"I was not surprised about what happened with Fernando," Mascherano was quoted as saying by ESPN.

"When I left Liverpool, it looked as if I killed someone. It is sad that the people who did something important with the club have to leave by the back door.

"It is sad that the press and the club try to convince people that it is all the player's fault when the reality is that Liverpool didn't show the interest in keeping us in the club.

"The most important players didn't leave the club well. I spoke with Fernando and I said to him that he doesn't have to be worried because he did his best for the club. Even though he didn't win any trophies, he was a very important player and helped this club all the time."

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/0302201....ol.html

I'm absolutely disgusted by this Nanny, after all what we have done for him he still can't appreciate it. He didn't even mention once how special the place was, I don't think he cares and I think he hates us :no
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:09 am

agreed. He's a kunt as well. Refusing to play? w@nker

I knew this guy was always a nob tho, just he was pretty good on the pitch that's all :D

seriously, calling every former LFC player - if you want to reveal yourself to be a pr!ck do so now. Seems to be that time of the year!
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:11 am

ironic now that it's his team who refuse to play him now  :D

He's struggled badly in Spain and clearly wants to talk about anything other than his pish poor performances for Barca.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:14 am

It really got to me him writing that you know, Even when we knew he wanted out we supported him, we fought his case over everything, We offerd him a contract he turned us down , just cant believe why he is being so bitter, he needs to look at that wife of his . HER FU.CKIN FAULT HE IS WERE HE IS NOW, it really sickens me the way some of these footballers are carrying on , You were warming the bench in London Javier lad , we rescued you , you threw it back in our faces but we still gave you the time of day, WERE ARE YOU NOW Back to warming the bench, Its true what they say Once you leave Liverpool its onlt down hill. Tell that to your mate an all
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:18 am

I hope its all downhill Nan, hope Judas curses Chelsea for years to come

I love our Xabi, he said he never wanted to leave and loves us. He gets us, he understands us, no bitterness, nothing. I bet he dropped the little t0sser a text saying he's making a mistake as well.

I know its nothing to do with Xabi but I just wanted to balance things :D

YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby damjan193 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:21 am

Dont mind him, he's just :censored: becouse he has to play with the reserves. Having a great time there I bet, eh Javier?
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby crim cram » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:25 am

It's ironic that JM and Torres were the two biggest money signings of the Benitez era, and their stay here coincided with a trophy drought.  The health and mentality of the club outweighs the the attitude of individuals on the pitch.  If these idiots can't separate the way they were treated by H&G from the way they were treated by the fans then they truly never belonged here.  I don't blame either for wanting to leave, but they could have taken a page out of Alonso's book.  JM might be enjoying his lack of minutes, but trying to twist the knife on the Torres deal smacks of frustration on his part.  Poor Bastardo
“Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”  Shankly
crim cram
LFC Super Member

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:06 am

NANNY RED wrote:"The most important players didn't leave the club well. I spoke with Fernando and I said to him that he doesn't have to be worried because he did his best for the club. Even though he didn't win any trophies, he was a very important player and helped this club all the time."

He did his best for the club? I really hope Torres "does his best" for chelsea if thats the case.

As for the most important players, they are still at the club as they want to be here and are actually earning there wages, what we got rid of are ego's who believe they are world beaters, and it was there attitude that enabled the transfers from the club.

What clueless berk.
Last edited by Kharhaz on Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:08 am

Whats a Barca bench warmer doing in the Liverpool Discussion ?

Javier who
Fernando who
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dundreamin » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:13 am

As above masherano Torres HISTORY. TOTAL W.ANKERS
dundreamin
LFC Super Member

Location: skelmersdale. Land of the roundabouts and utter boredom

Postby Greavesie » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:19 am

what gets me the most about the way these are carrying on is this: I know I'm looking at this with my red specs on but when LFC plays against former players we are always very welcoming with them on their return. We never forget who put the red shirt on whether he be only once or for the ressies, an applause from the Kop is always heard.

Then we have players like this who feel the need to mouth off about us or betray us in the most disgusting of ways - do they just enjoy shooting themselves in the foot or what

YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:31 am

Greavesie wrote:what gets me the most about the way these are carrying on is this: I know I'm looking at this with my red specs on but when LFC plays against former players we are always very welcoming with them on their return. We never forget who put the red shirt on whether he be only once or for the ressies, an applause from the Kop is always heard.

Then we have players like this who feel the need to mouth off about us or betray us in the most disgusting of ways - do they just enjoy shooting themselves in the foot or what

Its ego. Mascherano got it into his head that he is one of the best midfielders in the world. He deserves the money and the recognition. At Liverpool he had that. Especially the recognition. At Barcelona, he cannot get a look in. Its hard for him to stake his claim as an important player when he cannot game a game.

And of course we have Torres, who also thinks himself as one of the best in the game. The saying Legends in there own mind, springs to the fore.

Take a look at Tevez, and Rooney, it is rife in todays game, and with todays footballer. They really do believe they are gods gift. They really do believe they should be revered, but heres the kicker, as long as some mug is willing to pay them what they feel they deserve, this attitude will continue. Teams like Barcelona, Real Madrid, Chelsea Man Utd and Man City will ensure it does. What we did with Torres was typical Liverpool. Torres handed in his request, we didnt offer him more wages, we never bribed him into staying, we simply moved on. That is why Liverpool are a class above.
Last edited by Kharhaz on Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:58 am

Masch was the other player who left us unprofessionally.  Of course he will agree with torres.. he's trying to make himself look like less of an :censored:
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby eds » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:21 am

There is a clear difference between being frustrated at the c**trags we had as previous owners, as compared to being bitter towards Liverpool FC.

Mascherano and Torres are clearly motivated by money and fame only, they aren't the types to roll up their sleaves and do the hard yards when the going gets tough. Their weak personalities and lies don't belong at our club and any incoherent babbling that comes from these two monkeys should be taken like a pinch of salt.

Mascherano's career is in decline and he might find himself playing back in Argie Bargie land sooner than he thinks, so don't worry about us lad, its yourself you should be concerned about. :laugh:
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby Octsky » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:14 am

u know, torres got a lot of sticks from us and i do not condone what he did.
but reading masch on soccernet this morning, i suddenly remember masch was 10x worse!

that bugger refused to play against Man.c when fit, what kind of rubbish is this.
which professionals will evenly remotely show this type of behavior? spoilt brats will do that and not true players.
masch is a fcuking disgrace, and deserve to be p1ssing his career away warming Barca's bench.
Octsky
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion