JAVIER MASCHERANO - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby maguskwt » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:26 am

Kharhaz wrote:
Greavesie wrote:what gets me the most about the way these are carrying on is this: I know I'm looking at this with my red specs on but when LFC plays against former players we are always very welcoming with them on their return. We never forget who put the red shirt on whether he be only once or for the ressies, an applause from the Kop is always heard.

Then we have players like this who feel the need to mouth off about us or betray us in the most disgusting of ways - do they just enjoy shooting themselves in the foot or what

Its ego. Mascherano got it into his head that he is one of the best midfielders in the world. He deserves the money and the recognition. At Liverpool he had that. Especially the recognition. At Barcelona, he cannot get a look in. Its hard for him to stake his claim as an important player when he cannot game a game.

And of course we have Torres, who also thinks himself as one of the best in the game. The saying Legends in there own mind, springs to the fore.

Take a look at Tevez, and Rooney, it is rife in todays game, and with todays footballer. They really do believe they are gods gift. They really do believe they should be revered, but heres the kicker, as long as some mug is willing to pay them what they feel they deserve, this attitude will continue. Teams like Barcelona, Real Madrid, Chelsea Man Utd and Man City will ensure it does. What we did with Torres was typical Liverpool. Torres handed in his request, we didnt offer him more wages, we never bribed him into staying, we simply moved on. That is why Liverpool are a class above.

Totally agree... "showed no interest in keeping us"? He probably means we didnt' offer them 200k a week...  :laugh:
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:11 am

Yo Masch, solve the puzzle.

Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby laza » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:17 am

I take a Q Bob ???
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:43 am

laza wrote:I take a Q Bob ???

:D

Masch probably would too, the dozy fecker.   :kungfu:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby ethanr » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:54 am

Octsky wrote:u know, torres got a lot of sticks from us and i do not condone what he did.
but reading masch on soccernet this morning, i suddenly remember masch was 10x worse!

that bugger refused to play against Man.c when fit, what kind of rubbish is this.
which professionals will evenly remotely show this type of behavior? spoilt brats will do that and not true players.
masch is a fcuking disgrace, and deserve to be p1ssing his career away warming Barca's bench.

Originally I thought the same thing.  But then looking back at it, he wanted to go the transfer period before and it didn't materialize, so at least we really knew he wanted to go.  The game before man city he actually worked very hard and played well.  we didn't praise him like we did torres, so we weren't as emotionally attached. 

We just feel this one on a much more personal level.  Tho masch needs to shut his mouth before we start going after him again. :no
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:11 am

Bad Bob wrote:Yo Masch, solve the puzzle.

That's right, the :censored: is contradicting himself.
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby Waldo » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:53 am

ethanr wrote:Masch was the other player who left us unprofessionally.  Of course he will agree with torres.. he's trying to make himself look like less of an :censored:

Spot On!

Mascha was a very good player for us and now he is a bench warmer at Barca. Silly little man!!
Waldo
LFC Super Member

Postby Johnny Boy » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:05 am

3 words Masch you plonker - Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets.
Johnny Boy
LFC Super Member

Postby tonyeh » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:04 am

What a dumb little cunt this guy is. I know footballers in general don't hold Mensa cards, but the stupidity of this fool has always struck me.

Over-rated
Overpaid
and, thank Christ...over there.

Feckin idiot.
tonyeh

Postby akumaface » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:38 am

Our fans had treated these cu.nts with respect, love and support. It's kind of hurt they just took it for granted and never really appreciate that. Just show that they are not people with class or know how to respect people. In the end, they left us and now being abandoned by the coach and became a spare part but yet can't screw their own fans. Thus trying to say this and that about us. Good to see to see they are suffering :D
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby stmichael » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:12 pm

where is he now again?

oh yeah that's right. on the bench.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Johnny Boy » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:42 pm

And to think I had a shirt with his name on. I won't make that mistake again....he says looking at his Torres home shirt!
Johnny Boy
LFC Super Member

Postby PabloMedina28 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:54 pm

Scum always help the case of others. Just hightlights the class of people like Alonso, Garcia and Babel.
PabloMedina28
LFC Super Member

Postby Emerald Red » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:07 pm

To be honest, players are just employees. Someone like Mash, who was just being professional (same can be argued about Torres) is just speaking his mind about his experience at the club. Those two scumbags that owned us turned us into a circus. It's clear that there was a lot of sh*t going on behind the scenes that made LFC a very unprofessional club to work in. If Masch has spoken out against the club, I can't really blame him, however it's wiser that he kept his mouth shut. We've been a disgrace the past few years due to them two b"stards across the pond. I dare say, that in 6 months time, it'll be clear to any player that didn't have the spine to stay and work through the sh*tstorm will be regreting the day they ever decided to leave.
Last edited by Emerald Red on Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:18 pm

agreed Ste, we all know Michael Owen looked on in envy as we went on to win the CL, FA cup and have good runs in the league with consistent CL football. Yes things are worse now (position wise) but right now its very exciting times at Liverpool and if we can materialise it I firmly believe both Masch and Torres will rue the day they packed their backs and left Melwood for the last time
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion