I didnt come here to learn english.. - I came here to win trophies...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LFC_fan » Thu May 26, 2005 4:31 am

All hail rafa the man  :buttrock

u gotto admit it, someone up there wanted us to be crowned european champions this season. ~he pocessed Dudek and pulled off that wonder double save against Shev at the end~

There is a GOD after all and yes, he's a Liverpool fan.

What a climax to a season, the best one yet in a long time. Yes, we didnt perform to expectations in the league, but honestly, i cant think of any other season that has got me to shed tears so many times, got the electrifying sense of euphoria surge thru me so many times. the games against everton and arsenal at home, olympiakos, chelsea, juve.. OMG... unbelievable. This is what Liverpool fans like us live for!! And u know whats the best thing? This is ONLY THE BEGINNING!

Viva la Rafalution! :buttrock
LFC_fan

Postby Superstains » Thu May 26, 2005 4:39 am

You have summed up mt feelings incrediably well. Your just missing the heart pains Ive got from the match.
Superstains

Postby anfieldadorer » Thu May 26, 2005 4:51 am

anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby akumaface » Thu May 26, 2005 6:40 am

It just make it much more worthwhile while I stayed up until 5:00am in the morning just to see the moment when the cup was handed to SG. Its just Fu(king incredible right now!! To be honest, I thought it will never happened after the 1st half but man oh man, a miracle and its something I will treasure for a long time. Just so proud of being a LFC fan. All my friends are mostly Manuare fans and was teasing me that AC was going to win. Now see who get the last laugh! YNWA! Rock on!!  :buttrock:
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion