Gerrard's updated book - Dont read this lando!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:51 pm

Most of his book made me cringe, but I can't see anything wrong with the latest stuff, most of it was kissing Rafa's ar$e rather than criticising him. It seems to me that his relationship with the manager is better than it has ever been.

I agree with this mate, but I think the sulking had more to do with him being upset at his own form early in the season, rather than where he was played.
account deleted by request

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:06 pm

The only things I would say is that it's p*ss-poor timing, and I'm not thrilled that he keeps leaking Rafa's tactics and thinking.

Does this silly b*stard never learn?

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:20 pm

s@int wrote:
Most of his book made me cringe, but I can't see anything wrong with the latest stuff, most of it was kissing Rafa's ar$e rather than criticising him. It seems to me that his relationship with the manager is better than it has ever been.

I agree with this mate, but I think the sulking had more to do with him being upset at his own form early in the season, rather than where he was played.

The thing is though, for a reported 120k per week if the club ask him to serve pints in the Kop on a match day he should do and smile about it as well. It pi$$es me off when you can literally see him stroll through some games just because he's on the right and not played down the middle.

I spent most of last season cursing the selfish little f#cker. Old Trafford and the Emirates especially I could quite happily have hit him in the face with a frying pan. He wouldn't stay wide, and not once did he try and go past the full back (Evra and Clichy for f#cks sake, he could have had either of them on toast if he'd tried).
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby dawson99 » Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:29 pm

dont read books, i watch football. its all money making.
thats just me tho
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redmikey » Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:38 pm

stmichael wrote:
s@int wrote:

The thing is though, for a reported 120k per week if the club ask him to serve pints in the Kop on a match day he should do and smile about it as well. It pi$$es me off when you can literally see him stroll through some games just because he's on the right and not played down the middle.

I spent most of last season cursing the selfish little f#cker. Old Trafford and the Emirates especially I could quite happily have hit him in the face with a frying pan. He wouldn't stay wide, and not once did he try and go past the full back (Evra and Clichy for f#cks sake, he could have had either of them on toast if he'd tried).

here here st mike

i thought i was a lone voice , when he could have tackled back a bit harder, could have shot a knocked a pass inside , could have broken sweat in some games

always loved but sat on his laurels abit at time last season

as far as the book goes , if rafa doesn't like it SG will soon find out as rafa isn't to be fecked with, and will 100 grand more make a difference to him      no and i agree that auto,s should be written late on in life when you have time to reflect, also not stiching people(me) who bought the book when it came out
redmikey
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion