Carras new book - Boss read.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby destro » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:10 pm

Finally finished it, its one of the best books I have read. It filled me with pride to hear the way he talks about his love for the badge and his never say die attitude. The bit where he indicates he would love to one day manage Liverpool made me smile and one day after he hangs up his boots I really hope he goes on to do just that
destro

Postby zarababe » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:04 pm

NANNY RED wrote:In crying here reading Carra Book

He goes on about the plane journey coming home fronm the 2006 world cup.

Disturbingly for us the biggest story of the 2006 World Cup was almost the journey home on the plane, which nearly didnt land.

Players from Liverpool and United took a connecting flight to Manchester from Heathrow, but the stormy conditions were atrocious. Asthe plane dipped from side to side there was a moment when all of us genuinly feared we wernt going to make it. On the plus side , the plane was rerouted to Liverpool John Lennon Airport.

I tried to remain calm to reassure my children James and Mia, but most of the woman and children were screaming.

"Try and keep quiet " I shouted. "The kids are getting terrified"
There was someone screeching in terror towards the back of the plane. Id never heard howling like it before. Even my two year old daughter had never created such a noise.

"Whose child is that?" I asked Nicola.

When i looked myself, i noticed it wasnt an infant. Head in his hands. ducked into a safety position. was an inconsolable England an Manchester United Superstar. It was Wayne Rooney

:laugh:  :laugh:

:laugh: that is hilarious - Wayne Rooney screaming like a woman  :laugh:  :laugh:
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:31 pm

zarababe wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:In crying here reading Carra Book

He goes on about the plane journey coming home fronm the 2006 world cup.

Disturbingly for us the biggest story of the 2006 World Cup was almost the journey home on the plane, which nearly didnt land.

Players from Liverpool and United took a connecting flight to Manchester from Heathrow, but the stormy conditions were atrocious. Asthe plane dipped from side to side there was a moment when all of us genuinly feared we wernt going to make it. On the plus side , the plane was rerouted to Liverpool John Lennon Airport.

I tried to remain calm to reassure my children James and Mia, but most of the woman and children were screaming.

"Try and keep quiet " I shouted. "The kids are getting terrified"
There was someone screeching in terror towards the back of the plane. Id never heard howling like it before. Even my two year old daughter had never created such a noise.

"Whose child is that?" I asked Nicola.

When i looked myself, i noticed it wasnt an infant. Head in his hands. ducked into a safety position. was an inconsolable England an Manchester United Superstar. It was Wayne Rooney

:laugh:  :laugh:

:laugh: that is hilarious - Wayne Rooney screaming like a woman  :laugh:  :laugh:

Ano Zara what a meth :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby spion » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:42 pm

The chapter where Jamie maps out his plans for future youth development really inspires. If one thing comes to the fore its his desire to bring back the grass roots Liverpool have mislaid since continental influence transpired. I'm thirty three & remember the days when we truly were the best team around & Manure were in a simlar position to the one we now find ourselves. When we really return to the dominant team we strive to be I am certain the Jamie will be there & his infulence will be very apparent.
spion

Postby Number 9 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:39 pm

spion wrote:The chapter where Jamie maps out his plans for future youth development really inspires. If one thing comes to the fore its his desire to bring back the grass roots Liverpool have mislaid since continental influence transpired. I'm thirty three & remember the days when we truly were the best team around & Manure were in a simlar position to the one we now find ourselves. When we really return to the dominant team we strive to be I am certain the Jamie will be there & his infulence will be very apparent.

Are you 33?
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:53 pm

Number 9 wrote:
spion wrote:The chapter where Jamie maps out his plans for future youth development really inspires. If one thing comes to the fore its his desire to bring back the grass roots Liverpool have mislaid since continental influence transpired. I'm thirty three & remember the days when we truly were the best team around & Manure were in a simlar position to the one we now find ourselves. When we really return to the dominant team we strive to be I am certain the Jamie will be there & his infulence will be very apparent.

Are you 33?

no he meant page 33  :p
maypaxvobiscum

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion