Carras new book - Boss read.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby GYBS » Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:04 pm

yeah but there is a time and a place to speak your mind . carra has just chosen wrong on both accounts and is guilty of everything he has had a go at the owners and rafa for.
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:07 pm

he is not guilty. i feel that they deserve it. rafa deserves it for talking too much and the owners.....well the owners are kunts.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:08 pm

GYBS wrote:Did they ? You must like him as you got him in your sig :p

I do like him, I just don't think he should be a regular first team player. Good enough for the squad not for a regular place in the first team.

Can't understand how anyone could dislike a player that gives everything every game, and seems such a genuinely nice bloke.
account deleted by request

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:08 pm

cant u see torres looking at him and telling him to feck off?  :p
maypaxvobiscum

Postby GYBS » Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:09 pm

s@int wrote:

I do like him, I just don't think he should be a regular first team player. Good enough for the squad not for a regular place in the first team.

Can't understand how anyone could dislike a player that gives everything every game, and seems such a genuinely nice bloke.

yeah i agree with you 100% mate .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:09 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:

cant u see torres looking at him and telling him to feck off?  :p

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  never noticed he was saying it to Kuyt before  :laugh:
account deleted by request

Postby GYBS » Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:10 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:he is not guilty. i feel that they deserve it. rafa deserves it for talking too much and the owners.....well the owners are kunts.

Carra has had a go at them for airing dirty laundry in public by doing guess what ................. yes you guessed it - airing more dirty laundry in public and dragging it all up again and on the eve of our biggest game of the season .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Yooj Bigullz » Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:32 pm

GYBS wrote:Worst player in the squad ? i wouldnt say that at all . a number of times kuyt has stepped up and delivered for the team in crucial games . He isnt world class but he is an important member of the squad . In a 442 at right mid no , as a first striker no but as a right forward and second striker yes as he showed against leige and last season .

With most of the english prem players in first team squad around 18 how many of them are in the top clubs bar arsenal who sold most of there experience ? even chelsea have some great youth but not playing them . are any of the youngsters better than what we have in the first team squad ? well i dont think so at the moment . How many kids come through at man utd now ? pretty much none . they prefer to spend combined 30 mil ish on people like anderson and nani. the youngesters are mainly training with the first team now and i guess if they show in training they are good enough they will play . Its a waiting game with the kids really , you gotta see which ones will progress and which wont .

every manager makes poor questionable judgements on players but there isnt a great number of times they have been proved wrong with regards young players , you dont see or hear many of them going onto bigger things once a manager has released them .

Like i said sometimes managers cant win - they dont play the kids and they get critized they play them and the kids arent good enough or its too soon they get critized. I guess its just not easy to judge and the manager and coaches prob the best position to judge seeing them every day in training week in week out .

Maybe Pennant is worse. Kuyt has coca-coca league ability and a premier league engine. Should be at a bottom four club not a top one.

You've twisted my point about 18 year olds a bit. Yes there arent many coming through at the big clubs, but look at the english players already there, and consider how old they were when they broke through at whatever club. Look at english players at other clubs and see when they broke through. I agree it is a waiting game with the kids, the longer you wait the likelier they arent up to it.

If they actually are good enough, I'm not sure they'd get a fair crack of the whip.
Yooj Bigullz

Postby andy_g » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:06 pm

Last edited by andy_g on Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:07 pm

s@int wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:cant u see torres looking at him and telling him to feck off?  :p

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  never noticed he was saying it to Kuyt before  :laugh:

me neither.. that's hilarious!!

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby faldo » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:44 pm

i just seen a bit about how houlier impressively attacked ince....not happy with that as an ince fan,more from his inter days and the fact that fergie hated him...i can't stand fergie.

i have not read the book but can't wait to see if carragher is all talk or if he took on houlier at any point like ince, or took on any managers decisions that he is moaning about in the book now....if he did then he is the real deal and will make great manager.
faldo

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:09 pm

Well i started reading it today an its brilliant totaly honest i was killing myself laughin at the beginning though in the first chapter when he said his dad nearly sparked Kenny on the touch line with Tom Saunders at asunday league game in which Kennys son Paul was playing.

There was a pen a Dalglish was moaning to the ref an Jamies dad Philly Said  Keep you :censored: mouth shut dalglish, You should know all about dodgy penalties the amount you get at Anfield every season :laugh: Carra says they had to be pulled apart by Saunders

But Kenny Says thats when he knew Carra had the fighting spiritif he was anything like his dad
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:43 pm

In crying here reading Carra Book

He goes on about the plane journey coming home fronm the 2006 world cup.

Disturbingly for us the biggest story of the 2006 World Cup was almost the journey home on the plane, which nearly didnt land.

Players from Liverpool and United took a connecting flight to Manchester from Heathrow, but the stormy conditions were atrocious. Asthe plane dipped from side to side there was a moment when all of us genuinly feared we wernt going to make it. On the plus side , the plane was rerouted to Liverpool John Lennon Airport.

I tried to remain calm to reassure my children James and Mia, but most of the woman and children were screaming.

"Try and keep quiet " I shouted. "The kids are getting terrified"
There was someone screeching in terror towards the back of the plane. Id never heard howling like it before. Even my two year old daughter had never created such a noise.

"Whose child is that?" I asked Nicola.

When i looked myself, i noticed it wasnt an infant. Head in his hands. ducked into a safety position. was an inconsolable England an Manchester United Superstar. It was Wayne Rooney

:laugh:  :laugh:
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:48 pm

vampire man wrote:i would not even bother expecting me to reply to any abuse cause i only registered to make this point and can't even remember my login details, thats why this post is this long .i'm saying it all in one go.

you replied in 4 minutes!  :laugh:
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:13 am

Sorry for doin this but anyone who hasnt read Carras book get it it brilliant and honest.

An that Rooney story still has me crying Sh.ithouse :laugh:
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion