Game tonight - Live updates

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:09 pm

fivecups wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote::D Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the wonder of a satelite dish gona watch us again instead of the mancs :D

I want one.

Ive got the game on again :cool: and it will be shown on loads of channels till the weekend :;): great for free :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:11 pm

Who was your man of the match Lynds? - I could only hear the game. Sounded like Nando, Gerrard, Hyppia and Garcia were the pick of the bunch.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:11 pm

Fivecups go invest in a Dreambox :cool: all the football for free from every team in the world, and every game.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<armchair :D but ive got me wine im happy we got 3 points and I can shout and swear in my own house :cool:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red or dead » Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:12 pm

cisse how do you get games i want to buy one for my shed
red or dead

Postby lakes10 » Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:12 pm

Riise come to life in the seconed  but we looked unfit
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:13 pm

Scottbot wrote:Who was your man of the match Lynds? - I could only hear the game. Sounded like Nando, Gerrard, Hyppia and Garcia were the pick of the bunch.

I have  Carra, Traore, Morientes all played fantastic garcia had a bad game again, he gave it his all dont get me wrong, but his confidence has gone and hes playing our of position.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:13 pm

John Barnes' Granny wrote:Man UTD won. Thats the league over for Arsenal now. Chelsea will win it if they can avoid defeat at Old Trafford. :O

Regardless, Chelsea are winners this year. Can you honestly see them dropping points against Blackburn, West Bromich,etc...? Probably not.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:16 pm

Go to a satelite dealer go and buy a dreambox, everything is open canal+s, conax thats scandanavia, you just download files from the internet, and away you go, I have every game for nothing.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red or dead » Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:20 pm

cheers cisse you will always be welcome in the bar in  my  shed
red or dead

Postby Ciggy » Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:21 pm

red or dead wrote:cheers cisse you will always be welcome in the bar in  my  shed

Ok ill have a beer  :cool:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:22 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:garcia had a bad game again, he gave it his all dont get me wrong, but his confidence has gone and hes playing our of position.

I am not sure I would agree with that. His energy caused them problems and he gifted Riise with the winning goal. I thought he gave what Raffa wants from him.

The team is beginning to gel I feel. They played for each other today.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:25 pm

kazza wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:garcia had a bad game again, he gave it his all dont get me wrong, but his confidence has gone and hes playing our of position.

I am not sure I would agree with that. His energy caused them problems and he gifted Riise with the winning goal. I thought he gave what Raffa wants from him.

The team is beginning to gel I feel. They played for each other today.

When ever he got the ball 3-4 players swarmed on him knowing they could get it off him, he gave away about 10 free kicks, not saying hes a bad player cause we know hes not, just lacking confidence from the flack thats all.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:29 pm

I got the impression he had a stinker first half but pulled a lot of strings in the 2nd. Making the winner will do his confidence some good.
I still think his best position is playing off a target man where he is adept at finding space and causing problems without having to worry so much about protecting the full-back.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:29 pm

He's well marked. He needs space because he's a creative player and the opposition close that space and mark him fairly well. Because he has no upper body strength he gets knocked off the ball easily but that can be worked on.

He's played for Rafa before so Rafa knows what he can do for us and what he can't. He didn't just sign him out of the blue.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Roger Red Hat » Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:29 pm

Good result people! About frigging time!!!!!

Roberts - as i suspected, your a loser.

Get it there.......
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion