Uefa cup here we come!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby KARMANI » Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:26 pm

Another defeat, (thats 6 in our last 10 games) and i feel that could well be it for 4th place!! We just never looked like scoring today! Shay Given never had to make a save!!Steven Gerrard and now Milan Baros seem to be just going through the motions and counting the time down till the summer comes so they can move on!!!

8pts now seperate ourselves from Everton and that could very well be 11 points this time tommorw!!! Let me just put that into perspective!! That means we have to win four more comes than them by the end of the season!!! And the way we are playing i certainly would bet on it!!

And i'm sure we will get people coming on and saying that we can still quailfy for next years champions league by winning it this year................
Come on that aint going to happen!!! If we play like we did today we be lucky to go into the draw next friday week for the 1/4 finals!! Leverkusen will tear us apart - just ask Real Madrid!!! 

:down:
KARMANI

Postby Ciggy » Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:48 pm

Be grateful if we get UEFA :glare: on these past performances we might finish 10th.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ronmeister » Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:11 pm

Well if we do only get Uefa at least will have the chance of meeting Everton cos i cant see them lasting long in the Champ league.
ronmeister

Postby 109-1105722616 » Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:12 pm

next season is not looking too promising, all you fools thinking it will be our year next season(been saying that for 5-6 years probably)

not going to be our season unless rafa is given 50-60 million to sort this mess out
109-1105722616

Postby kenco » Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:53 pm

we might have fallen so far that we may never win the premeirship.hope one day we do,but who knows.perhaps our great times are behind us. i really hope am wrong!!!!!!!!!!! :( :(
"This club exists to win trophies"...rafa benitez.
kenco
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:59 pm

kenco wrote:we might have fallen so far that we may never win the premeirship.hope one day we do,but who knows.perhaps our great times are behind us. i really hope am wrong!!!!!!!!!!! :( :(

Feelings mutual Kenco we are a type of Spurs now. Play some blinders then dissapear into the background. We have to face it we are no better than a middle of the prem team, our glory days are over. No investment foriegn manager etc etc all the cards are against us, TBH since Hillsbrough we have had bad luck on our side. And it doesnt look like its going anywhere.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kenco » Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:01 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
kenco wrote:we might have fallen so far that we may never win the premeirship.hope one day we do,but who knows.perhaps our great times are behind us. i really hope am wrong!!!!!!!!!!! :( :(

Feelings mutual Kenco we are a type of Spurs now. Play some blinders then dissapear into the background. We have to face it we are no better than a middle of the prem team, our glory days are over. No investment foriegn manager etc etc all the cards are against us, TBH since Hillsbrough we have had bad luck on our side. And it doesnt look like its going anywhere.

totally agree.
kenco
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:05 pm

It is a terrible thing to happen and to say but since that day, we have been finished. And there is no explanation why? Mybe no justice yet? maybe cause of the scum newspaper but no one up there is looking down on us with the lucky eye.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kenco » Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:12 pm

i was there that day.and i think your right,since then its been a downward spiral.and it dosen't look like stopping. :(
kenco
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:30 pm

kenco wrote:i was there that day.and i think your right,since then its been a downward spiral.and it dosen't look like stopping. :(

My mum was there my step dad and my uncle what a day, but since that day someone up there has it in for us.
Justice for the 96 :angry:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:45 pm

uefa cup?... we will be lucky to make that!!  what a shambles, we can forget 4th spot after this preformance! i could not understand why benitez played with only baros up front? should have had gerrard up with him garcia was his usual ******, we never looked like winning the game, we need need a complete clear out in the summer come on moores/parry get your heads out of the sand and wake up!! we need big time investment and quality players who will give their all for our cause, if pmoores/parry dont invest big time then i wont blame benny if he fu..ks off!! i am not looking forward to the derby game it will be scant conselation if we beat them we will still be miles behind them and lets just hope we dont fu..k up on wednesday ?  :(  :down:  :down:
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby crazyhorse » Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:54 pm

Who gives a toss. We may not qualify for the Cl, and we might miss the Uefa cup. I will still be shouting for LFC long after i am dead and success is not why i love the reds.
LFC is the best and will rise again.

Walk on.
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:02 pm

crazyhorse wrote:Who gives a toss. We may not qualify for the Cl, and we might miss the Uefa cup. I will still be shouting for LFC long after i am dead and success is not why i love the reds.

Walk on.

I'll tell you who gives a toss ..die hard LFC fans who love the bones of the club, and cant stand to see our sad demise, those of us who have been brought up on the traditional LFC style of play (obviously not you!) so it does make a difference to me, it hurts like hell to see our once great team reduced to mediocrity!!.. dont ever say it does not matter. :angry:
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:27 am

crazyhorse wrote:Who gives a toss. We may not qualify for the Cl, and we might miss the Uefa cup. I will still be shouting for LFC long after i am dead and success is not why i love the reds.

Walk on.

here here
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hobbes » Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:28 am

We are the only tem who has been thinking for the next season from the beginning of the season. We never aim for Primiership Title. We never aim for Chanpionship Cup, We never aim for F A Cup We never aim for Carling Cup. Oppurtunity came by knocking our door. Chelsea was destined to meet MU and We got through the final. Otherwise we would never be thinking of the cup We would be still  aiming for the 4th place. Which we are doing know.

I dont know what Rafa planned for us. Probably he thinks it doesn't matter, the 4th place. We can win the Championship and be qualified for the next season automatically.
hobbes

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion