Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby dawson99 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:50 pm

well im just looking forward to seeing some decent football

salamat all!
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AMITGT » Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:50 pm

dawson99 wrote:ok, so which players are the danger men? i mean we have gerrard alonso and bellamy as uor main threats for u id asy, so who u got for us?

(see, at least some of us are talking football!!)

WE HAVE 3 IMPORTENT PLAYERS IN THE ATTACK
MASUDI THE LEFT WINGER, IM SURE HE CAN PLAY IN THE TOP LEVELS I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS DOING HERE.
BOCOLY THE PLAYER OF THE YEAR IN ISRAEL, GOOD DRIBLE. RIGHT WINGER.
KATAN IS OUR STRIKER HE DOESNT SCORE A LOT, HE PREFER TO PASS... HE WAS IN WESTHAM BUT CAME BACK BECOUSE THERE WERE TOO MANY STRIKERS.
AMITGT

Postby mhaifa » Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:53 pm

we have Olara in the defense....Xavier & Xavier as defensive midfield.....
and Yaniv Katan and Roberto Colautti as strikers....
mhaifa

Postby HaifaFC » Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:22 pm

Liverpool zonaaaaa
gerard ben zona maniak
FC maccabi haifa
number 1
HaifaFC

Postby Green Haifa Fan » Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:32 pm

the reason the israeli says it safe here cus they live here and they know better then anyone else how its like here, and it doesn't look the same from the tv screen around the world (ask ireland, malmo from sweden, Lithuania, and many other teams that came here in the last years).
I understand your fear, I would think the same, but in NYC there is crime and other places has somethin else, and we feel its not so dangerous then many other places.

btw, I also fan of liverpool for many years, I have a scarf that a freind brought me from England, I hope they'll play here and finally I can have some use of it, and bring it to the game in addition to the mac. Haifa scarf. LFC is a kind of team that once in a decade comes here so I hope we can see it here and not in the tv from cyprus, turkey or whatever.

if u'll come here and tel-aviv or even haifa will be safe by then from the missiles (u cannot know here), u better visit tel-aviv beach, this is the hot season here in august, and the girls...
also in the street the girls walks with minimal cloth cuz its very hot, so there is nice view..

anyway about the game, we dont have much chance, but as hapoel tel-aviv passed chelsea few year ago, everything is possible, and the ball is round as we say here.

good luck to every team,
bye bye
Green Haifa Fan

Postby mgabby » Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:12 pm

In terms of football, it should be an easy game for Liverpool.
Manure beat Haifa 5-2 in the group stage few years ago. I can see Liverpool win something like 3-0 in Anfield.

Haifa was much better team a few years ago, but now they play poor football. Goal keeper Davidovich is a joke. If we will need a goal, he will help us get it :D

Defence is poor. Bando, the center back just left. Also no left back at the moment.
Yaniv Katan the forward has one big problem - he can't score goals. He is quick and all, but not a scorer. He sat on Westham's banch last year. At least he saw Benayoun play well ... :D

But, and it is a big but, Liverpool must think at those games as most important games. No way we can give players a rest in any of those two games. Manure tried to do it at the group stage (they already qualified to next stage) and Haifa beat them 3-0.

Israeli football might not be the best in the world, but it is getting better as the big money comes in. Our national team finished third in WC qualefieng, only one point behind France, that won the group, and tied with Switzerland. Ireland finished 4th ...
We drew both games with France and both with Ireland ... So don't think it is an easy game.
Haifa is the best team in Israel in the last 3 years (and I am a Maccabi Tel Aviv fan .... ) , but this year it will end!

If I have to make a prediction :
3-0 to Liverpool in the first leg.

I still think second leg will be in Tel Aviv (I know you don't believe ...) but I can see a cease fire in about 2 weeks...
Liverpool wins it 2-1 in Tel Aviv.
mgabby

Postby mgabby » Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:34 pm

HaifaFC wrote:Liverpool zonaaaaa
gerard ben zona maniak
FC maccabi haifa
number 1

This is the best Maccabi Haifa fans can do?
Curse in Hebrew so no one will understand?
As an Israeli, you make me sick.

I just hope that you are undeveloped 12 years old kid, and not a real fan. :veryangry
mgabby

Postby Kopite-Jud » Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:42 pm

cant play there the place is a bombsite dont want any supporters or any of the team or anything to do with liverpool (even if its a liverpool dog ) dead:p
Kopite-Jud

Postby LFCFan4Life » Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:52 pm

mhaifa wrote:
REDTILLDEAD wrote:
Nat wrote:Chickens! Someone asked why Israeli forces are in Gaza now, and the answer is that From Gaza strip there are bombings as well, but to close cities like Sderot in the south. Think to your self, is there a possibility that in so secured place as Tel Aviv will be a terror attack on your hotel? don't you understand that Israel is the most secured country in the world because of all this bad "reputition"? Our security and intelligence is the best. Misilies in north and in the south don't mean that Tel Aviv is not secured. Every football team that arrives here is secured with 4 police cars and one helicopter. Your hotel will be secured as well because when there is highlight in Israel it is very secured. You decide to say and think what you want to think, you don't even research or try to check what is the real situation here, of course, it is easier no to come to Israel and that's it, so how can you say "You will never walk alnoe", what the :censored:?!  :veryangry

The real reason why Israel  is in Gaza is to stop hizbullah from launching rocket attacks on southern Israel. Nowhere in Israel is safe at the moment, i hope U.E.F.A. see sence and switch the 2nd leg to a nuetral venue, or L.F.C. will have to decline to play there, and beleive me....they will!. I dont give a sh1t how secure you think you are its just not going to happen...so haifa fans.....prepare for disipointment...we wont be coming..L.F.C. or our fans. :no

Don't come, even better....we will qualify automaticly to the group stage  :D

I know UEFA is a corrupt organization, and we saw it last year when Liverpool played the CL despite the fact that according to the rules she didn't have place there.

thats why i will npt be surprised if the second leg will not be in Israel.

now more then ever i'm glad i'm a Chelsea fan....even they came here....

I have one word to describe Liverpool fans, but only the Israelis will understand it - "Maccabists"

Oh please shut the fuck up.

UEFA have not decided where the game will be played, thats why further talks will be had between the two clubs and UEFA to discuss where the second leg should be played in.

I can guarantee you right now that it will not be in Israel.

Now fuck off.
You'll Never Walk Alone drummerphil
LFCFan4Life
LFC Super Member

Postby m.haifa » Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:56 pm

people, can we please go back to talk about football?
uefa wiil decide if the game will take place in israel or not. so please back to football...
m.haifa

Postby m.haifa » Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:00 pm

adamnbarrett wrote:
HaifaFC wrote:liverpool zona
maccabi haifa milhama
anglim mzdaynim anhno nzayen othem

kryat eliezer-statiom number one!!!

THIS IS AN ENGLISH FORUM. SO TALK ENGLISH

Please ban him.. he said maccabi hafia war :censored: england we will :censored: them...
m.haifa

Postby red37 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:07 pm

the f.uckin lot of you want banning!  we'll do our fighting on the pitch thanks.  :pirate

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby maccabi haifa » Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:40 pm

http://www.ynet.co.il/home/0,7340,L-3735,00.html
maccabi games 2005-2006
Last edited by maccabi haifa on Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maccabi haifa

Postby adamnbarrett » Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:29 pm

mhaifa wrote:
adamnbarrett wrote:Just a question:

what is with all this 'go drink your tea and milk', that's the second time I've seen it posted today. And I've already said to mhaifa I don't like tea and milk :D :D :D

we deal a diet cola  :laugh:

ok then  :glare:

:laugh:
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Green Haifa Fan » Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:37 pm

kazza wrote:

Israel is not even in Europe, the only reason you play in European competitions is no one will play with you in Asia.

In that case three words..
AFRICAN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
(you are on the border with Africa as well)

the reason Israel is not playing with asia (or africa) is that the arab muslim countries and athletes cant separate between sport and politics. they cannot compete with us bcoz our argument with the palestinians (their lovely baby), or maybe they afraid. till today they r not competing with us in int' sports tournaments.

I dont think the Israeli means here that LFC should come here while the war is still on or rockets r treating tel aviv.
we believe that until the 2nd leg the war in the north will done.
if not and missiles may (even little chance) treat tel aviv I will surely understand.
btw (for adamnbarrett), the hezbollah show until now that he don't know to aim directly to target, and also if missiles hit stadium, its small and its can harm only a little part of the stadium not all of it.

sorry about the mess done here by the israelis, some of them r just stupid kids that bored in the summer vacation.
let's make peace!!! hahahaha :laugh:

all the best!
Green Haifa Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion