All new official Klopp thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby eds » Tue May 14, 2019 11:21 pm

http://global.espn.com/football/manchester-city/story/3852363/manchester-city-extremely-concerned-over-reports-of-champions-league-ban

Here is the full article.

Filthy cheats.

Can’t believe the media is lauding these despicable c**ts.
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby Reg » Tue May 14, 2019 11:55 pm

It’s up to the English FA to dock them 10 points off their final total.

The press will laud them until the report if issued then they’ll act in “shock and horror “.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri May 24, 2019 7:40 am

Sometimes just watching and listening to our manager makes me smile   :)

:bowdown

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:31 am

Well done Boss!!  :nod

Thought our season was already a success regardless of the result tonight so I am absolutely delighted we did it for him  :nod  He deserves it  :buttrock
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby redshade » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:56 am

Totally deserved Well done Klopp.

Legend!!!
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby eds » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:32 am

Believed in him, since the day he arrived.

He will take us the title next season, just you watch.

What a manager we have *slow clap*
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:28 am

He's basically the 21st century version of Bill Shankly, he's dragged this club up off its knee's through sheer force of personality. Whatever happens now he will always be a legendary figure at this club.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:22 am

Klopp was/is our biggest signing of the decade
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:38 am

I think we’ll win the Charity Shield and win the super cup so by the start of the season we could add another two cups to further shake the “lose in finals” tag. Should give us confidence for the season.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:22 am

Living legend ....he has completely changed the mentality of this squad on and off the pitch. 

Losing the league by one point would crush some teams - not us.
Losing the CL final in 2018 would crush some teams - not us.

He's installed a belief that we're on a road to greatness. And while there are bumps in the road, nothing is going to stop us achieving that. Winning number 6 is the example of that. And it's just the beginning  :buttrock  :buttrock
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:26 pm

Klopp is a legend. Nuff Said.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:02 pm

I love the factions he's created within the squad.. Hes got the Brazilians who all seem really close, he's got the English players that are a tight bond on and off the field.. He has the Dutch lads that are close to each other..

I remember last year some of the lads said Mane was always on his own.. I think Naby Keita was brought in not only for his talent but to also fill a void in Mane's life.

Then you have Salah and Lovren who make a unusual but close friendship.

Having close relationships off of the field helps the team spirit and the players have all combined and everyone of them has become a family and will fight for each other.

Klopp created this.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:15 pm

If the club have got any sense they'll extend his contract and tie him down for a long, long time, we are not going to get a better manager than him. I know it was widely seen as a mistake when United gave Moyes a 6 year deal but they went into that deal blind without knowing if Moyes was a good fit for the club, we on the other hand know for certain that Jurgen fits this club like a glove, I'd offer him a 10 year deal to show the footballing world that we mean business.
Tying Jurgen down to a long term deal would show everyone that we are here to win things not to just make up the numbers.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Pig Catcher » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:30 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:15 pm wrote:If the club have got any sense they'll extend his contract and tie him down for a long, long time, we are not going to get a better manager than him. I know it was widely seen as a mistake when United gave Moyes a 6 year deal but they went into that deal blind without knowing if Moyes was a good fit for the club, we on the other hand know for certain that Jurgen fits this club like a glove, I'd offer him a 10 year deal to show the footballing world that we mean business.
Tying Jurgen down to a long term deal would show everyone that we are here to win things not to just make up the numbers.

A new deal had been sorted a while back apparently. Due to be announced next week regardless of the outcome of the final.
Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:41 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:15 am wrote:If the club have got any sense they'll extend his contract and tie him down for a long, long time, we are not going to get a better manager than him. I know it was widely seen as a mistake when United gave Moyes a 6 year deal but they went into that deal blind without knowing if Moyes was a good fit for the club, we on the other hand know for certain that Jurgen fits this club like a glove, I'd offer him a 10 year deal to show the footballing world that we mean business.

Agreed. Klopp has to be tied down to a very long contract. We can dominate like how MU did with fergie with Klopp as our manager.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion