A Reality / Sanity Check - DONT PANIC !

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:54 pm

taff wrote:
aCe' wrote:
s@int wrote:Why should we worry , we have thrown away a 7 point advantage over the mancs but they are only in front of us on goal difference so whats the problem, oh, they also have a game in hand..... but so what. 

Our best player is in court in a couple of days, our new £20million pound striker can't concentrate on his football because every time there's a stoppage he thinks he has to come off, and we can't seem to get out of this silly habit of drawing games. So lets have a real reality check!

more like it...
saying it as it is will probably get u abuse in this rose tinted thread.. just look at the thread starter...

But Leon said it as it is for those with a different view.  I may not agree with Leons style all the time but I agree with what he says.  Surely thats allowed in a chat forum

I would love to say that everything in the garden is lovely and that we are on our way to the title, but in truth the flowers are dying the weeds are starting to show and I think the neighbours cat has just sh!t in it.  :D
account deleted by request

Postby taff » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:01 pm

Seeing as we have only had a backyard for 18 years Im loving the garden even if it does rain every now and again :D
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:07 pm

taff wrote:
aCe' wrote:
s@int wrote:Why should we worry , we have thrown away a 7 point advantage over the mancs but they are only in front of us on goal difference so whats the problem, oh, they also have a game in hand..... but so what. 

Our best player is in court in a couple of days, our new £20million pound striker can't concentrate on his football because every time there's a stoppage he thinks he has to come off, and we can't seem to get out of this silly habit of drawing games. So lets have a real reality check!

more like it...
saying it as it is will probably get u abuse in this rose tinted thread.. just look at the thread starter...

But Leon said it as it is for those with a different view.  I may not agree with Leons style all the time but I agree with what he says.  Surely thats allowed in a chat forum

hard to disagree with either of them mate quite simply because they both came up with irresfutable facts that i guess cant be argued... what leon is saying.. what it reads in the thread title is "dont panic"..dont worry everything is going fine and its all well and dandy..

Sorry if i cant agree with the pair of you but i just happen to think that we'r getting ouoselves into some deep sht and we'r finding it hard to stay where we are.. i mean comeon it only takes a couple of bad results and we'r back to fighting for 3rd or 4th spot again.. given our form, problems on and off the pitch, the way the manager is handling things..etc etc you'd have to say that out of 3 main title contenders we'll always be the more likely to drop more points and end up with no silverwear come may...

we'll have to change things around because at the moment i do worry for the club and where we seem to be going... we'r dropping points left, right and center and slipping down the table and if thats not worrying then i dont really know what is.
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redbeergoggles » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:10 pm

s@int wrote:
taff wrote:
aCe' wrote:

more like it...

I would love to say that everything in the garden is lovely and that we are on our way to the title, but in truth the flowers are dying the weeds are starting to show and I think the neighbours cat has just sh!t in it.  :D

The weeds are indeed showing their ugly heads ,but there being spawned by fans we don't need .  :upside:
redbeergoggles
LFC Super Member

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:13 pm

Speaking of cats :cool:

Postby metalhead » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:14 pm

s@int wrote:Speaking of cats :cool:

huh?
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redbeergoggles » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:15 pm

:D mouse
redbeergoggles
LFC Super Member

Postby redbeergoggles » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:16 pm

I loiter on this forum just to hear the witty banter :D
redbeergoggles
LFC Super Member

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:17 pm

metalhead wrote:

huh?

Blind pugh just made a catty remark Metalhead .... English saying mate.

Postby Roger Red Hat » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:18 pm

thats a fair point ya know, joint top at the end of Jan, only 2nd on goal difference, we beat manu and they draw one were in the lead again. We got to 20th January only losing 1 game :cool:  that my pedigree chums is champion form. (ish)
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redbeergoggles » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:22 pm

Some posters know  a lot more about pirate life than others   "In the navy".  :;):
redbeergoggles
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:22 pm

Lee J wrote:We got to 20th January only losing 1 game :cool:  that my pedigree chums is champion form. (ish)

We have only won 3 of our last 9 games, everything is great in the league table, but these bloody draws are doing us major damage.
And the worrying thing is we know there will be more to come.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:24 pm

s@int wrote:
metalhead wrote:

huh?

Blind pugh just made a catty remark Metalhead .... English saying mate.

ok S@int, dont mind me then :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:26 pm

redbeergoggles wrote:Some posters know  a lot more about pirate life than others   "In the navy".  :;):

I don't think anyone here is interested in your personal life, but I am sure there are plenty of forums that cater for your predilictions.

Postby Roger Red Hat » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:27 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Lee J wrote:We got to 20th January only losing 1 game :cool:  that my pedigree chums is champion form. (ish)

We have only won 3 of our last 9 games, everything is great in the league table, but these bloody draws are doing us major damage.
And the worrying thing is we know there will be more to come.

yep it's a real shame but at least we aren't losing silly games. 1 defeat ciggy, 1 defeat all season. that is good going. We used to win the league and lose how many? 4 games a season? 3 games a season?

ok so we drawn more than we should.   :cool:
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion