10 ! points behind chelsea already! - From a worried fan,

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:37 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
peewee wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:The problem with some people on this forum is your not supposed to critise the team just praise them to the highest hilt, well whats the point in this forum if everyone just agree's and says oh Im just made up weve conceded no goals.
Get real, Tottenham where the better team on saturday we need major inprovements. And fast.

say it like it is lynds.

agree with you 100%, have you noticed though it seems to be the younger fans who wear the rose coloured glasses. us old hands say it like it is.

Good job you said hands and not hags there peter  :D

:D
112-1077774096

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:27 am

I can confirm this was Hustler. 

Was being the operative word. :(  I am sick of this idiot and his shit.  Feel free to continue the discussion without him.
jonnymac1979

Postby Ace Ventura » Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:27 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
peewee wrote:
Chelsea forever. wrote:ps - I still stand by my thought that selling Milan Baros was a HUGE mistake.

selling Baros was not a mistake---- the mistake was not replacing him

Agreed on both points, we are lacking serious fire power, and Stevie isnt 100% fit yet either. But we cant rely on one player to win us games either.
Cisse's face on saturday was a picture I really hope him and Rafa sort out their diffrences if anyone can get us goals it is him.
The jury is still out on Peter Crouch he is really unfit, send him to Mellors mums for some scouse  :D
The thing is we have only scored one goal from a free kick there has been no goals from open play, which is a big big worry.
We have only scored one goal thats the same as the bitters and Newcastle ???  The good news is we havent conceded any which brings me to saturday, and Reina's decision making on another day it could have been 2 nil, he made some good saves he also made 2 very very bad mistakes and we would have been punished big time.
The problem with some people on this forum is your not supposed to critise the team just praise them to the highest hilt, well whats the point in this forum if everyone just agree's and says oh Im just made up weve conceded no goals.
Get real, Tottenham where the better team on saturday we need major inprovements. And fast.

I am not young, well not that young, and i would like to think i dont have rose tinted spectacles either.
But i thought we playe well saturday, as we did away at Boro.
I am disappointed we only took a point in both games but can see we look so much better so far away from home.
I hope rafa sticks with the 4-4-2 i think given time it will work.
I thought although Cisse missed a decent chance he looked lively, and Sissoko when he came on was brilliant again.
The goals will flow shortly the main thing is we are creating chances, and we are not leaking goals.
I am optimistic, and think that from 2 tricky away games with better finishing we could of had maximum points.
It is definately better than what we witnessed away from anfield last season.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GunGod » Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:22 pm

peewee wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:The problem with some people on this forum is your not supposed to critise the team just praise them to the highest hilt, well whats the point in this forum if everyone just agree's and says oh Im just made up weve conceded no goals.

say it like it is lynds.

agree with you 100%, have you noticed though it seems to be the younger fans who wear the rose coloured glasses. us old hands say it like it is.

Couldn't agreed with you guys more. The more we have of the likes of you people we could really analyze the team's performance from an objective point of view, which is more helpful than to be content with even lacklustre performances.

Nevertheless,the most important thing is, even when someone have said something that is critical of the team, if you don't agree with it, fine. Don't jump in with insults just because you don't like what you read.
GunGod

Postby A.B. » Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:00 pm

The problem with some people on this forum is your not supposed to critise the team just praise them to the highest hilt, well whats the point in this forum if everyone just agree's and says oh Im just made up weve conceded no goals.

Tottenham were better in the first half, in the second half we had the upper hand imo. Overall it was a fair result for both teams.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:04 pm

Doesnt belong here but not worth making another topic for either :D
Last edited by Ciggy on Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:06 pm

Just proves that you can't really predict anything for certain in this league.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 66-1120597113 » Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:12 pm

Hattrick!
I had a tenner on 3-1villa ffs!!  This internet banking has cost me £80 this  weekend!
Well i cost me it really!
Its only money!
Beans on  toast till friday! :D
66-1120597113

Postby liverpoolrich » Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:35 pm

weve got 2 games in hand u freak
image/jpeg
liverpoolrich

Postby mighty mo » Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:57 pm

can someone tell the author of this thread that we have two games in hand
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1093441336 » Tue Sep 13, 2005 12:22 am

he's worried remember! when you're worried you can't think straight  :upside:
109-1093441336

Postby RedWolf35 » Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:01 am

Chelsea Forever    stop gloating      so you have maximum points    so you will win the league       blah blah blah blah    its like shooting fish in a barrell for you   how can you savour ANY of your achievements     Rafa's FIFTH European Cup for LFC will never be bettered:

Under strength team
Beat some of the best teams in Europe (two of them champions in the strongest leagues)
Three - nil down at half-time to one of the meanest defences

How cares what you win   

It is the equivalent of the USA waging war on one of the islands in the Maldives

You really are a sad little man

P.s.  Did you see the Villa game last night??

Now go and sit on an other site and stop boring me   
:sleep
RedWolf35

Postby Chelsea forever. » Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:59 am

You sound frustrated mate!

What ever did I say wrong here. The topic is 10 points adrift a point of concern, I just voiced my thoughts on the subject. When did I gloat about Chelsea?

You really should READ posts before venting your frustration at an undeservising indivudial. If there is anyone you want to yell at why dont you try your beloved Liverpool fan who has created this topic and who looks to me like that Luis Garcia/hustler fellow who is always talking Shi.T about your lovely club. Oh but no wait ... you wont say anything to him even though he is an idiot in red, ud much rather turn around and let go at a visiting fan who comes here to talk football ---- nice one maTE!
Chelsea forever.

Postby The_Rock » Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:23 am

...........post deleted............
Last edited by The_Rock on Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:24 am

i think this weekend's result should put things to perspective.....

1)Arsenal lost away
2)Villa lost away (were thrashed by westham)
3)Scums drew....

So if u look at it, we are quite ok with 2 draws from difficult away matches. I don't there won't be anymore walk-in-the-park matches anymore, because most of the teams are adapting the 4-5-1 formation (cramp the midfield). The team which scores from the least chances created will eventually win the game.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion