More worried of chelsea winning - Than liverpool not winning

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby darwisigila » Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:23 am

only players can stop abramovich....not all players want to play for chelsea or epl...andry, adriano, kaka, ronaldinho say no to abramovich this summer..chelsea can't do anything if the player itself don want to play for chelshite..the problem is not everyone is not blinded by money..
darwisigila

Postby teamleader1 » Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:16 am

Chelsea type money has been at the likes of Juva- AC/Inter-Real -Barca etc for many years-
How many of them have won the CL in the last 2 years?
teamleader1

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:24 am

only players can stop abramovich....not all players want to play for chelsea or epl...andry, adriano, kaka, ronaldinho say no to abramovich this summer..chelsea can't do anything if the player itself don want to play for chelshite..the problem is not everyone is not blinded by money..

I think only FIFA or UEFA can stop them. If not soccer in England will be boring .... just like now , chelshit have already win the title for this season . :angry:
LiverpoolMadman

Postby desperado0831 » Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:18 pm

Ola Mr Benitez wrote:I think the biggest difference between Chelsea and Liverpool is that Chelsea take nearly all their chances. 

Liverpool probably create more but the final pass is never quite right or our strikers just don't score.

Chelsea creat less but there strike on goal % must be higher than ours.

Ya, you finally read out my mind. I am totally agree with you after the match with Betis. Chelsea is a team with chance dominator which will see them scoring when the chance is created. This is a terrible things like when we dominate the goal pocession and they already score 2 goals.

I must confess that Lampard is a important asset for them to take care of almost the whole field like Gerrard do so. But the problem is now Essien and SWP are starting adapt to the style of them. I never worry about the winning-streak of a team( Gooners have their 49 unbeatable matches) because Chelsea will start losing sooner or later or maybe Everton will beat them within the next 48 hours.  :laugh:
Reds is the sacred colour before this world was born.

desperado0831

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion