No
67%
couldnt give a f**k
22%

Total votes : 9

Postby Kenny Kan » Fri May 06, 2011 2:55 am

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
Kenny Kan wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:Vote AV and keep the f.ucking tories out . YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE.

Bollox, just because you make out you're the only people in England who were persecuted from Thatcherism.   :no

Couldn't be further from the truth, yeah Thatcher only hurt the people of Liverpool FFS, you need to get out more, the world doesn't end at your cities borders. Yank.

Conservative: Preservation of societal norms within a culture.

nothing wrong with Igor being prejudiced against the Tories if people can be prejudiced against religion.

I'm prejudice against most religions smart @rse, and also prejudice against aspects of the western world too. I try to look from both sides of the spectrum, rather than going with the politically ''correct'' thing to do.
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Fri May 06, 2011 7:43 am

Kenny Kan wrote:I'm prejudice against most religions smart @rse, and also prejudice against aspects of the western world too. I try to look from both sides of the spectrum, rather than going with the politically ''correct'' thing to do.

i find it hard to believe that you're capable of looking at both sides of the spectrum when you approach matters in such a narrow view. a reasonable version of looking at both sides of the spectrum would be:

a) Islam is not a violent religion but it is wrongly interpreted by extremists OR
b) are extremists using Islam as a justification for their actions

however, going by the manner in which you have been posting, your "both sides of the spectrum" approach is more like:

a) all Muslims are terrorists OR
b) all terrorists are Muslims.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Kenny Kan » Fri May 06, 2011 7:52 am

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
Kenny Kan wrote:I'm prejudice against most religions smart @rse, and also prejudice against aspects of the western world too. I try to look from both sides of the spectrum, rather than going with the politically ''correct'' thing to do.

i find it hard to believe that you're capable of looking at both sides of the spectrum when you approach matters in such a narrow view. a reasonable version of looking at both sides of the spectrum would be:

a) Islam is not a violent religion but it is wrongly interpreted by extremists OR
b) are extremists using Islam as a justification for their actions

however, going by the manner in which you have been posting, your "both sides of the spectrum" approach is more like:

the first two options, my point was around point B.

as for this little beauty, it just screams of stirring the s.hit NEVER ONCE did I say or imply that and if you can read and ''interpret'' you should know better.

Now jog on and annoy someone else.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Fri May 06, 2011 8:38 am

Igor Zidane wrote:Right I've been to vote and I'm back . I voted for AV and  I voted for Labour .

Now i'd like to apologize for the way i have just acted . My personal view is my personal view ,so sorry for disrespecting those lads who differ from me . Secondly i should say sorry to the MOOSEMOD for being a c.unt by PM and acting like a spoilt child . Thirdly Bam , i always thought you were a decent lad ,you know that . Now i see you for what you are . You are a bigoted racist ex pat , who has so many petty jealousies it's unreal . YOU ARE ONE HORRIBLE NASTY LITTLE TW@t that if i had the displeasure of meeting I'd start windmilling all over the shop . F.UCK YOU BAM .   

Once again sorry for derailing a perfectly reasonable thread and lets get back to voting labour and av .

Cheers for the apology.

I think we have to be very careful aligning political parties to football clubs. In my opinion there is no place for religion or politics in football. I want to enjoy my club without the burden of having to conform to a certain belief system or political ideology.

Labour may very well be the political party of Merseyside but many of us aren't in Merseyside. Just because a proportion of Liverpool supporters happen to vote Labour doesn't mean Labour is the official club party.

Let's keep supporting Liverpool about the love of the football.  :)
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Fri May 06, 2011 9:35 am

SouthCoastShankly wrote:In my opinion there is no place for religion or politics in football. I want to enjoy my club without the burden of having to conform to a certain belief system or political ideology.

Spot on! did you see me once on here posting drivel or abusing Yossi Benayoun or the club when he joined? he was my favorite jew :D
Last edited by metalhead on Fri May 06, 2011 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri May 06, 2011 9:38 am

metalhead wrote:
SouthCoastShankly wrote:In my opinion there is no place for religion or politics in football. I want to enjoy my club without the burden of having to conform to a certain belief system or political ideology.

Spot on! did you see me once on here posting drivel or abusing Yossi Benayoun or the club when he joined? he was my favorite jew :D

oi, Natalie Portman wins that!
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Fri May 06, 2011 9:39 am

Kenny Kan wrote:as for this little beauty, it just screams of stirring the s.hit

s.hit stirring is when you post comments like "Islam is a violent religion". and after a while, when everyone slams your warped opinion, you decide to backtrack and claim "i just wanted some decent discussion".
maypaxvobiscum

Postby metalhead » Fri May 06, 2011 9:39 am

When Natalieh Portman said some dirty arabic word on tv :bowdown
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri May 06, 2011 9:40 am

metalhead wrote:When Natalieh Portman said some dirty arabic word on tv :bowdown

Her SNL rap is littered as well, she rocks
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Fri May 06, 2011 10:12 am

i voted no for AV and heres why, in my area its Lab or Con, if you vote lab you would never put the con 2 or 3, you would pike another, that other would have to be BNP. that would mean that there would be a high chance of there being more BNP votes for 2nd than any other party for first place and BNP wuld be put in control.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Fri May 06, 2011 1:33 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
Kenny Kan wrote:as for this little beauty, it just screams of stirring the s.hit

s.hit stirring is when you post comments like "Islam is a violent religion". and after a while, when everyone slams your warped opinion, you decide to backtrack and claim "i just wanted some decent discussion".

If you can interpret every quote from the Koran I have posted and persuade my it's peaceful then I'm all ears.

I wanted to generate discussion and I believe Islam condolences violence. Simple, now go and annoy someone else you self-righteous t.wat.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby dawson99 » Fri May 06, 2011 1:37 pm

Kenny Kan wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:

If you can interpret every quote from the Koran I have posted and persuade my it's peaceful then I'm all ears.

I wanted to generate discussion and I believe Islam condolences violence. Simple, now go and annoy someone else you self-righteous t.wat.

Condolences violence?  :D

Every religion has a history of violence, but as people have said, people are violent, not religion.

I showed examples of when you can chop the hand off your wife if she helps you in a fight. Lokok at the deadly plagues, all the first born, now thats fecking violent.
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Fri May 06, 2011 1:38 pm

dawson99 wrote:
Kenny Kan wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:

Every religion has a history of violence, but as people have said, people are violent, not religion.

I showed examples of when you can chop the hand off your wife if she helps you in a fight. Lokok at the deadly plagues, all the first born, now thats fecking violent.

Dude its no use, I explained the verses and he isn't convinced.

whatever.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Fri May 06, 2011 1:38 pm

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  Oh feck. :laugh:

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby dawson99 » Fri May 06, 2011 1:39 pm