Yes
11%
No
67%
couldnt give a f**k
22%

Total votes : 9

Postby laza » Thu May 05, 2011 4:26 pm

Greavesie wrote:Purely for my outlook though. You get what you work for in life and don't live in debt.

Nothing wrong with that but Im not sure what that's got to do with right wing survival of fittest creed. Unless you one of born to rule mob or extremely rich, I cant really see how you can support conservatives.

I thought they only got into power with their fear and greed campaigns and relying on ignorance of average man whose education was seriously compromised by previous Tory funding cuts

Nothing sustainable about millionaries becoming billionaries while more people end up as working poor not matter how hard they work
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Thu May 05, 2011 4:33 pm

laza wrote:
Greavesie wrote:Purely for my outlook though. You get what you work for in life and don't live in debt.

Nothing wrong with that but Im not sure what that's got to do with right wing survival of fittest creed. Unless you one of born to rule mob or extremely rich, I cant really see how you can support conservatives.

I thought they only got into power with their fear and greed campaigns and relying on ignorance of average man whose education was seriously compromised by previous Tory funding cuts

Nothing sustainable about millionaries becoming billionaries while more people end up as working poor not matter how hard they work

I just mean my view on the way a country should be run. Living with your means. Other than the economy I don't really pay attention to a lot of other things, only major issues

FWIW nobodies said anything about support not being there for students with their education. Plus they're acting like d!cks over it  :D

I wouldnt say they got into power through greed and fear - in fact they shouldnt be in power at all :D
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby dawson99 » Thu May 05, 2011 4:37 pm

laza wrote:

Thats not really what they are about. Maybe in history, but right has gone left, left has gone right, its all a mishmash now.

Fear and greed? You make them sound like evil schemers, lets remember who was in charge for illegal wars, for completely fecking up the money situation, for the immigration fiasco... the whole place is always gonna be a mess, no matter who is in charge
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Thu May 05, 2011 5:04 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
Kenny Kan wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:Vote AV and keep the f.ucking tories out . YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE.

Bollox, just because you make out you're the only people in England who were persecuted from Thatcherism.   :no

Couldn't be further from the truth, yeah Thatcher only hurt the people of Liverpool FFS, you need to get out more, the world doesn't end at your cities borders. Yank.

Conservative: Preservation of societal norms within a culture.

Just read that  properley then, you people you people . The people from the city of the team you support . Friggin bad :censored: you bam . If were that bad go and supoort you local team yer t1t

As touchy a subject as politics (or religion) is, I'm not interested in shutting threads like this one down as long as the discussion stays civil.  One good way to make sure it does stay civil is to avoid throwing gas on the fire by making this a Scouse vs. OOT thing.  It seems like an interesting discussion worth pursuing so let's not derail it with this stuff.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby metalhead » Thu May 05, 2011 5:10 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:MY FINAL WORD ON THE MATTER BEFORE I F.UCK THIS SITE OFF ALL TOGETHER .

Remember the team you support , remember where it is and it's history . Now if you don't like it  F.UCK RIGHT OFF .

:bowdown  :bowdown
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Thu May 05, 2011 5:12 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:
Kenny Kan wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:Vote AV and keep the f.ucking tories out . YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE.

Bollox, just because you make out you're the only people in England who were persecuted from Thatcherism.   :no

Couldn't be further from the truth, yeah Thatcher only hurt the people of Liverpool FFS, you need to get out more, the world doesn't end at your cities borders. Yank.

Just read that  properley then, you people you people . The people from the city of the team you support . Friggin bad :censored: you bam . If were that bad go and supoort you local team yer t1t

As touchy a subject as politics (or religion) is, I'm not interested in shutting threads like this one down as long as the discussion stays civil.  One good way to make sure it does stay civil is to avoid throwing gas on the fire by making this a Scouse vs. OOT thing.  It seems like an interesting discussion worth pursuing so let's not derail it with this stuff.

Yeh good one mr impartiality.  :no
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu May 05, 2011 5:13 pm

metalhead wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:MY FINAL WORD ON THE MATTER BEFORE I F.UCK THIS SITE OFF ALL TOGETHER .

Remember the team you support , remember where it is and it's history . Now if you don't like it  F.UCK RIGHT OFF .

but also, remember where politics are concerned, people from different demographics and different geographical places may have different opinions, which is fine as well, as long as eloquently stated
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Thu May 05, 2011 5:13 pm

Greavesie wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:
Kenny Kan wrote:

nothing wrong with Igor being prejudiced against the Tories if people can be prejudiced against any religion.

not sure which of the two is the most evil - religion or politics  :D

where's Metalhead when you need him?  :D

politics is the most evil

:nod
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Thu May 05, 2011 5:14 pm

dawson99 wrote:
metalhead wrote:

but also, remember where politics are concerned, people from different demographics and different geographical places may have different opinions, which is fine as well, as long as eloquently stated

Well I don't know anything about British politics, so I'm going to agree with Igor  :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Thu May 05, 2011 5:20 pm

dawson99 wrote:
metalhead wrote:

I'll say it once and no more . I've just said it bob by pm and i'll say it here , if you are insulted tough :censored: frankly .

TORIES LIKE MANCS HAVE NO PLACE ON AN LFC WEBSITE OR AT LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB .
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu May 05, 2011 5:23 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
dawson99 wrote:
metalhead wrote:

I'll say it once and no more . I've just said it bob by pm and i'll say it here , if you are insulted tough :censored: frankly .

TORIES LIKE MANCS HAVE NO PLACE ON AN LFC WEBSITE OR AT LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB .

We're gonna disagree mate, so we'll both stay out of this thread.

If we're insulted, tough, if 'you're' insulted, throw your toys out.

How can we have a politics thread if we can only mention labour?
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Thu May 05, 2011 5:27 pm

dawson99 wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:
dawson99 wrote:
metalhead wrote:

Look your right and i'm wrong on this one , but i cannot change the way i feel . I'm better off going somewhere where my city and its inhabitants are respected .
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu May 05, 2011 5:29 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
dawson99 wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:
dawson99 wrote:
metalhead wrote:

Look your right and i'm wrong on this one , but i cannot change the way i feel . I'm better off going somewhere where my city and its inhabitants are respected .

you mean im right and you're left

Politics is a messy business mate, its like this nazi used to date, massive bristols, but liked hitler so it never worked, we only went out like 6 or 7 times  :D
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Thu May 05, 2011 5:35 pm

sorry for starting a political thread, discussions about politics usually end badly :D
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby metalhead » Thu May 05, 2011 5:53 pm

You see politics breed hatered
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<