11%
No
67%
couldnt give a f**k
22%

Total votes : 9

Postby dawson99 » Thu May 05, 2011 5:59 pm

metalhead wrote:You see politics breed hatered

only because some people can't have a rational conversation. Same with any subject, certain people just rile others
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Thu May 05, 2011 7:29 pm

Right I've been to vote and I'm back . I voted for AV and  I voted for Labour .

Now i'd like to apologize for the way i have just acted . My personal view is my personal view ,so sorry for disrespecting those lads who differ from me . Secondly i should say sorry to the MOOSEMOD for being a c.unt by PM and acting like a spoilt child . Thirdly Bam , i always thought you were a decent lad ,you know that . Now i see you for what you are . You are a bigoted racist ex pat , who has so many petty jealousies it's unreal . YOU ARE ONE HORRIBLE NASTY LITTLE TW@t that if i had the displeasure of meeting I'd start windmilling all over the shop . F.UCK YOU BAM .   

Once again sorry for derailing a perfectly reasonable thread and lets get back to voting labour and av .
Last edited by Igor Zidane on Thu May 05, 2011 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Thu May 05, 2011 7:30 pm

:D  its cool Igor - dont leave the forum btw, nice to have someone whos passionate knocking about, gets debate going :)
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby dawson99 » Thu May 05, 2011 7:35 pm

I didn't even vote. As I've mentioned to others, they are all the same now. I like the american system, democrats and republicans, but at least they stick to what they believe in, and not just change on a whim for anyone.

that milliband for labour is a snivelling little snot though, but all mps are pretentious greedy crooks if you ask me.
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu May 05, 2011 7:47 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:if i had the displeasure of meeting I'd start windmilling all over the shop .

my nominee for quote of the year  :D
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Igor Zidane » Thu May 05, 2011 7:50 pm

dawson99 wrote:I didn't even vote. As I've mentioned to others, they are all the same now. I like the american system, democrats and republicans, but at least they stick to what they believe in, and not just change on a whim for anyone.

that milliband for labour is a snivelling little snot though, but all mps are pretentious greedy crooks if you ask me.

You make me laugh you soft lad . You come out all opinionated and giving it the political animal that you are and you can't even be bothered to vote . If you don't vote lash , you have know place complaining about anything because you opinion means diddly squat if you don't use your only means of effecting the political landscape . I honestly would you rather vote tory than not vote atall .  :laugh:
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Thu May 05, 2011 7:51 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:if i had the displeasure of meeting I'd start windmilling all over the shop .

my nominee for quote of the year  :D

windmilling  :oh:

which one is he talking about?  :D
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby dawson99 » Thu May 05, 2011 7:52 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
dawson99 wrote:I didn't even vote. As I've mentioned to others, they are all the same now. I like the american system, democrats and republicans, but at least they stick to what they believe in, and not just change on a whim for anyone.

You make me laugh you soft lad . You come out all opinionated and giving it the political animal that you are and you can't even be bothered to vote . If you don't vote lash , you have know place complaining about anything because you opinion means diddly squat if you don't use your only means of effecting the political landscape . I honestly would you rather vote tory than not vote atall .  :laugh:

touche dude, but they're all sh!t, i cant see any difference between any of the cheating stealing bar stewards.. IO really can't see the upside in any of them.
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Thu May 05, 2011 7:54 pm

I voted for couldn't give a f*ck :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Fri May 06, 2011 12:45 am

dawson99 wrote:dontfookin get me started on council housing, then cards will start being distributed for swearing

Tell me about it.

Mines fooking pink !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Fri May 06, 2011 1:19 am

Greavesie wrote:sorry for starting a political thread, discussions about politics usually end badly :D

Yeah had to be a tory that started the war, bloody typical  :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Fri May 06, 2011 1:24 am

dawson99 wrote:Fear and greed? You make them sound like evil schemers

But you are Daws you are   :D

Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Fri May 06, 2011 2:02 am

Igor Zidane wrote:
Kenny Kan wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:Vote AV and keep the f.ucking tories out . YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE.

Bollox, just because you make out you're the only people in England who were persecuted from Thatcherism.   :no

Couldn't be further from the truth, yeah Thatcher only hurt the people of Liverpool FFS, you need to get out more, the world doesn't end at your cities borders. Yank.

Conservative: Preservation of societal norms within a culture.

GOT F.UCK ALL TO DO WITH YOU EXILE BOY.

:laugh:

Okay separatist, woe is me.
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby Kenny Kan » Fri May 06, 2011 2:10 am

Igor Zidane wrote:
dawson99 wrote:
metalhead wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:MY FINAL WORD ON THE MATTER BEFORE I F.UCK THIS SITE OFF ALL TOGETHER .

Remember the team you support , remember where it is and it's history . Now if you don't like it  F.UCK RIGHT OFF .

:bowdown  :bowdown

but also, remember where politics are concerned, people from different demographics and different geographical places may have different opinions, which is fine as well, as long as eloquently stated

I'll say it once and no more . I've just said it bob by pm and i'll say it here , if you are insulted tough :censored: frankly .

TORIES LIKE MANCS HAVE NO PLACE ON AN LFC WEBSITE OR AT LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB .

Ah, we have our very own dictatorship going own, what happened to democracy?

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby Kenny Kan » Fri May 06, 2011 2:24 am

Igor Zidane wrote:Right I've been to vote and I'm back . I voted for AV and  I voted for Labour .

Now i'd like to apologize for the way i have just acted . My personal view is my personal view ,so sorry for disrespecting those lads who differ from me . Secondly i should say sorry to the MOOSEMOD for being a c.unt by PM and acting like a spoilt child . Thirdly Bam , i always thought you were a decent lad ,you know that . Now i see you for what you are . You are a bigoted racist ex pat , who has so many petty jealousies it's unreal . YOU ARE ONE HORRIBLE NASTY LITTLE TW@t that if i had the displeasure of meeting I'd start windmilling all over the shop . F.UCK YOU BAM .   

Once again sorry for derailing a perfectly reasonable thread and lets get back to voting labour and av .

I am a decent lad, honestly, but I have my opinions, typical though of you to slur me using words like bigot and racist. So, my opinions or perspectives maybe slightly right of centre, I admit but going the whole hog and using racist is plain silly. There are reasons for me having my perspectives the way I do, I don't wake up one morning and think, 'right I'll vote Tories' just to pi$$ Igor and co off. There are social and cultural reasons as to why I have or would vote them. In Australia though I vote Labor, go figure.

Perhaps I shouldn't have said what I did in my initial post but it's true, Scousers think Thatcher only had it in for them. The ole witch had it in for all working people, yes, including the people down south. So excuse me if I think your disdain of the Torres is something that has only ever effected the people of Liverpool. All Englishman, most of whom were effected by Thatcher in the 80's but you can't see further past your nose because of the bubble you live in.

At least, the religious thread generated decent discussions, but from that you obviously feel the need to slander me as a bigot.

By the way, I live in Australia now and am happy too, the place is nowhere near as grim as England. Politics BOTH labor and Conservative have had a helping hand in turning Blighty into a pile of Grey s.hit.

When picking a side in politics, you're only picking the lesser of two evils.

Labor took us to war on a f.ucking lie ffs!

Mate, i like your windmill quote, it's kind of cute.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum