couldnt give a f**k
22%

Total votes : 9

Postby Kenny Kan » Fri May 06, 2011 1:40 pm

metalhead wrote:
dawson99 wrote:
Kenny Kan wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:
Kenny Kan wrote:as for this little beauty, it just screams of stirring the s.hit

s.hit stirring is when you post comments like "Islam is a violent religion". and after a while, when everyone slams your warped opinion, you decide to backtrack and claim "i just wanted some decent discussion".

If you can interpret every quote from the Koran I have posted and persuade my it's peaceful then I'm all ears.

I wanted to generate discussion and I believe Islam condolences violence. Simple, now go and annoy someone else you self-righteous t.wat.

Condolences violence?  :D

Every religion has a history of violence, but as people have said, people are violent, not religion.

I showed examples of when you can chop the hand off your wife if she helps you in a fight. Lokok at the deadly plagues, all the first born, now thats fecking violent.

Dude its no use, I explained the verses and he isn't convinced.

whatever.

Interpret every quote I posted and tell me otherwise MH. you told me I ''misinterpreted' a couple but other than that, nothing.
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby Kenny Kan » Fri May 06, 2011 1:41 pm

dawson99 wrote:
Kenny Kan wrote:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  Oh feck. :laugh:

yeah, I caught that lol

fancy a Banjo duel.  :D

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri May 06, 2011 1:43 pm

Kenny Kan wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:Right I've been to vote and I'm back . I voted for AV and  I voted for Labour .

Now i'd like to apologize for the way i have just acted . My personal view is my personal view ,so sorry for disrespecting those lads who differ from me . Secondly i should say sorry to the MOOSEMOD for being a c.unt by PM and acting like a spoilt child . Thirdly Bam , i always thought you were a decent lad ,you know that . Now i see you for what you are . You are a bigoted racist ex pat , who has so many petty jealousies it's unreal . YOU ARE ONE HORRIBLE NASTY LITTLE TW@t that if i had the displeasure of meeting I'd start windmilling all over the shop . F.UCK YOU BAM .   

Once again sorry for derailing a perfectly reasonable thread and lets get back to voting labour and av .

I am a decent lad, honestly, but I have my opinions, typical though of you to slur me using words like bigot and racist. So, my opinions or perspectives maybe slightly right of centre, I admit but going the whole hog and using racist is plain silly. There are reasons for me having my perspectives the way I do, I don't wake up one morning and think, 'right I'll vote Tories' just to pi$$ Igor and co off. There are social and cultural reasons as to why I have or would vote them. In Australia though I vote Labor, go figure.

Perhaps I shouldn't have said what I did in my initial post but it's true, Scousers think Thatcher only had it in for them. The ole witch had it in for all working people, yes, including the people down south. So excuse me if I think your disdain of the Torres is something that has only ever effected the people of Liverpool. All Englishman, most of whom were effected by Thatcher in the 80's but you can't see further past your nose because of the bubble you live in.

At least, the religious thread generated decent discussions, but from that you obviously feel the need to slander me as a bigot.

By the way, I live in Australia now and am happy too, the place is nowhere near as grim as England. Politics BOTH labor and Conservative have had a helping hand in turning Blighty into a pile of Grey s.hit.

When picking a side in politics, you're only picking the lesser of two evils.

Labor took us to war on a f.ucking lie ffs!

Mate, i like your windmill quote, it's kind of cute.

kINELL LAD , your a bigot and a racist face it . You've upset and insulted a fair few people on here and still don't have the bollox to apologize. I can't be @rsed with you winding up anymore bam your a f.uckin menace lad . Don't bother replying your on ignore .
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri May 06, 2011 1:44 pm

Kenny Kan wrote:
dawson99 wrote:
Kenny Kan wrote:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  Oh feck.

yeah, I caught that lol

fancy a Banjo duel. 

Awesome
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Fri May 06, 2011 1:45 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
Kenny Kan wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:Right I've been to vote and I'm back . I voted for AV and  I voted for Labour .

Now i'd like to apologize for the way i have just acted . My personal view is my personal view ,so sorry for disrespecting those lads who differ from me . Secondly i should say sorry to the MOOSEMOD for being a c.unt by PM and acting like a spoilt child . Thirdly Bam , i always thought you were a decent lad ,you know that . Now i see you for what you are . You are a bigoted racist ex pat , who has so many petty jealousies it's unreal . YOU ARE ONE HORRIBLE NASTY LITTLE TW@t that if i had the displeasure of meeting I'd start windmilling all over the shop . F.UCK YOU BAM .   

Once again sorry for derailing a perfectly reasonable thread and lets get back to voting labour and av .

I am a decent lad, honestly, but I have my opinions, typical though of you to slur me using words like bigot and racist. So, my opinions or perspectives maybe slightly right of centre, I admit but going the whole hog and using racist is plain silly. There are reasons for me having my perspectives the way I do, I don't wake up one morning and think, 'right I'll vote Tories' just to pi$$ Igor and co off. There are social and cultural reasons as to why I have or would vote them. In Australia though I vote Labor, go figure.

Perhaps I shouldn't have said what I did in my initial post but it's true, Scousers think Thatcher only had it in for them. The ole witch had it in for all working people, yes, including the people down south. So excuse me if I think your disdain of the Torres is something that has only ever effected the people of Liverpool. All Englishman, most of whom were effected by Thatcher in the 80's but you can't see further past your nose because of the bubble you live in.

At least, the religious thread generated decent discussions, but from that you obviously feel the need to slander me as a bigot.

By the way, I live in Australia now and am happy too, the place is nowhere near as grim as England. Politics BOTH labor and Conservative have had a helping hand in turning Blighty into a pile of Grey s.hit.

kINELL LAD , your a bigot and a racist face it . You've upset and insulted a fair few people on here and still don't have the bollox to apologize. I can't be @rsed with you winding up anymore bam your a f.uckin menace lad . Don't bother replying your on ignore .

Face it Igor, jelly belly, you couldn't cart-wheel let or lone ''windmill''.

Fed up with self righteous t.wats like you.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri May 06, 2011 1:49 pm

Kenny Kan wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:
Kenny Kan wrote:

:laugh:  :D  :laugh:  Jelly belly . I can't remember how to do the ignore thing . Lucky me hey  and your probably right about the cartwheeling and windmilling , but i'm pretty comfortable in this skin bam , seems to me going by your drunken raves on youtube and by your racist rants on here , your not .

Feel sorry for you really .
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Fri May 06, 2011 1:52 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
Kenny Kan wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:
Kenny Kan wrote:

:laugh:  :D  :laugh:  Jelly belly . I can't remember how to do the ignore thing . Lucky me hey  and your probably right about the cartwheeling and windmilling , but i'm pretty comfortable in this skin bam , seems to me going by your drunken raves on youtube and by your racist rants on here , your not .

Feel sorry for you really .

:D

Igor: You seem to do a lot of self pitying, hence the reason I don't think you are happy in that big blanket of skin you retort from.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri May 06, 2011 1:55 pm

Yeh alright bam , sound we'll leave it at that then before i slit my wrists.
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Fri May 06, 2011 1:59 pm

can we kiss & make up now. :D

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri May 06, 2011 2:00 pm

Kenny Kan wrote:can we kiss & make up now. :D

No cos you really did p1ss me off bam .
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Fri May 06, 2011 2:02 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:

Sorry.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby dawson99 » Fri May 06, 2011 2:02 pm

I blame the hindus
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri May 06, 2011 2:05 pm

Kenny Kan wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:

Sorry.

Right ok , i'm sorry to . Draw a line under the whole sherbang .

UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Fri May 06, 2011 2:09 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
Kenny Kan wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:

Sorry.

Right ok , i'm sorry to . Draw a line under the whole sherbang .

s.hit, just sent u PM.  :blush:

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Fri May 06, 2011 2:14 pm

dawson99 wrote:I blame the hindus

:D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext