Adamnbarrett: a reply to your pm - My advice

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Rafa D » Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:27 pm

adamnbarrett wrote:Firstly you  seem to know so much and always help everyone on the site, for that i am asking for your opinions, whatever you may reply it is greatly appreciated.

well bassacly ive known this girl for a year and a bit and we became best friends and have been ever since, we tell each other ABSOLUTELY everything, we rarely get to see each other as we live in different areas and go different schools, however when we do see each other time to time we tell each other everything and feel so comfortably.

Recently we have been meeting up alot, she was getting into a relationship which collapsed and she felt empty, i was there for her through it, we used to lie in each others arms and ask me why no one wants her and what she wants, i knew what she wants and how she imagined it and i was doing it all along but as a friend such as lieing there with her and sharing thoughts in each others arms, that night we made out and it was sooo intense, I got a little winky on and nothing like before and different....were still best mates a week later and said we would talk on where our friendship is yet i cant stop thinking about her and what we cud be....

do you think we should take the risk, or be forever best friends?

(btw she told me she dont feel empty no more and confident and full again)

Carra sent this to me by PM:

Carra I would suggest phoning the girl up and asking her to come over. Put a bit of Barry on, because the chicks love Barry, and light a few candles. Then say

"Love is the master key which opens the gates of happiness. Do you want to walk through the gate with me"

She will tremble and look all dowie eyed, so make your move and go in for another kiss, kiss her neck and move your hand up to her hair and kiss her passionately. Then say:

“When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you... When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you... When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you... Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you.”

She should then be putty in your hands, put some hardcore on so ya ma and dad dont hear you getting your freak on, preferably pre 2000 as the old school is well better, may i suggest hixxy, the birds love it. Then get down to business and video it on ya mobile.

The next day, ignore her texts and calls. Then put ya vid up on youtube.com.

That way she will never want to speak to you again. Sorted.

RafaDodd
Last edited by Rafa D on Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:38 pm

WTF!?!?!? :D :D :D
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:40 pm

I think you got me mixed up with Smeg :D
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:43 pm

Raffa are you on drugs lad!!

And what do you mean put a bit of ME on...im not aftershave im a person!

Whats going on! ???

:laugh: :laugh:
66-1120597113

Postby 67-1161385641 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:54 pm

What I'd do is play it cool, you know get some shades from boots, put grease in your hair, perhaps buy a cigar just too look like a Totti, then I'd invite her down the local on karaoke night, then get slashed then get off with her, leave it for about six days, it has to be six days, don't want to sound too keen then phone her meet up on a pier and declare your love for her, maybe sniff some sherbert before you do just so you get that soppy emotional affect, and bingo, hey presto, you've got yourself a girl.
67-1161385641

Postby Rafa D » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:10 pm

BarryBelfast wrote:Raffa are you on drugs lad!!

And what do you mean put a bit of ME on...im not aftershave im a person!

Whats going on! ???

:laugh: :laugh:

"Essence of Barry" - Available from Boots £23.00 - Cggy swears by it lad.   :D
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby CardinalRed » Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:04 pm

Rafa-Dodd wrote:She will tremble and look all dowie eyed

'Dowie eyed" I wouldn't want a bird who looked like Ian Dowie!!!

:cool:
CardinalRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Smeg » Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:47 pm

Bluetooth her, tell her to set her phone to vibrate, place next to m!nge, job done.
Smeg

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:12 am

WHat goes around, comes around, RD! :D :p

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:43 am

Uncle Sabre advices

Firstly you  seem to know so much and always help everyone on the site, for that i am asking for your opinions, whatever you may reply it is greatly appreciated.

well bassacly ive known this girl for a year and a bit and we became best friends and have been ever since, we tell each other ABSOLUTELY everything, we rarely get to see each other as we live in different areas and go different schools, however when we do see each other time to time we tell each other everything and feel so comfortably.

Recently we have been meeting up alot, she was getting into a relationship which collapsed and she felt empty, i was there for her through it, we used to lie in each others arms and ask me why no one wants her and what she wants, i knew what she wants and how she imagined it and i was doing it all along but as a friend such as lieing there with her and sharing thoughts in each others arms, that night we made out and it was sooo intense, I got a little winky on and nothing like before and different....were still best mates a week later and said we would talk on where our friendship is yet i cant stop thinking about her and what we cud be....

Friendship with women is great. I have some friends that think that there's no point of taking a coffee with a girl if you're not to end up in bed with her but I disagree. You can learn a lot about girls if you have true friendship with a woman. They'll always give you a different view.

BUT.

Pretending to be friends when you actually feel more than that will lead only to frustation. If you feel more about her, tell her, but don't waste your time thinking that putting your shoulder and being comprehensive with her will eventually lead her to want something else with you.

True friendship? yes! Pretending to be friends, No!
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:23 am

hump her
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 67-1161385641 » Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:28 am

Woollyback wrote:hump her

Wally, you forgot the most important part of that statement. Make sure you have permission before you do.
67-1161385641

Postby 66-1112520797 » Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:30 am

:laugh:
66-1112520797

Postby Woollyback » Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:48 am

CharmlessMan wrote:

Wally, you forgot the most important part of that statement. Make sure you have permission before you do.

permission from who, her father? :(
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:59 am

Woollyback wrote:
CharmlessMan wrote:

permission from who, her father? :(

No ....... her siamese sister  :D
66-1112520797

Next

Return to General Chat Forum