Leonmc2 - In reply to your last pm

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 82-1074641017 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:21 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Paul grow up, Leon can be out spoken we all agree on that but your takin this to a personal level, its got something to do with your own forum, nothing to do with the Newkit, but at the end of the day Leon goes to alot of games and is a season ticket holder, your not and he knows more about LFC than you do and alot of us here.
Stop it with these stupid childish fryin pans its not funny one bit, and to copy and paste pms is just really pathetic if you ask me.

To be honest I dont give a sh1t what you think now, as you may know he doesnt like me and I go to a lot of games as well work permitting so I have a right to post my own views on the team as does Leon, difference is I accept his posts as his own opinion which he is entitled to, he doesnt think I am entitled to my opinion thats where we clash.
Just because im not a season ticket holder myself, which at the present time would be pointless as I have to work 2 weekends in 4 in the company i work for but I get to games when I can so I am entitled to my opinion as much as anyone else on here.
If youve got a problem with that then tough sh.it because Ive had enough of some people on here
82-1074641017

Postby zarababe » Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:23 am

.. yeh and look that "butt" on his Avatar.. disgusting.. :angry:
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:23 am

zarababe wrote:.. yeh and look that "butt" on his Avatar.. disgusting.. :angry:

More of the mafia out then? ???
82-1074641017

Postby Woollyback » Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:27 am

or me & the other welsh lot "the Taffia"  :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:28 am

Roberts wrote:

ahhhh didums.. Roberts...  :D

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:29 am

Roberts wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Paul grow up, Leon can be out spoken we all agree on that but your takin this to a personal level, its got something to do with your own forum, nothing to do with the Newkit, but at the end of the day Leon goes to alot of games and is a season ticket holder, your not and he knows more about LFC than you do and alot of us here.
Stop it with these stupid childish fryin pans its not funny one bit, and to copy and paste pms is just really pathetic if you ask me.

To be honest I dont give a sh1t what you think now, as you may know he doesnt like me and I go to a lot of games as well work permitting so I have a right to post my own views on the team as does Leon, difference is I accept his posts as his own opinion which he is entitled to, he doesnt think I am entitled to my opinion thats where we clash.
Just because im not a season ticket holder myself, which at the present time would be pointless as I have to work 2 weekends in 4 in the company i work for but I get to games when I can so I am entitled to my opinion as much as anyone else on here.
If youve got a problem with that then tough sh.it because Ive had enough of some people on here

Alot of us on here dont have season tickets but isnt it funny that you only give Leon grief?
This has f@ck all to do with the newkit forum f@ck it off now, its gettin borin.
This is payback for yours and Doms forum.
Doms a bluenose and I respect him more than I do you.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:30 am

zarababe wrote:
Roberts wrote:

ahhhh didums.. Roberts...  :D

Well whatever I say I am gonna get accused of moaning.

The Avatar is aimed at the pathetic lynch mob on here who do all their gossiping about me and sh1t stirring to the moderators so blame them for the avatar its a message to them to get a f.ucking grip and spit their dummies out :)
82-1074641017

Postby 82-1074641017 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:31 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
Roberts wrote:

Alot of us on here dont have season tickets but isnt it funny that you only give Leon grief?
This has f@ck all to do with the newkit forum f@ck it off now, its gettin borin.
This is payback for yours and Doms forum.
Doms a bluenose and I respect him more than I do you.

I dont give a f.uck who you respect or dont respect because I dont respect you.
Tell me what you mean by payback anyway because youve lost me now ???
82-1074641017

Postby zarababe » Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:32 am

RESPECT THE BOSS.. RAFAEL BENITEZ... Mr Liverpool :p

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:47 am

As I said in another thread I think Roberts is entitled to his opinion. If he thinks Benitez should be sacked, thats his view.

What I will say against Roberts though is that he has gone from being a guy who posted nothing but "humourous"  ???  :D threads for a year to a fella who has suddenly taken an interest in the football side of things, and unfortunately he has choosen to express his opinion in an overtly hostile, aggressive and graphic  :D manner, which has already annoyed a lot of people.

Maybe if Roberts was to tone down the delivery of his message (his still entitled to the content of his message or opinion) then maybe people would ease off?

However, Roberts, a lot of this you have brought on yourself. It may seem like a joke to you, but most people don't like looking at pictures of excrement or nasty disgusting ar5es in the middle of threads.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Leonmc0708 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:51 am

Roberts wrote:Contributing to your total sh1t post thats all with a pic of the Town Hall, thats how much of a f.ucking joke this is :angry:
If you dont like what I post then dont f.ucking read it its that simple :angry:

I really do not want to have an argument, but as this is not a football thread, then I will vent my anger.

1)  You are not contributing to my ****** thread, as you rather sadly started it with a poke at me, you will actually find it is your thread.

2)  I do not like what you post as it is basically a load of rubbish, The whol idea of a forum is to discuss football issues, not to maintain or enlarge ones ego. You contribute little or nothing of any great substance to the football areas of this forum, and that is of course your perogative. However, when you display a fragrant lack of football knowledge, and include in your signature demands that the manager of the club we all love is sacked, then I have a problem. If you want to keep posting your rubbish, like the sh1t thread or the "legends" topics, feel free. I refrain from reading them most of the time, and if I do, I do not slate you. However if there is a topic of discussion in the General LFC forum, and your contribution is to demand the manager be relived of his duties and post some angry emoticons, then that is when I have a problem. I have in the past started slanging match's in threads, but since this simply makes the forum worse, I chose to PM you with my annoyance. The fact that you decided to start not one but two threads to have an argument in the forum speaks volumes for your motives in membership of this forum.

CGGY, thanks for the support, but beware Roberts does not care who he upsets in his pursuit of "legendary" status on the internet.

Zbabe and Wolly, I accept your points of view, and I will bear them in mind in the future.

WTHID, I know
:D .
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:58 am

.. completely concurr with your views.. Leone..

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:59 am

Well said Leon.

If people do insist on having personal grievances with each other, confine them to PM, as spats are a cancer on the forum.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby 82-1074641017 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:09 pm

John Barnes' Granny wrote:As I said in another thread I think Roberts is entitled to his opinion. If he thinks Benitez should be sacked, thats his view.

What I will say against Roberts though is that he has gone from being a guy who posted nothing but "humourous"  ???  :D threads for a year to a fella who has suddenly taken an interest in the football side of things, and unfortunately he has choosen to express his opinion in an overtly hostile, aggressive and graphic  :D manner, which has already annoyed a lot of people.

Maybe if Roberts was to tone down the delivery of his message (his still entitled to the content of his message or opinion) then maybe people would ease off?

However, Roberts, a lot of this you have brought on yourself. It may seem like a joke to you, but most people don't like looking at pictures of excrement or nasty disgusting ar5es in the middle of threads.

I have said it all along some primadonnas on here take things over the top, most members on here with a brain understand it was just a joke, some people have went over the top.
I dont believe in arguing by PM or on the forum for that matter as it is just a waste of time, the Live Chatroom would be the best option for that if unavoidable.
I have only got aggressive in threads when people on here get aggressive with me, I have my own opinion about the club and just because a couple of people go over the top and threaten to quit the site well thats not going to change my opinion.
Leon I respect your opinions on the site so please respect mine, we have different views on the club why not leave it at that.
82-1074641017

Postby Leonmc0708 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:48 pm

Roberts wrote:Leon I respect your opinions on the site so please respect mine, we have different views on the club why not leave it at that.

That is not possible.

If you truly do follow a football team, and if you claim to be fan, then surely your view of it should be you want them to win at all costs all of the time, and you back it/them to the hilt.

I do back the team.

You do not.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum