Roberts - Reply or not

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 82-1074641017 » Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:44 pm

Roberts wrote:Well for one i am definitely not a wind up, there have even been pictures of me on here in the past in a Liverpool kit.
Injuries or not, we had them last season and we were still finished 4th in the league, we have a big squad that should be able to cope with injuries.
Also some of Benitez decisions have been baffling such as fielding the reserves against Burnley in the FA Cup and some of the football this season has been awful.
I just feel now we are further away from the title now than we were under Evans or Houllier.
Thats not a wind up or a vendetta thats how I feel about the situation.

That was answered yesterday taff
82-1074641017

Postby charwell » Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:40 am

Of course everybody is entitled to their own opinion. My opinion is that Legend is a complete plank who knows sweet FA about football and cannot see what is in front of him. As for being a Legend, he isn't even a legend in his own lunch time.
charwell

Postby The Ace1983 » Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:50 am

I don't have any problem with the opinions of people like Roberts. My main problem is with the way that Roberts insults people just for having a different opinion or questioning his, and the way which he dismisses everybody else as being stupid.

P.s. The expression "BOIL you're @rse comes from a form of medieval torture in which a funnel was inserted into the rectum of the captive and boiling oil or water was tipped into the colon. It often resulted in death when oil was used as it would actually eat away the colon. Just thought you might like to know.
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:41 am

charwell wrote:Of course everybody is entitled to their own opinion. My opinion is that Legend is a complete plank who knows sweet FA about football and cannot see what is in front of him. As for being a Legend, he isn't even a legend in his own lunch time.

Plank now I bet your a jaffa arent you? :D
I bet you fire more blanks than Norwich away from home this season :D
Im not a Legend in my lunchtime? I heard your not a legend in your bedroom even with a copy of playboy :D
Chawell Now you aim on pumping a squirt this year and let the real men talk about football okay :D
82-1074641017

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:42 am

The Ace1983 wrote:I don't have any problem with the opinions of people like Roberts. My main problem is with the way that Roberts insults people just for having a different opinion or questioning his, and the way which he dismisses everybody else as being stupid.

ahem....isnt that what members on here have done to me? ???
82-1074641017

Postby The Ace1983 » Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:45 am

Roberts wrote:
The Ace1983 wrote:I don't have any problem with the opinions of people like Roberts. My main problem is with the way that Roberts insults people just for having a different opinion or questioning his, and the way which he dismisses everybody else as being stupid.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Why don't you try setting a good example by appreciating peoples opinions, and expressing yours but without the insults? I value your opinions, I just don't like the insults that usually come with them.
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:46 am

*woolly yawns*  :sleepy:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:48 am

The Ace1983 wrote:
Roberts wrote:

Two wrongs don't make a right. Why don't you try setting a good example by appreciating peoples opinions, and expressing yours but without the insults? I value your opinions, I just don't like the insults that usually come with them.

Thats what plenty of other members on here have done to me is hurl abuse at me, at every possible post and f.uck all ever gets said to them, if I had a pan.... :angry:
82-1074641017

Postby The Ace1983 » Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:55 am

Roberts wrote:thats what plenty of other members on here have done to me is hurl abuse at me, at every possible post and f.uck all ever gets said to them, if I had a pan.... :angry:

So grow up, rise above it and don't give others the satisfaction of seeing you all riled up. For christ's sake, be the big man and stop moaning. If you do, maybe others will to.
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lili » Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:37 pm

I thought I was legend at 14 years of age and would go around saying stupid c.r.a.p like go fry your ******, yeah thats a funny one twerp. You say your 21 you sound more like 14 goose.
lili

Postby zarababe » Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:44 pm

The Ace1983 wrote:P.s. The expression "BOIL you're @rse comes from a form of medieval torture in which a funnel was inserted into the rectum of the captive and boiling oil or water was tipped into the colon. It often resulted in death when oil was used as it would actually eat away the colon. Just thought you might like to know.

:( wow that sounds awful Ace.. the things humans do to other humans.. sick..

.. but I don't think Roberts quite used the expression in that context.. that truly wud be beyond him  :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:24 pm

lili wrote:I thought I was legend at 14 years of age and would go around saying stupid c.r.a.p like go fry your ******, yeah thats a funny one twerp. You say your 21 you sound more like 14 goose.

Go and fry your @rse tw@tface, who the f.uck are you? :D
82-1074641017

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum