2010 General ELECTION - 06/05/10 - All related

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Boocity » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:40 am

dawson99 wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:Its only when threads such as these are composed ,that you begin to realize who you share these boards with :( ,
and I was under the impression the What you look like thread was the most revealing 
???

how do u mean?

He means that anyone who doesn't have the same political views as him are 'bigots'
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:41 am

no, you're saying that we're worse people for having different political views from each other?

I disagree, we're all saying the country is up sh!t creek and we just have different views on the future, that ain't a bad thing to discuss something worthy, and no ones swearnig at anyone else, it's all quite informative so far
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:59 am

dawson99 wrote:no, you're saying that we're worse people for having different political views from each other?

I disagree, we're all saying the country is up sh!t creek and we just have different views on the future, that ain't a bad thing to discuss something worthy, and no ones swearnig at anyone else, it's all quite informative so far

Why ??? have I stated my political views on here ? and why in your considered opinion I have opted to abstain from that particular candidness ? could it possibly be  I find it in all actuality a touch offensive some posters declaring that warped old tw@t as the saviour of the country  after she destroyed the Miners and tried to do likewise to the dockers ... and me being this STEREOTYPICAL SCOUSER had a Docker for a Dad ... Listen I don't hate simply because of peoples accent  I  just swerve posters because they are cranks of the highest order
Btw while we are on the subject Ben Elton was a Cockney Di*khead and I couldn't stomach the bloke   :laugh:
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:01 pm

no one liked Thatcher, but she aint in charge. I find it funny that you'd rather stick with Labour after whats happened in the past 10 years?!?!?! It is time for ahcnage again my friend. We cannot have another whatever amount of time of Labuor destroying the country more than it has, simple as.

And yeah, there is a north south divide when it comes to politics, but its not balck and whte, theres a lot of grey.
and Cameron ain't Thatcher mate
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:04 pm

You find everything funny Lad and there lies your problem ,then again I suppose if I had no dependants or responsibilities I would be as selfish as you
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:06 pm

eh? I Find the funny yeah, or else I'd be as crabby as you, but what I'm saying is very serious... you just read the bits you want and stay a lefty, I actually want the whole country to get better, maybe thats the difference?
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:12 pm

dawson99 wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:
dawson99 wrote:meh, I'm just a snob am i?

No, I believe you should pay for what you can, not hold out for handouts all the time like most of this country does.

I work hard for my money (honest, sometimes I do actually work) and I'm sick of seeing it being pumped into the hands of the lazy fat slobs of this country.

As for Thatcher, grow up and lvie in the 21st Century, Conservatives are not what they were.

We cant live in another Labour government, just look at the streets, the crime, the economic state of the country, everythng is f*cked

You see your product of Thatcher daws. You are the i'm all right jack ,so feck you generation . This post of yours proves it . So everyone that needs help is a fat dosser are they , so because you work hard and earn your crust you don't want to help anyone else with your taxes or national insurance . Like i say thatcher did a great job .

As for growing up Daws , i did my growing up in the 80's in Liverpool mate , so i know first hand what thatcherism is all about . I also know that this coservative party and it's leader are just the same as she was and the day they get into power will be a very sad day for this country.

I don't wanna get in trouble here, but you saying I'm a snob, but you are the complete opposite. You are the stereotypical scouser from the 80s, hating everything, probably watching Ben Elton and nodding in agreement.

just tell me, have Labour improved the following in the last 10 years:

health care
jobs
pensions
immigration
employment
economic stability
crime

Or, has Labour left this country in total dissaray where no one wants to live here anymore? Where crime is rife, and arent the rich getting richer as it is?

Yeah I'm selfish, I want things to benefit me, but the point is that the things that benefit me benefit the whole country. And Labour aint doing that. So what if I don't like the majority of council dwellers. I do think they are (not all of them) a massive problem for the country, costing too much money. I just dont get how someone can have a concil house so dont pay half as muchas  the rest of us, but have 3 holidays, 5 kids, 2 plasma tvs, sky and all that

I tell you what Lad do us a favour, put your picture up and show us all the grid that spouts this bile
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:16 pm

wtf you on about, you're saying these things are going well now?

health care
jobs
pensions
immigration
employment
economic stability
crime

Exactly, get off your f*cking high horse and admit Labours fukked the country up. And you tell me that Brown isn't a complete tw@t out of touch with peoples ciews, calling them bigots if they think immigration is a problem.

But no, what do you ask? You ask for my picture ffs, grow a helmet, get out of the 80s, get into the 21st century
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:30 pm

Listen we don't like each other that much is obvious ,but it just amazes me yours is mainly because of  where I was born
and while we are on the subject of putting a helmet on ,I suggest you might take your own advice might go some way in covering that huge Co*k you have on your forehead :laugh:
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:30 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:I tell you what Lad do us a favour, put your picture up and show us all the grid that spouts this bile

:laugh:  no....dont!  RBG i prefer to look at the bird in his sig -  He can chat away as much as he likes!!

dawson - you were doing alright in the great biscuit debate mate...don't spoil it.  :D

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:31 pm

This thread is SWERVED
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:46 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:Listen we don't like each other that much is obvious ,but it just amazes me yours is mainly because of  where I was born
and while we are on the subject of putting a helmet on ,I suggest you might take your own advice might go some way in covering that huge Co*k you have on your forehead :laugh:

so i can be called a southern Thatcherite but as soon as i mention northerners you cry and moan?

Maybe some people just cant make a valid point, I've made mine, but Labour fans just talk about the f*cking 80s, times do change

And red, she is awesome :D

RED BEERGOGGLES, im still waiting for one valid point from you why in the 21st Century and over the last 10 years you are pro labour... come on, read up on something, have an idea of your own, try to learn something?

and you being a nobber has nothing to do with whehere you are born, its just your whole bitter view on others
Last edited by dawson99 on Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:54 pm

people do seem to skip over the fact that this country was on its knees after the labour govenment in the 70s.

The way i see it, the Tories are the lesser of two evils. Labour have to go and the Lib Dems are not up to it. Anyone read their polcies? They want to sell off our national defences!
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:02 pm

7_Kewell wrote:people do seem to skip over the fact that this country was on its knees after the labour govenment in the 70s.

The way i see it, the Tories are the lesser of two evils. Labour have to go and the Lib Dems are not up to it. Anyone read their polcies? They want to sell off our national defences!

They also want us to adopt the Euro, if we had the Euro now in the situation we are in at the moment we would be a basket case like Greece etc.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:05 pm

dawson99 wrote:meh, I'm just a snob am i?

No, I believe you should pay for what you can, not hold out for handouts all the time like most of this country does.

I work hard for my money (honest, sometimes I do actually work) and I'm sick of seeing it being pumped into the hands of the lazy fat slobs of this country.

As for Thatcher, grow up and lvie in the 21st Century, Conservatives are not what they were.

We cant live in another Labour government, just look at the streets, the crime, the economic state of the country, everythng is f*cked

Damn right.

I detest this culture both our countries have when young girls from a poor backround are better off getting pregnant than getting a job.

See the programme the other night about 4 young men too lazy to work, they made up excuses but in reality were happy to get their dole.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum