2010 General ELECTION - 06/05/10 - All related

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:54 pm

I am  comfortable in a financial sense ,but thanks for your concern however I did grow up in such housing and it was these conditions that  made me scrap and work for everything I have achieved in life ,and believe me it was a battle trying to establish myself with people such as yourself showing the type of   prejudice you have displayed on this very thread ,but I expect with your background and the fact you clearly have no dependants such integrity is lost on you ???
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:59 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:I am  comfortable in a financial sense ,but thanks for your concern however I did grow up in such housing and it was these conditions that  made me scrap and work for everything I have achieved in life ,and believe me it was a battle trying to establish myself with people such as yourself showing the type of   prejudice you have displayed on this very thread ,but I expect with your background and the fact you clearly have no dependants such integrity is lost on you ???

LOL.. I've always worked, both my parents have always worked. We couldnt afford holidays abroad, we just stayed with family in Hastings.

now I work, my sisters work all the time. My whole family has always worked, paying loads in taxes etc etc

You must type from work as well on here right?

And I am not saying all in council housing are claiming bastads... im just saying most are from my experience. I work with someone, on the same money as me, but she has council property for £200 a month, and thinks thats fine and she deserves it... meanwhile i pay 600 a month on my own, and my taxes pay towards her rent paying the council... how is that right?

How is it right that you make more money popping out kids than getting a job?

I'm sorry things were tough fro you, but its tough for everyone. We have all struggled to get where we are, I just dont think i should pay for everyone else to lounge about
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:08 pm

Daws your really being serious aren't you ?
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:09 pm

and dont make me out to be anti scouse, im just anti-pikey
Again I'll say, when I said stereotypical scouser, its about the thatcher years, the 80s, it is time to move on

I have worked hard all my life, as have most on this site, and we deserve better than what our countries doing for us

Igor, i am about council estate skanks, you dont know what its like down here, its a nightmare.

I'm not, i repeat not, saying that its all scousers, im saying its everywhere. It's like a virus spreading where the majority of epope would rather claim than work.

I see the triple biggied trakie wearing overweight bleach blonde yet real sun tanned women coming out of Iceland, but straight into a brand new car... they love it
Last edited by dawson99 on Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:20 pm

I make no apologies Daws for my abrasive manner but I was brought up believing that you had to fight for everything you believe in ,and that is why I have managed to secure the lifestyle I now enjoy to the fullest ,I can now afford to retire at 50 and live comfortably although perhaps not in this country given the current climate ,but I will always reply when I feel something to be wrong or misguided ,the one regret I have from life  is I have never been my own boss ,but given my impulsive nature  it was probably for the best  :D

We all get angry Lad but I have learnt to express myself in a way that will not cause offence to others ,it was simply a case of having to ,calling someone a Tw@t simply defeats the object ,but if you had explained yourself as in your last post perhaps we would have avoided the confrontation ,but it was never about politics I simply took umbrage at your pop at Scousers
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:24 pm

I love scousers lol, look at the f*cking site ive posted over 21,000 times in.

I hate how people assume conservatives will do what Thatcher did in the 80s. A lot of scousers think they will, because Liverpool was righteously screwed in the 80s.

What I hate is the benefit cheats, whcih is mostly in London, but I'm sure happens in Liverpool, Manchester, Botlon, everywhere.

I think we got our wires crossed lol, and I hope im safe next tmie im in Liverpool, a city I love :D

Lets get rid of the spongers
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:24 pm

dawson99 wrote:and dont make me out to be anti scouse, im just anti-pikey

I have worked hard all my life, as have most on this site, and we deserve better than what our countries doing for us.

Daws do seriously think everyone can afford a mortgage ? Do you seriously think that most people living in council houses are fat and lazy? Do you now what the minimum wage is? So some women have children out of wedlock and are single parents , what do you propose we do with them ? Throw them out of there houses and take there children of them maybe? Here's one , maybe we should sterilise them and then they wouldn't use your hard earned taxes up . You me and everyone else that pay taxes do so for a reason , not just to make your life better mate , but for the greater good of the country as a whole .

On your little list that you had did you forget to put what it was like under the last tory government because they were all a damn site worse than they are now . And if you want to google the figures  you'll see for yourself .

Now noone else brought up stereotypes but you , noone said you were a southern thatcherite . You were the one who said you agreed with the tories . It's got feck all to do with being scouse and how dare you try and bring that into the debate . Now stick that in your pipehole and smoke it .
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:27 pm

Igor, once Daws mentioned what he has all the Thatcherite references came thick and fast as well as a reference to Hitler in there somewhere. Sorry mate but he was stereotyped IMO

only Rafa can cause more trouble than this thread  :D
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby dawson99 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:31 pm

I cant afford a mortgage, i work for my place. A lot of people dont.
As i said the scouser stereotype is about the 80s, as you were screwed over, but you cant look past the 80s, and you need to.

I'm saying what most people feel. Of course there are single parent families, those on minimum wage and all that that need finnancial help, and they deserve it. But there are too many that will be fat and lazy, and thats what I dont want.

Maybe by stereotypical scouser i mean wont let it lie, will just bring up the one point about them against us. and its a shmae, because its not Liverpool against the world. And the conservatives have different policies than in the 80s.. and 99% of scousers can see that (and 99% of mancs, geordies, londoners etc etc)

It's pointless arguing though, as whatever i say, whatever topic i pick up, all you will hear igor is that im anti-scouse, which im not. You're happiest when you're not happy dude. I just want what is best for the entire country
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:35 pm

im just digging myself deeper and deeper here.

ok, one last thing, then im done

Conservatives do not equal thatcher

Liverpool and a lot of northern cities were screwed in the 80s

A lot of people from Liverpool and northern cities cannot see past the 80s

A lot of people are claiming when they dont need to

This is mainly in London from what I've seen.

A lot of people today see havign a kid as a way to make money, again, this happens a lot on London.

I'm not a tory boy, I just want change.

I do love Liverpool as a city, and people from there, but like everywhere on the planet there are some who i wont agree with.

This is just about politics, not about anything else at all.

now im off to get my foot out of my mouth... and cheer on Liverpool tonight :D
Last edited by dawson99 on Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:40 pm

Right I'm off to parents evening and awards ceremony at my sons school ........I  know the match yes I will miss it   :(   
see you all later tonight when hopefully we can talk about a Reds victory
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:41 pm

I've missed the live debate i see

:D
roberto green

Postby dawson99 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:42 pm

I may have had something I said taken out of context, but I erally should make sure im not still mic'd up before i open my stupid fat mouth :D
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:48 pm

dawson99 wrote:im just digging myself deeper and deeper here.

A lot of people today see havign a kid as a way to make money, again, this happens a lot on London.

I do love Liverpool as a city, and people from there, but like everywhere on the planet there are some who i wont agree with.

You are entitled to your opinion Dawson, don't let them bully you mate.................. no matter how wrong you are   :D

I think you make some very good points mate, but you moan about some 17 year old that has a kid just to get a council flat, while ignoring the fat cat politicians that cream millions in expenses every year, waste millions enforcing stupid laws while allowing crime to soar, and have made this country into an "I'm all right Jack" society.
account deleted by request

Postby Igor Zidane » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:49 pm

dawson99 wrote:im just digging myself deeper and deeper here.

Ok my final word on the matter .

People from Liverpool of a certain age (my age and older i suppose ) remember all to well what it was like under thatcher . So you have to understand that voting for the tories whilst our memory is long is just a no no for most . Now david cameron might well be the new messiah promising change and a brighter future blah blah . I do not believe him and i believe he has thatcherite principles at heart ( MY OPINION) i'm am not prepared to take that chance and for that reason i will and always will vote Labour . NOW COME ON REDMEN .
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum