2010 General ELECTION - 06/05/10 - All related

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Greavesie » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:06 pm

Well as far as I'm concerned Thatcher wasn't that bad, not for me. BUT I do see what she did to p!ss off the whole of Liverpool and the people where I live and I respect that. I'm not going to argue about it because whatever you say won't change my opinion. We're in totally different times now people, not the 80s anymore and industries pretty much dead anyways now, both my brothers worked in the yards and are struggling for work now.

Whats clear to me is that we need change and reading through the thread my views are pretty much shared by Daws and people of that ilk. Labour don't like people that don't rely on the state to live - they look at my family and see 'rich' people. I believe that you pay your way in life and most people will, so handouts and sh!te shouldnt be given left right and centre to people who cant be @rsed to work. IF you're just a dosser (and I know some people genuinely aren't) then you should have to work for your benefits, I certainly dont think people should sit and do nothing while others go to work and have their taxes pay for those who dont go to work.

Part of the problem is the willingess to give out so much these days - but people dont seem to think where this money comes from...
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Boocity » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:17 pm

I agree, Labour want people to either work for the state or be reliant on the state, its all about controlling our lives, look at the number of cctv cameras, speed cameras, DNA databases of innocent people, now they want ID cards. Where will it end.

Its not just the dole, its the tax credit system as well that makes people state reliant.

My mate has three kids and worked full time in a factory and his wife full time in an office, now with the tax credit system, he works 3 mornings a week as an odd job man and she does one day a week in the office and they get £800 a month from the state. They have just bought their 17 year old daughter a nearly new car as she passed her test and boast to the rest of us about clearing their mortgage.They did not lose their full time jobs or have to reduce their hours they just did that cos they could and every other poor c*nt of a taxpayer who works full time supports them. We have to change this culture and Labour is only going to feed it.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:42 pm

under Labour you are a MUG if you work for a living.

My grandad worked all his life, bought his own house and paid off his morgage. Now, he is 90, and has been forced to go into care because his health is declining. He has been forced to sell him home to pay for his care and use his life savings.

The bloke who lived next door, never worked, never paid rent, and the state pays for his care home for free.

there's something wrong there.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:36 pm

dawson99 wrote:Maybe some people just cant make a valid point, I've made mine, but Labour fans just talk about the f*cking 80s, times do change

And red, she is awesome :D

RED BEERGOGGLES, im still waiting for one valid point from you why in the 21st Century and over the last 10 years you are pro labour... come on, read up on something, have an idea of your own, try to learn something?

and you being a nobber has nothing to do with whehere you are born, its just your whole bitter view on others

Listen you haven't made one relevant intelligent point ,you have just had a rant about how unfair you believe the system to be ,and as for having a bitter viewpoint ,you seriously need to start reading the inane drivel you type
FFS have a look eh   ??? and its F*ck all to do with voting tory fella
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:45 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:
dawson99 wrote:Maybe some people just cant make a valid point, I've made mine, but Labour fans just talk about the f*cking 80s, times do change

And red, she is awesome :D

RED BEERGOGGLES, im still waiting for one valid point from you why in the 21st Century and over the last 10 years you are pro labour... come on, read up on something, have an idea of your own, try to learn something?

and you being a nobber has nothing to do with whehere you are born, its just your whole bitter view on others

Listen you haven't made one relevant intelligent point ,you have just had a rant about how unfair you believe the system to be ,and as for having a bitter viewpoint ,you seriously need to start reading the inane drivel you type
FFS have a look eh   ??? and its F*ck all to do with voting tory fella

lol..not one valid point?

I've gone on non stop about the state of this country.. you just say "Thatchers bad"

Come on, lets have a serious debate, everyone else on here is giving reasons that involve this century why they want to go Conservative or Labour... except you.

And saying I havent made a valid point is brilliant.

I'm not a snob, or thatcherite. I work 6 days a week every week to afford my rent/lifestyle. I shouldnt be hounded because I don't accept handouts ffs.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:48 pm

last time REDBEERGOGGLES

health care
jobs
pensions
immigration
employment
economic stability
crime

whatcha think? Should I make it simpler for you?

Do you think crime is going up or not?
Do you think our country is doing well financially or not?
etc

yawn, REDBEERGOGGLES, you make me say yawn, as everyone can see I'm making points and you're just having a nonsensical moan...
Last edited by dawson99 on Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:54 pm

Gawd bless yeh :laugh:
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:55 pm

thats it redbeergoggles, everyone else can see that I'm making points, and you're being a grade a kunt

now jog on, let people who actually have a point discuss in this thread :D

cheers LAD
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:23 pm

dawson99 wrote:thats it redbeergoggles, everyone else can see that I'm making points, and you're being a grade a kunt

cheers LAD

That's what.... Hard man :D ,Listen if I was to discuss in depth the difference between manifestos ,it certainly wouldn't be with a self opinionated braggart like your sweet self  ,I was merely responding to the STEREOTYPICAL SCOUSER taunts you where throwing around, which I might add you have yet to explain just what you meant by them comments ,oh and as for the forum delivering an opinion I would be more worried if any of them live in council houses or wear trackies ,because we can talk till I am blue in the face, but people like you will only ever see their own perspective ,no matter how irrefutable the point being put across, you my misguided friend cant keep your nasty little gob shut .... and feel the express urge to inflict your draconian seriously deluded views on all and sundry

So on behalf of the more reserved amongst us get to Fu*k
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:26 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:
dawson99 wrote:thats it redbeergoggles, everyone else can see that I'm making points, and you're being a grade a kunt

cheers LAD

That's what.... Hard man :D ,Listen if I was to discuss in depth the difference between manifestos ,it certainly wouldn't be with a self opinionated braggart like your sweet self  ,I was merely responding to the STEREOTYPICAL SCOUSER taunts you where throwing around, which I might add you have yet to explain just what you meant by them comments ,oh and as for the forum delivering an opinion I would be more worried if any of them live in council houses or wear trackies ,because we can talk till I am blue in the face, but people like you will only ever see their own perspective ,no matter how irrefutable the point being put across, you my misguided friend cant keep your nasty little gob shut .... and feel the express urge to inflict your draconian seriously deluded views on all and sundry

So on behalf of the more reserved amongst us get to Fu*k

LOL, yet again not a single valid politicl point made. Cheers for making my points mate.
We could talk about employment, benefits and all that, but I think I know where you stand on this now (and not because of where you are from, but because of the type of eprson you are)
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:26 pm

See all these polls that they have everyday, has anyone ever been contacted by one? I haven't
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:28 pm

wounded :laugh:
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:29 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:wounded :laugh:

you've seriously lost me now mate.
Please, either have a point, or if its just drivel, pm me so i can just delete it and the rest of us can discuss politics.
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:37 pm

dawson99 wrote:

Please, either have a point, or if its just drivel, pm me so i can just delete it and the rest of us can discuss politics.

It means I am seriously hurt by your comments
and you have been lost for a long time fella ,you have  just been oblivious to it   :laugh:
Pikys
STEREOTYPICAL SCOUSERS
pregnant women on the dole
Tracky wearing single mums
Immigrants

Yes your a budding politician Tory Boy  :laugh:
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:42 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:
dawson99 wrote:

It means I am seriously hurt by your comments
and you have been lost for a long time fella ,you have  just been oblivious to it   :laugh:
Pikys
STEREOTYPICAL SCOUSERS
pregnant women on the dole
Tracky wearing single mums
Immigrants

Yes your a budding politician Tory Boy  :laugh:

I said stereotypical scousers, the rest of what I said occurs all over the country, London more than anywhere.

And when I said stereotypical scouser i wasnt even talking to you. I was talking about the anti-conservative 80s view that a lot of scousers have. Not all, but a lot cannot see past Thatcher when it comes to conservatives...

What 'm saying, and I still think, is that in council estates there are a lot of fat trackie wearing single birds with unlimited kids claiming 1000s a month each.

I also think there are a lot of council estate people whod ratehr claim than work as they make more moeny that way. Tehre are also alot who earn and claim.

Then theres me, I work all the time, do maybe 60 hours overtime every month, so that I can pay all my taxes and have some fun.

I just dont think its fair that im paying all my taxes so tw@ts like you can sit back and claim, don't think im being unfair there mate?

but all you want to do is focus on what ive said, and not have your own opinions.
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum