English football - It's got a serious image problem

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby stmichael » Fri Mar 05, 2004 1:40 pm

hooray. just when we think the shameful stories of footballers have subsided, in the space of two days we get the collymore incident and now this leicester city debacle. football in this country is seriously dragging itself into the gutter in my opinion. it's just a british trait that players get drunk and make absolute tw#ts of themselves. i personally blame the money that these players are getting thesedays, especially at such a young age. they seem to think that they are above the law. let me point out that nobody has been charged yet with this leicester incident. the majority of players on the continent conduct themselves admirably all the time. this country is completely different. why?
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Dom1 » Fri Mar 05, 2004 3:04 pm

i have just read about that leicester city fiasco in the paper just now, what a total disgrace!!

i have nothing more to say on this matter, apart from they don't deserve to play football especially with the money they are on it is atrocious................if any of it is true, cos no doubt some of it will be over exagerated!!

Dom1 :)
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby greenred » Fri Mar 05, 2004 3:14 pm

I read somewhere that men who like shagging in the company of other men are closet gays.Are all our footballers raging homosexuals?
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Fri Mar 05, 2004 3:20 pm

yep.

i suppose they are GR :D

Dom1
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion