LOSING THE FAITH

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby eds » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:57 am

Reg » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:27 pm wrote:'morning Twisted.

You confuse running the club properly and the manager's ability to produce results. What a surprise.   :bowdown

Thats alright mate go back to your inane ramblings on consipiracies, royalty and your latest pearler on how one "leader on the pitch" can turn this all around.

If you haven't noticed you aren't going to get a leader when we are recruiting mostly kids and stop gaps these days. But obviously those slow turning cogs up there in that head of yours hasn't worked that out yet. 

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

:buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock
Last edited by eds on Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby eds » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:05 am

Tell us more how this season's results have nothing to do with the owners, manager and our incompetent transfer committee?

It's all about not having a leader out there.

I have heard it all now.

The delusion is almost incomprehensible.

Almost as good as your polishing turds analogy a few months ago. :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

eds

Postby Reg » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:01 am

Eds, you're a sad fecker....
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby eds » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:11 am

Reg » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:01 am wrote:Eds, you're a sad fecker....

What's the matter Reginald?

You certainly can dish it out but obviously can't take it.

You are the lonely f**k on here that keeps commenting boring dribble every time I post something that rattles your little world.

It's pathetic really, you have never attempted to post anything that resembles football discussion and the moment someone calls you up your bs, you cower into your little shell like the magnanimous poster that you are.

We are all waiting to hear how this is all Henderson's fault. Or it's the players fault because they don't want to "fight" for results.

Has nothing to do with the fact that half our players are simply s**t and don't want to have a further discussion to why that is the case. :laugh:

eds

Postby Dundreamin is back » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:47 pm

ED,s spot on fella tell them the way it is
Dundreamin is back
LFC Advanced Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:33 pm

Past tense !
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby eds » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:31 am

Dundreamin is back » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:47 pm wrote:ED,s spot on fella tell them the way it is

I wonder what the point is half the time mate.

I'm simply gobsmacked that there are so called "fans" out there that have been brainwashed to never criticise the manager, suits and owners of this club. It's obvious when you read their posts who they are. I actually don't have an issue with this if they can keep the posts football related with a bit of banter here and there. Makes it very easy to cut through their arguments.

Then you have a very small minority that will just post pathetic one liners over and over again, derailing discussions with petty attempts at insulting others that don't share their myopic views/opinions. When challenged they either run off like the trolls they are or resort to arguments a 6 year old spouts on a playground.  :laugh:

eds

Postby Reg » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:26 am

Pity the man who confuses restraint for a great victory, for he will still be celebrating long after the crowd has stopped laughing.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:43 am

eds » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:11 am wrote:

You are the lonely f**k on here that keeps commenting boring dribble every time I post something that rattles your little world.

It's pathetic really, you have never attempted to post anything that resembles football discussion and the moment someone calls you up your bs, you cower into your little shell like the magnanimous poster that you are.

We are all waiting to hear how this is all Henderson's fault. Or it's the players fault because they don't want to "fight" for results.

Has nothing to do with the fact that half our players are simply s**t and don't want to have a further discussion to why that is the case. :laugh:

Oi, leave Reg alone!
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby C-R » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:52 am

I find most of Reg's posts both informative and humorous  :nod
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby eds » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:40 am

Kenny Kan » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:43 am wrote:
eds » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:11 am wrote:

Oi, leave Reg alone!

Kenny, you are good man and I have mostly agreed with everything that you have posted in the past.

It's a shame you don't seem to post on here as much these days mate.

I have shown restraint over the last few weeks by largely ignoring Sir Reginald, although it becomes very hard to do when you notice a familiar pattern emerging. Everytime I post something he has another one of his classic grandpa one-liners ready to go. He is so one dimensional that it becomes very boring and really adds nothing to the thread. This even after Woof told both of us to cool it a few months back.

Makes you wonder what is wrong with the fella?

Maybe someone just needs to give him a hug in his life.

I think the easiest thing to do is just ignore him, either one of two things will happen. He will run out of grandpa jokes eventually or admin will give him another warning, hopefully his last.

eds

Postby Reg » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:04 am

Eds, you hammer away and away getting ruder and ruder to anyone who has a different view to your own then try to gain support by pleading it's the other person's fault when they respond to your childish behaviour?

This is FORUM where people express their views. You must respect other people and allow to say what they think otherwise you come over as a cheap school yard bully. You have to deal with it laddie.

I won't leave this forum because you insult me and I won't ignore you if you continue to chastise, mock and belittle anyone with a different view than your own. Makuskwt is you next target eh because he disagrees with you?

This current spate is because you want everyone to bow down and say the owners are useless and the manager should be sacked.  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Get a life........
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:34 am

@ Eds and Reg

Reminder
We have all been guilty of taking a thread off topic at least one time or another, that's not a major problem, occasionally it leads us into other interesting area's of discussion other times it's maybe just a quip intended to give us a bit of a laugh.

What is a problem however is the increasing frequency with which threads are derailed by members who seem more bent on airing their personal grievances with other members rather than adding to the actual topic.

Members who continue too persist with this behaviour are likely to find themselves suspended without warning or discussion.

Think it's gone far enough now lads. Will the pair of you pack it in for ***** sake ! It's ***** like this that turns people off the forum.  If you feel compelled to continue your slanging match at least spare the rest of the forum and do it by pm.

I asked you nicely back in January. I wont ask you again.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Thommo's perm » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:13 pm

:cool:
Thommo's perm

Postby C-R » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:16 pm

:0
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion