Postby Reg » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:51 pm

It's obvious for those ITK.   :buttrock
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:27 am

kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:16 am

'I just wanted to say it is never about the money. It is about the future, what happens.'

The lad's right - are you going to buy anyone good because if not, I'm off.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby eds » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:44 am

$100k a week  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

We should have sold this flog a long time ago.

He moves like semi-trailer, is an erratic passer and his tackling keeps getting worse. Scoring the winner last weekend isn't going to change any of that.

Now that he is in his last 12 months we will get f**k all for him when we try and sell him.

Another spectacular f**k up by the suits, this list goes on.........  :no
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby red till i die!! » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:11 pm

Its always about the money because if it wasn't then he would have signed the contract by now. If it was never about money then why does he even need an agent. His agent is the one who is in talks and he will want a pay increase for his client and that is where the hold up is imo with the club not wanting to match the agents figure.
The players hide behind their agents and let them do the dirty work for them. That's why they seek out lovely people like raiola, mendes and Stretford to represent them. No player is ever going to come out and say it is about the money  :no
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:36 pm

Gotta say I'm no sure about Can.

Lot's of early promise BUT ! lets face it, is anyone disappointed if his names not on the team sheet ? 

Is the fella under achieving (?) or has he hit his ceiling, either way he has to improve, show some authority,  or move on.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:11 pm

IMO he's not a bad player and the best years of his career are still ahead of him but no way on earth is he worth £100,000 a week. I wouldn't mind but the way he has carried on this season if he was on performance related pay he'd be lucky to clear the minimum wage.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby devaney » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:12 pm

One thing is for certain Can and Henderson do not work in the same team. I still think Can has potential but he needs regular  first team football.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:31 am

Does anyone really care? We go from one discussion about an average player to another, none of whom are good enough to fulfill the role we actually need. Klopp has 13 average players to choose from......... 

I've lost ALL enthusiasm for this season, it's over. Another disappointing, under performing season by manager and players. Another lost year for the fans.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:13 pm

Reg » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:31 am wrote:Does anyone really care? We go from one discussion about an average player to another, none of whom are good enough to fulfill the role we actually need. Klopp has 13 average players to choose from......... 

I've lost ALL enthusiasm for this season, it's over. Another disappointing, under performing season by manager and players. Another lost year for the fans.

Fecking hell Reg, you been hanging around with Algymoon again?  :D

A top 4 finish will be a huge success. Getting CL footie will give Klopp a platform to build on and attract a higher grade of players. Can is nowhere near as good as he thinks should be shipped out in the summer.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby eds » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:08 am

Reggie is right on this one Kewell.

This happens when you become an ambition less club run by clowns that have no affinity with the game. You get mediocre players demanding crazy wages.

Tell him to f**k off and when he gets there f**k off some more. As far we should be concerned there is nothing else worth debating.
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:29 am

eds » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:08 am wrote:Reggie is right on this one Kewell.

This happens when you become an ambition less club run by clowns that have no affinity with the game. You get mediocre players demanding crazy wages.

Tell him to f**k off and when he gets there f**k off some more. As far we should be concerned there is nothing else worth debating.

I think Can is done here TBH. Klopp is a stickler for dedication to the cause and I doubt he's taken kindly to Can's attitude. I'd sell ASAP. He's average and might come good...but he can f**k off with his £100k wage demands
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:48 pm

Last night I said it was time for him to either put up or shut up and fair dues to him he put up. He was absolutely magnificent today, he covered every blade of grass and ran his blood to water. Well done Emre.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Doeboy » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:59 pm

Overall did well today and good pass that lef to the pen. However do think the fact that City had Toure in midfield helped him somewhat because Toure's legs look to have completely gone. When they moved Fernandinho into midfield, they looked more energetic and thought it was much tougher for Can. But overall he had a good game
Doeboy

Postby kazza » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:52 am

http://www.footballwhispers.com/blog/liverpool-just-pay-emre-can-wants?utm_source=lfcts&utm_medium=affiliates

Not sure how reliable the source is but it makes sense and nothing seemed far fetched. I agree we should pay him what he wants as 75k is not unreasonable for his pedigree
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion