Emre belozoglu

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:59 am

LFC #1 wrote:
The Canadian Red Army wrote:how good is he at tackling and defence, im not saying rid him of his offensive qualities. Im thinking of someone with hamanns qualities but with attacking abilities of gerrard. For the future when hamann decides on what hes going to do next. For 5 million i say that would be a steal and we should go straight for him. Which foot is he?

he's not much like Hamann, he's a very creative player and gets fouled a lot cos of his low centre of gravity, agility and skill on the ball.
Although he does cover the pitch well and is never afarid to go in for a tackle, a bit like Stevie really in that sense.

I think himself and Alonso would pair up quite well actually.

this guy seems like a keeper, and we havent had a turkish player for a while if my memory preceeds me. I think tackling goes in hand with an amount of determination in a player, if he can tackle the player will have more determination. In the case of gerrard who knows, but he deffinately sounds like a good buy for 5 million.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion