Watford v. Liverpool. - General Match Discussion

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby mrcool2003 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:08 am

yep workmanlike without being spectcular

yet again we can see biscan is rubbish and so is traore, uncomfortable and awkward as usual on the ball, but apart from those 2, i think the rest did well, but i think id feel happier when we get a new keeper in, cause dudek flapped at a score tonite, just dont fancy

but hey, maybe it will kickstart our season, get a few more players back for cardiff and beat chelsea or man u, gawd i hope we win the league cup now considering who we're going to meet
mrcool2003
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:36 am

ooooh noooo Pongolle injured.. serious... Cartlidge... :(  Casualty FC it is ...
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:39 am

Seriously tho Igor Biscan was rubbish , and now pongolle out, we are f#cked big time, need to sign a new midfielder or get alou Diarra back and Diouf, our teams on bear threads.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:50 am

Oh know sinama injuryed well at least we have Mellor and Mark smyth :(  that be his season over at least the paper after Diouf supposly dive might notice Gerrard also dived.But nobody gone a back a eyelid when a english player dives ???
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:13 am

the great one wrote:Oh know sinama injuryed well at least we have Mellor and Mark smyth :(  that be his season over at least the paper after Diouf supposly dive might notice Gerrard also dived.But nobody gone a back a eyelid when a english player dives ???

I dont care anymore we have all these players onloan , we havent got money to sign new ones, so I say bring back Diouf and Diarra. and maybe vignal, we are in the CL were are we gona be?
we have lost 11 or more players this season its so not funny anymore :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:17 am

I don't think Diouf will come back ever he has to much pride to do that imo if he did he would be on the bench so why would he come back to sit on the bench.Can you imagine the reception his gonna get he will get more abuse than Rooney got  :D
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mrcool2003 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:23 am

diouf no way, no more rubbish as i say and vignal? are u serious? rubbish, ive seen him for rangers can't pass a ball for ******
mrcool2003
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:24 am

the great one wrote:I don't think Diouf will come back ever he has to much pride to do that imo if he did he would be on the bench so why would he come back to sit on the bench.Can you imagine the reception his gonna get he will get more abuse than Rooney got  :D

TGO are u from senegal?
cause you have an awful lot of interest in these players?

U know aswell as i do no senagalse player will ever put an LFC jersey on again.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:33 am

when are we going to get some luck on the injury front.
in the past other teams have steped down there work outs a few days before the games to see if that helps(it did not)
it hard to belive that its all down to bad luck , i know that you can not help things like broken bones but we should look at the pre match stuff to try and find out whats going wrong.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:50 am

What a guy Image :)
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:51 am

is that u tgo with old El Hadji?
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hawkmoon269 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:47 pm

Can some one tell me why SkySports commentators repeatly say that Traore is the longest serving member of LFC?  They said it on Saturday, and again last night.  Surely Carragher has been at the club longer as a First team player?
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:53 pm

hawkmoon269 wrote:Can some one tell me why SkySports commentators repeatly say that Traore is the longest serving member of LFC?  They said it on Saturday, and again last night.  Surely Carragher has been at the club longer as a First team player?

if you look at him closely he is very very long, and thin at the same time. :D  :laugh:  :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby hawkmoon269 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:21 pm

stmichael wrote:
hawkmoon269 wrote:Can some one tell me why SkySports commentators repeatly say that Traore is the longest serving member of LFC?  They said it on Saturday, and again last night.  Surely Carragher has been at the club longer as a First team player?

if you look at him closely he is very very long, and thin at the same time. :D  :laugh:  :D

:D  :D  :D

Yes, he is a lanky big ******.  Who keeps getting the ball stuck between his feet!
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:04 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
the great one wrote:I don't think Diouf will come back ever he has to much pride to do that imo if he did he would be on the bench so why would he come back to sit on the bench.Can you imagine the reception his gonna get he will get more abuse than Rooney got  :D

TGO are u from senegal?
cause you have an awful lot of interest in these players?

U know aswell as i do no senagalse player will ever put an LFC jersey on again.

and whys that? coz diouff and diao were senagalese. By your thinking we wont be signing anymore french,czechs and lots of players from other country's as well coz we have imported some poor players from countrys all over the world.
Last edited by Fowler_E7 on Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion