Liverpool vs Havant & Waterlooville 26/01 3pm - In-Match Discussion

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LFC2007 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:33 pm

I've got it, it was Bamaga's comment in a series of posts contained within your post above ^.

My error.
LFC2007

Postby zarababe » Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:42 pm

I have to say that this match inspired so much interest and yes we may not have stuffed them in the first half like we should have - but hey where is the cup spirit - we were gonna beat these any time - we just gave the cup a story . Liverpool have been in some of thebest FA Cup games ever Havant get there name in lights and we'll probably go on and win the damn thing - get over it ppl !
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonah » Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:06 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:
jonah wrote:time to stand back and have a good look at yourselves all you overpaid premiereshit premos. havant will be playing some lowly team like dorchester next week, but will have just as much of a fight on their hands as they had yesterday against your pathetic display. it will be more of a fight because they won't get as much time on the ball as you get playing your "preety" football. try playing a whole season at :censored: venues against unheard of opposition and see what motivational skills your manager would need. the whole country is living in a false dream world as far as football is concerned, and you lot proved it yesterday. i'd liked to have seen aldershot/burton albion/torquay take you on yesterday, with havants' approach, they would of stuffed you.

What? Like your boyfriend stuffs your a*se every night, creampuff?

listening to you lot crying, i'd look a bit closer to home for your next pillow muncher, ya bunch of winging scouse tarts.
:rasp  :rasp
jonah

Postby Scottbot » Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:38 pm

jonah wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
jonah wrote:time to stand back and have a good look at yourselves all you overpaid premiereshit premos. havant will be playing some lowly team like dorchester next week, but will have just as much of a fight on their hands as they had yesterday against your pathetic display. it will be more of a fight because they won't get as much time on the ball as you get playing your "preety" football. try playing a whole season at :censored: venues against unheard of opposition and see what motivational skills your manager would need. the whole country is living in a false dream world as far as football is concerned, and you lot proved it yesterday. i'd liked to have seen aldershot/burton albion/torquay take you on yesterday, with havants' approach, they would of stuffed you.

What? Like your boyfriend stuffs your a*se every night, creampuff?

listening to you lot crying, i'd look a bit closer to home for your next pillow muncher, ya bunch of winging scouse tarts.

Whatever, fu...c...k off back to red cafe if they'll have you and look forward to the tonking your'll quite possibly receive from the Arsenal in the next round.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:52 pm

jonah wrote:ya bunch of winging scouse tarts.

That's enough from you...
jonnymac1979

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion