Why dont we make a play for arda turan?

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby Arda Turan » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:58 pm

Trust me, Arda > Tuncay in age and potential
Arda Turan

Postby Arda Turan » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:36 am

FIFA.com: Mr Turan, are you Turkish football's latest superstar?
Arda Turan: I'm not a star, just a good footballer and, most importantly, I'm a team player. I always give 100 per cent and I'm constantly trying to improve my game.

Do you want to stay in Turkey or would you like to play abroad one day?
I'm definitely planning on playing in one of Europe's top leagues at some point. It would be a great chance for me to represent my country and further my career.

Are there any teams in particular who you would like to play for?
Liverpool or Juventus would be great.

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/newsid=1043389.html#turan+im+star

He wants to play for us  :wwww

We really should buy Arda I would be so happy if we did
Arda Turan

Postby RobinHood6969 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:02 am

Cassio Lincoln wrote:FIFA.com: Mr Turan, are you Turkish football's latest superstar?
Arda Turan: I'm not a star, just a good footballer and, most importantly, I'm a team player. I always give 100 per cent and I'm constantly trying to improve my game.

Do you want to stay in Turkey or would you like to play abroad one day?
I'm definitely planning on playing in one of Europe's top leagues at some point. It would be a great chance for me to represent my country and further my career.

Are there any teams in particular who you would like to play for?
Liverpool or Juventus would be great.

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/newsid=1043389.html#turan+im+star

He wants to play for us  :wwww

We really should buy Arda I would be so happy if we did

:D
RobinHood6969

Postby GYBS » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:21 am

bavlondon wrote:Sanli Tuncay is a good player. I reckon he would want a move away aswell after the season Boro have had and they may even get relegated.

tuncay isnt a bad shout for someone who could do ok for us
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby paddy » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:24 am

jesus christ
are you for real ?
he is :censored:

why do so many fans feel it "ok" to buy players who will do "ok" for us
fook sake its that attitude that causes lfc to sitin the doldrums

stop accepting mediocrity if you want a successful team
paddy

Postby Arda Turan » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:07 pm

GYBS wrote:
bavlondon wrote:Sanli Tuncay is a good player. I reckon he would want a move away aswell after the season Boro have had and they may even get relegated.

tuncay isnt a bad shout for someone who could do ok for us

He is an okay player, but look at the positions he plays. Striker or attacking mid. He'll be bench the hole season. He can play second striker but who would he cut from the team? No one. We is also 27, he have probably seen the best of him, he just wont cut it at Liverpool IMO.

On the other side, 22 year old Arda great young talent who could be a very good player and also is needed due to the lack of wingers(We aint getting Silva!!!). He also chose us as his proffered side(alongside Juventus who can get fkd)
Arda Turan

Postby Toffeehater » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:04 pm

I like the look of adam johnsen and tuncay perhaps we could nick them on the cheap if boro get relegated , and even if they don't who would want to play for a team thats fighting relegation almost every season of course if we can get a better winger like turan  go for it
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedRoots » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:59 pm

Whats are Turan's stats for this season so far? He looks good on youtube but that isn't tough. He reminds me a little of messi as in he can beat players by using both feet.
RedRoots

Postby Toffeehater » Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:15 pm

Rafa get that database to work! :D
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:37 pm

This season 29 appearances , 8 goals and 3 assists in the uefa cup and turkish league . Not a bad return but i guess he needs to get his assist ratio up , perhaps playing with better finishers will do that
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Arda Turan » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:47 pm

A reason for low assists could be Lincoln who is our playmaker, he has like 16 assists this season. Our strikers are horrible, we only have Baros that's decent and that's it. But still the assists could be better.
Arda Turan

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:55 pm

Well i like this kid , hes impressed me every time ive seen him play. can play left or right wing an can also play as a playmaker , got abit of bottle to him an all
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby burjennio » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:07 am

this isn't the 1st time a player has come onto this site trying to negotiate a move for himself! I still remember such posters as "GabHeinzehatesdaMancs" and "TitusBrambleisaRed" and of course who could forget "BoumsongonaFree"

We're onto you Mr Turan!
burjennio

Postby Torres » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:10 am

In my opinion, i would love to see Arda Turan come to Liverpool. But Arsenal has a young team and want Turan more than us so they might act quicker.. Galatasaray won't be dumb enough to sell it for cheap (They had to release Ribery for free because of their once stupid manager that didn't know about anything and now look where Ribery is).
Torres

Postby RedBlood » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:49 pm

mighty mo wrote:seriously never heard of him and cannot even remember him  playing against us or in the last euro championships for turkey ....... i am thinking if i have seen a player a few times and i cannot remember him that means he is :censored: lol...... but that is fact....... he must be average and nothing special probably why he is not on any clubs radar and he stills plays in the :censored: poor turkey league

mate hes just turned 22 maybe thats why

hes a great little player with are money problems & the silva deal now off its a good shout
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill