Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby C-R » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:00 pm

johnbarnes » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:51 pm wrote:With the consent of the club, I decided to speak out to the press  :;):
http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/media-w ... n-for-deal

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

I don't think even your words will change it sadly
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:00 pm

johnbarnes » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:51 pm wrote:With the consent of the club, I decided to speak out to the press  :;):

Can't see it happening myself mate, owners from these ex-soviet satellite states are notoriously difficult to do business with.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Doeboy » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:05 pm

Can't see Shakthar budging. Maybe something in the £35m region may just get it done but think anything below that they will be dismissed
Doeboy

Postby Doeboy » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:07 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:00 pm wrote:
johnbarnes » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:51 pm wrote:With the consent of the club, I decided to speak out to the press  :;):

Can't see it happening myself mate, owners from these ex-soviet satellite states are notoriously difficult to do business with.

Agree mate, very hard to deal with unless you slap the asking price on the table.  So late in the day now and so far apart in valuation, looks dead in the water
Doeboy

Postby C-R » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:16 pm

probably more bollox

Radio station Cope in Spain are claiming that Real Madrid winger Denis Cheryshev is set to join Liverpool

In other news..

Schalke general manager Horst Helte has revealed that the club are trying to convince Joel Matip to sign a new contract and stay at the club
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:33 pm

Lets see then a month to negotiate and we started slowly with an extremely promising teenager we loaned straight back to his parent club ,but sufficient enough to suggest Klopp will build for the future ,then came Caulker on loan which didn't exactly set pulses racing. Then came the news of Teixeira ,closest thing to Suarez pundits said ,and those who Googled manically were once again sucked in again. Now with the transfer window about to slam shut with the same kind of noise and sense of finality a cell door makes when its no longer ajar we find ourselves staring at the walls in disbelief.

We need to find ourselves a damn good lawyer  :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:59 pm

Denis Cheryshev is set to join Liverpool tomorrow according to Spanish journalist Paco Gonzalez (take it or leave it, probably Sh*t but never know)
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:21 pm

Must admit don't know the guy, but the quote from "This is Anfield" isn't particularly encouraging.

Most comfortable on the left wing, Cheryshev is able to operate in any position along the forward line, but his delivery from the flanks is his most useful asset.

With a move for Shakhtar Donetsk’s Alex Teixeira looking unlikely this January, Cheryshev represents an alternative for Klopp.

Whether he has the requisite quality to star in the Liverpool first team, however, is dubious.

Most notably, Cheryshev’s questionable work rate would see the winger jar with Klopp’s high-intensity attacking ideal, while he is arguably not an upgrade on James Milner or the blossoming Jordon Ibe.

With Sheyi Ojo looking capable of making the step up the first-team squad following impressive displays in the FA Cup, signing Cheryshev would be a strange move for the Reds.

But if Real are willing to part with Cheryshev on a short-term loan deal, it may prove to be a strong piece of business.

The Russian would add quality to Klopp’s squad and, perhaps more importantly, provide him with another stop-gap option, with a view to returning for Teixeira in the summer.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:24 pm

We've been linked with Cheryshev for about the past 4 windows so if this deal happens i seriously doubt it was Jurgen's idea. I wouldn't even mind but Cheryshev's YouTube video must be the most underwhelming of any winger on the face of the planet as well, he looks shyte.
Our squad is already jam packed with average players and I don't see the point of bringing more in.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:13 pm

I agree mate. With the amount of fixtures we've got any good addition is welcome.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby ethanr » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:20 pm

Is the window closing today? Sunday? Or does deadline day always get pushed to the following Monday when it lands on a Sunday?
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:30 pm

Window shuts at 11pm tomorrow, Monday 1 Feb
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:23 pm

I remember the final day in 2011 window. Its was madness.  Carroll and Super Suarez.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:52 pm

Rumours going around were going to make a final bid for Texiera.

Plenty of rumours will be flowing tomorrow.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby maguskwt » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:40 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:24 pm wrote:We've been linked with Cheryshev for about the past 4 windows so if this deal happens i seriously doubt it was Jurgen's idea. I wouldn't even mind but Cheryshev's YouTube video must be the most underwhelming of any winger on the face of the planet as well, he looks shyte.
Our squad is already jam packed with average players and I don't see the point of bringing more in.

2nd choice cause we can't get Texeira. Is it getting very familiar or what?
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill