Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby johnbarnes » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:47 am

Doeboy » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:39 am wrote:Klopp will have a list of target's. If we can't get them in and the transfer committee suggest alternatives,don't think JK is the the type to compromise and run with that.  I could actually see him resigning in that situation

I don't think he would resign under those conditions ^^^. I don't think he's a quitter.
However he'll shake the ***** out of JH and FSG with the KOP firmly behind him, fighting for the club.
That said - JK will be given the same amount of $$$$ if not more than the last management had over the same period.
This I have NO DOUBT!
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby leeroy74 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:30 pm

eds » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:44 pm wrote:
leeroy74 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:38 pm wrote:I put this in the Klopp thread but maybe it should go here instead...

Sturridge, Origi, Courtinho and Skrytl returning to traing and Klopp says..

"These are our transfers, four new players for LFC! It’s good for us of course"

this kinda bullsh!t Rodgers came out with regularly and got crucified for. I tell ya lads, I'm seeing nothing to convince me anything is different. He's had 1 full transfer window and even though we're desperate with injuries and out of form players not 1 new signing has come through that door.

Here you go fella, this will cheer you up:

http://www.espnfc.com.au/club/liverpool/364/blog/post/2798461/jurgen-klopp-hasnt-improved-liverpool

Another deluded opinion piece on why things were so much better under uncle Brendan and how Klopp is a horrible manager.

Funny how we never saw these "brilliantly written pieces" appearing when Rodgers was 4 months into the job and struggling.....even worse.......

Looking up Rodgers league record after 15 league games he was 4 wins, 7 draws, 4 losses compared to Klopp's 6 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses.

But let's not compare apples with apples.  :laugh:

OK you thick ***** I wasn't comparing anyone and I never said it was better under Rodgers.
stop making lies up to start a fight you puff.
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:04 pm

leeroy74 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:30 am wrote:
thick *****  better under
to start a puff.

Erm ? Maybe there's a subliminal message here  ?   :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Soupyzrx » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:20 pm

johnbarnes » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:47 am wrote:
That said - JK will be given the same amount of $$$$ if not more than the last management had over the same period.
This I have NO DOUBT!

Man, I hope you are right, because Herr Klopp is not gonna be terribly pleased with what these players are doing to his reputation. I know he didn't choose them, but it's still gonna reflect on him.
If he can't get this shower to play for him, he's gonna have to rebuild the team from the core up, and that's going to cost some serious dinero.
I guess we'll see their intentions in the summer window. We need to spend big. And with Guardiola coming to Citeh and no doubt going to be doing a bit of shopping, everybody's prices will be shooting up. All the decent ones anyway. Hope he sell the living daylights out of that mercenary wee sh1t Sterling, and his stupid sideburns! I fear they're going to be formidable (City that is, not his sideburns), and I'd hate to see that despicable wee ball bag benefit from it.
I just hope Guardiola doesn't talk Suarez into following him to Citeh. That'd be a real heartbreaker.
Soupyzrx
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Doeboy » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:41 am

johnbarnes » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:47 am wrote:
Doeboy » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:39 am wrote:Klopp will have a list of target's. If we can't get them in and the transfer committee suggest alternatives,don't think JK is the the type to compromise and run with that.  I could actually see him resigning in that situation

I don't think he would resign under those conditions ^^^. I don't think he's a quitter.
However he'll shake the ***** out of JH and FSG with the KOP firmly behind him, fighting for the club.
This I have NO DOUBT!

I just think Klopp will want more control and the final say on transfers and if FSG undermine him by not bringing in the targets he wants and start suggesting alternatives, I don't think he he will tolerate it and I really could see him walking in that situation. Don't think Klopp is the type to accept working with one arm tied behind his back like maybe Rodgers wss.
Klopp seems an all or nothing kind of guy and will need to feel he has the complete backing of FSG to help meet the massive expectations of the club.
Doeboy

Postby C-R » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:12 am

Alex Teixeira could be off to China http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football ... nsfer-News
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:22 am

If true, then shows the lad is just chasing money. Best avoided
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:53 pm

7_Kewell » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:22 am wrote:

If true, then shows the lad is just chasing money. Best avoided

:laugh: really? Really???
The article said tge Brazilian doesn't want to go there!
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:56 pm

@Mag

Who knows what to believe anymore

I hang my hope's on the stat i posted on the JK thread this morning, that in JK's first summer in charge at Dortmund he cleared out 17 players from his squad

That is some overhaul, i think he would struggle to do it here based on the amount of our players on massive wages and the massive fee's paid for them, would FSG sanction a mass clear out at bargain prices??  I am unconvinced, but remain hopeful  :grinning:
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:48 pm

Looks like the transfer committee are still calling the shots to me.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby maguskwt » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:56 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:48 pm wrote:Looks like the transfer committee are still calling the shots to me.

Yup...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:03 pm

Liverpool have signed Joel Matip
3 FEB 2016

Schalke defender Joel Matip has signed a pre contract agreement with ​Liverpool and would make him their first signing of a busy summer.

According to Corriere dello Sport, the deal is all signed and the player rejected approaches from other clubs including Manchester City and a contract renewal at present club Schalke 04. Liverpool have been linked with a Bosman transfer of the Cameroon International since Jurgen Klopp took over at Anfield. Matip's contract is due to expire in June this year. Matip has been at Schalke since 2000 and has gone on to make over 170 appearances for the first team. Schalke have attempted to get Matip to sign a new contract but the player has so far refused to agree a new deal.

Joel Matip is a German born Cameroon international so would not require a work permit to play in the English Premier League. Matip would be seen as the first piece in the jigsaw of rebuilding the fragile Anfield club's defence and Klopp also hopes to add Neven Subotic in the summer from Borussia Dortmund.

Sources:
http://metro.co.uk/2016/02/03/rumour-jo ... l-5660935/
http://www.90min.com/posts/2925864-live ... _aid=36575
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:47 pm

Good ol metro :-D

Wasn't this more or less a done deal?
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:09 pm

I think Klopp should sign a carpenter to board up our goal. We'd concede less that way...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby redshade » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:26 pm

Lol or even a shabby brick layer that will build a tattered wall.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill