Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby SkippyRed » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:08 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:00 am wrote:
johnbarnes » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:51 pm wrote:With the consent of the club, I decided to speak out to the press  :;):
http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/media-w ... n-for-deal

Can't see it happening myself mate, owners from these ex-soviet satellite states are notoriously difficult to do business with.

Chelsea never have a problem doing business with them.

I can't see anyone coming in, which just sends our season into the coffin and nailed up. Look forward to next season instead.
SkippyRed
LFC Advanced Member

Postby C-R » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:25 am

This morning's garbage for you so far on deadline day...

Guillem Balague ...... "‏At this moment in time, Liverpool are NOT looking at him (Cheryshev) but he is looking for a way out even on loan"

and from the bull$hitters that are skysports... A deal may happen between Liverpool and Shakhtar for Alex Teixeira

Sky are so vague, would be like me saying that tomorrow Mignolet may flap at a corner from Leicester City  :no
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:30 am

maguskwt » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:40 am wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:24 pm wrote:We've been linked with Cheryshev for about the past 4 windows so if this deal happens i seriously doubt it was Jurgen's idea. I wouldn't even mind but Cheryshev's YouTube video must be the most underwhelming of any winger on the face of the planet as well, he looks shyte.
Our squad is already jam packed with average players and I don't see the point of bringing more in.

2nd choice cause we can't get Texeira. Is it getting very familiar or what?

:nod

Some last minute "panic" buys have cost us a fortune in recent years for very little return, e.g. Carrol, Balotelli and Benteke. Honestly at the point where I'd prefer we didn't buy anyone unless 1,the price is right and 2, it's the managers choice.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby C-R » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:52 am

At this stage of the day it is highly unlikely Liverpool will be signing anyone. Things, of course, can change but the expectation at Melwood is for a relatively quiet day. (Dominic King)
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby johnbarnes » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:31 am

RE; - Cheryshev, IF RM are willing to loan the player with them still paying the majority of his wages then I'd like to see us opt to bring him in.
He can cross the ball, which is better than having no-one who can cross the ball. May just get Big Ben chiming again!
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby C-R » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:52 am

James Pearce of the Echo says..."Jurgen Klopp is prepared to battle on until the end of the season with his existing squad."
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Doeboy » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:35 pm

No point in signing more ***** and then struggling to shift them when they are on good, long contracts. Rather just go with what we have and wait until the summer when we are much more likely to get the players we want.
Doeboy

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:39 pm

C-R » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:52 am wrote:James Pearce of the Echo says..."Jurgen Klopp is prepared to battle on until the end of the season with his existing squad."

Disappointing when you consider that we are 8 points off the pace in the prem and this is Jurgen's first window in charge.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:07 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:39 pm wrote:
C-R » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:52 am wrote:James Pearce of the Echo says..."Jurgen Klopp is prepared to battle on until the end of the season with his existing squad."

Disappointing when you consider that we are 8 points off the pace in the prem and this is Jurgen's first window in charge.

I agree very disappointing....Even 1 Max 2 players could have done wonders...
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:13 pm

Can't say I'm that gutted if no one else comes in. I'd rather Klopp bring in players he WANTS rather than paying over the odds for his 3rd or 4th choices in January.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby leeroy74 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:37 pm

same old bull from the top. Nothing has changed.
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby leeroy74 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:38 pm

I put this in the Klopp thread but maybe it should go here instead...

Sturridge, Origi, Courtinho and Skrytl returning to traing and Klopp says..

"These are our transfers, four new players for LFC! It’s good for us of course"

this kinda bullsh!t Rodgers came out with regularly and got crucified for. I tell ya lads, I'm seeing nothing to convince me anything is different. He's had 1 full transfer window and even though we're desperate with injuries and out of form players not 1 new signing has come through that door.
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby C-R » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:02 pm

NUFC & LFC trying to come to a financial agreement over Enrique but chance to sign Teixeira is 100% gone. (Dom King)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... rpool.html
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:18 pm

Going to be a dull day i guess.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:24 pm

leeroy74 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:38 pm wrote:I put this in the Klopp thread but maybe it should go here instead...

Sturridge, Origi, Courtinho and Skrytl returning to traing and Klopp says..

"These are our transfers, four new players for LFC! It’s good for us of course"

this kinda bullsh!t Rodgers came out with regularly and got crucified for. I tell ya lads, I'm seeing nothing to convince me anything is different. He's had 1 full transfer window and even though we're desperate with injuries and out of form players not 1 new signing has come through that door.

Well, we got Caulker but I know what you mean, he's hardly a game changer.
All in all this has been a very disappointing window, it's going to be pretty [f*ck]ing difficult for Jurgen to put his stamp on the team if he's not allowed to bring anyone in.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill