Liverpool in vieira race

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby bng89 » Thu May 04, 2006 7:50 am

Vieira= Evil
Liverpool FC 1892
bng89

Postby PCG77 » Thu May 04, 2006 11:21 am

Vieira would add experience to the reserve side filled full of 17 year olds!!! He ain't coming...
PCG77

Postby Judge » Thu May 04, 2006 5:10 pm

TheoRacle wrote:JonnyM:- a list of 'respected' sources is the only way to go IMO. We'll still get people ignoring it tho' :D

are you still wearing that anorac  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Thu May 04, 2006 6:08 pm

why would we need him. hes to old to consider him solid for the future and anyway why would we need some one else in that position.
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Fri May 05, 2006 9:06 am

Another thought is why would we need Viera who is approx 31 years old when we've got the younger version :;):
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 2520years » Fri May 05, 2006 10:07 am

I'd rather spend the money elsewhere, but this simply isn't going to happen anyway.

What's the next rumour..?
After Lineker spending a week with Maradona, the new super-fit Argentinian World Cup winner has agreed to make a comeback.  Leicester City of the Coca-Cola Championship can afford his £200k/week wage demands because no transfer fee is required.  The club have a history of employing international superstars too, having taught Emile Heskey all he knows.  Maradona was quoted as saying "Where's Leicester?"

It's true, I promise.
My earliest memory.
2520years

Postby anti-hero » Sat May 06, 2006 3:13 am

:D

Joaquin to move to Liverpool because he is unhappy at Real Betis.

Transfer fee rumoured to be around 10 million pounds.

Here's the link.

www.youfuc.kingtool.com

:wwww
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tommycockles » Mon May 08, 2006 3:31 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:If The Rumour Mill is going to be the dominant forum on this mesage board this summer, I might draw up a list of reputable sites which people can cut and paste articles from to discuss, and sites which print s*i*e which are not to be cut and pasted from.

RAWK do something similar and it works on there.  Is anyone up for this?  It just means we are all reading stuff from reputed journalists instead of two-bit gossip sites like this.

If I get no replies due to the nature of this thread I will start a poll myself later on it.

..or we could just have a Welsh Wizzard thread where all :censored: rumours like this could be posted within the Rumour Mill(no offence meant Joko- unless you are Welsh Wizzard in disguise).

Personally I wouldn't want Veira, even at a good price the money would be better spent on a right -winger or striker!!
tommycockles
LFC Super Member

Postby HacksawJimDuggin » Mon May 08, 2006 3:37 pm

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/newsfeed/?name=Football

This is an excellent site that updates every few minutes. It covers many football websites and pulls rumours/transfers/stories from the various sites as they happen. Good source of information.
HacksawJimDuggin
LFC Super Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed May 10, 2006 4:44 am

It's all bullsh*t, but just to humour Joko:

We have no need for Viera, but once Hamann leaves, we'll look a bit short, imho.

Viera's a damn good player, and I'd sign him if the price were right.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 73-1141222089 » Fri May 12, 2006 3:46 pm

Vieira? ??? After 1 season and 13+ million pounds?
You gotta be kidding me! Juve must be nuts if this is even remotely true.....

But for the sake of discussion..... why sign him? Even at a good price, he's wages would be astronomically higher than Didi...
Plus, he'd probably want to play every match and can cause a serious disruption in our dressing room..... The man can still cut it in the prem but I doubt that Rafa'd go for him even if Juve was selling him.....

My two cents worth at any rate.
73-1141222089

Postby luvliverpool » Sat May 13, 2006 3:45 am

joko wrote:Liverpool - Reds joined in French superstar race
02 May 2006 10:18

clubcall

Manchester United could rival Liverpool in the chase to sign Juventus midfielder Patrick Vieira - according to reports in Italy.

Claims emanating from Europe suggest that the Italian club could be willing to sell the 29-year-old French international in the summer.

Liverpool were previously linked with the former Arsenal star, who reportedly could favour a move back to the Premiership with Manchester United now interested.

Sir Alex Ferguson has previously tried to sign the player in the past, who could be available for less than the £13.75million Juve paid Arsenal in the summer for his services

Well I cant see him joining Manure..........not after Captaining Arsenal!!!!!!!

We dont need him tho, gets sent off to many times for me
Anfield The Home And Heart Of Football
luvliverpool

Previous

Return to The Rumour Mill