Alves to join by end of window. - From spanish pundit ballague

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby 66-1120597113 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:26 pm

welsh wizzard wrote:Daniel Alves will still be coming to Anfield by the end of the Transfer Window. Spanish pundit Guilme Ballague or how ever you spell it has comentated on this the money from the qulifier into the group stages will be spent on Alves.

Aye dead on WW!! You should have put it in your wonderful world of w@nk. :laugh:

You believer every rumour you hear lad!

I hope Phils reading this cause your gonna feel one of his rants. :oh:  :nod  :buttrock
66-1120597113

Postby 66-1120597113 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:28 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Image

:laugh:  :laugh: Nice one that had to read it twice!!
66-1120597113

Postby The Red Baron » Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:29 pm

:D  :D  :D
You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older.
Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman.Stuff you pay good money for later in llife
The Red Baron
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:20 pm

welsh wizzard wrote:I will speak to my Uncle Albert tonight and ask him if he has heard anything on this issue, He is doing some more electrical work at Anfield this week. If you all remember back in July around the 4th i think it was he heard then that Kuite, Bellamy, and Pennent would all be joining the club. Its in my wonderfull world of W*nk thread. So that proves that all my info i get is not wankkk.  But good old Uncle Albert is my best reliable contact. So will see what he says later on tonight...

Do you also have an uncle called Merlin?  :)

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby skipper » Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:51 pm

:laugh:   Nice one.   :D
You'll Never Walk Alone

RIP Phil
skipper
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Raj_Xedos » Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:07 pm

i think the alves deal is dead, i think if anything woodgate is more of a possibility........
Raj_Xedos

Postby adamnbarrett » Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:09 pm

welsh wizzard wrote:Daniel Alves will still be coming to Anfield by the end of the Transfer Window. Spanish pundit Guilme Ballague or how ever you spell it has comentated on this the money from the qulifier into the group stages will be spent on Alves.

fucking bollocks

1. Money is already spent
2. Now we have pennant
3. we have finnan and kromkamp
4. the reason we didn't sign him is because he was too expensive.
5. You are saying it will happen.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Raj_Xedos » Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:13 pm

adamnbarrett wrote:

fucking bollocks

2. Now we have pennant

adam,

do u think we'll sign anybody else??
Raj_Xedos

Postby adamnbarrett » Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:18 pm

Raj_Xedos wrote:
adamnbarrett wrote:

fucking bollocks

2. Now we have pennant

adam,

no
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Raj_Xedos » Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:20 pm

adamnbarrett wrote:
Raj_Xedos wrote:
adamnbarrett wrote:

fucking bollocks

2. Now we have pennant

adam,

no

is there anyone who u think would complete the perfect picture??
Raj_Xedos

Postby adamnbarrett » Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:26 pm

Raj_Xedos wrote:
adamnbarrett wrote:
Raj_Xedos wrote:
adamnbarrett wrote:

fucking bollocks

2. Now we have pennant

adam,

no

is there anyone who u think would complete the perfect picture??

another midfielder, probably central mid because we are looking a bit thin there with momo injured and zenden not really good enough in centre midfield.

Another right winger wouldn't hurt but we have both stevie g and pennant who can play there. We also have paul anderson who I think should be given a try in the first team at some point.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stoney » Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:26 pm

Raj_Xedos wrote:is there anyone who u think would complete the perfect picture??

Angelina Jolie

:D
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:27 pm

Its from a sh.it sauce like Marca, but I would prefer him than Lucas breakyerlegs Neil.
Blame Babblefish for the translation, wheres our Sabre :D

THE PLAYER DOES NOT DISCARD TO LEAVE IN THE NEXT DAYS Alves leaves the opened door to the Liverpool The lateral matador of Seville Daniel Alves left clear today that he still does not forget, of the possibility that the Liverpool, that already tried to file months back to him, makes a last supply by its services before concludes the summer period of hirings, next day 31 of August.

In declarations to diverse Sevillian means, from Rio de Janeiro did not hide that it leaves the opened door to this possibility on a last attempt of “reds”. “Until the term is not closed, it is not possible to be said that I will remain. There are still days that are, the only thing that worries to me at the moment is the party of Levante and, when the term is closed already we know all the decisions that we have taken”, said.

And it is that Alves knows much that has been revalued after its remarkable performance in Supercopa of Europe of the past Friday. “The players, when they gain things, repel very many, mainly when he gains rivals of the importance of Barcelona. We have given a little the return him to the world with that party”, needed.

Therefore, the Hispanic-Brazilian leaves the opened door to that hypothetical option of the Liverpool. “I am very to taste in Seville and, of course, I would not be a deception to have left, but I also must think about the future of my woman and my daughter. What I say is that if I go away, and if I remain well, equal, because I am very to taste here”, it referred the zaguero, that also alluded to the possibility of improving its present contract with the sevillistas.

Thus, Alves remains to the expectation and it even remembers that in own Seville there was a player who left with Liga already begun, in the last campaign. “Here already it passed with our companion Sergio Ramos, who played the first party of League and later he left. Still we cannot assure nothing”, insisted.

http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/futbol/...llo/683065.html
Last edited by Ciggy on Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:39 pm

I would love Alves to come, but I think we may have to wait till Christmas, or even next summer.
account deleted by request

Postby Raj_Xedos » Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:06 pm

stoney wrote:
Raj_Xedos wrote:is there anyone who u think would complete the perfect picture??

Angelina Jolie

:D

LOL.....brilliant, how would she look in the showers after a match!

(mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm)
Raj_Xedos

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill