Alfonso alves

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby Zi-Dan Agger » Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:44 pm

Heerenveen-supporter wrote:Hello coop,

The Dutch league is a good competition, but league’s like the Premiership are much stronger. I think it’s like:
A: England, Spain and Italy
B: Germany and France
C: Holland and Portugal

This year it’s not good at European stage. Only PSV plays in the Champions League and AZ is the only Dutch team in the UEFA Cup. Ajax, Heerenveen, Groningen and Twente are already out. Helsingborgs IF (with Henrik Larsson) defeated Heerenveen with 5 against 1, while we won at home with 5-3. It was not good, because we have a better team. The results of the Dutch team are an incident, I think.

About Alves: Alves is a smart player. Sometimes you don’t see him, but suddenly he can score. It is absolute the best striker i’ve ever seen in Heerenveen. And we had players like Tomasson, Van Nistelrooij, Allbäck (played for Aston Villa) and Huntelaar. Alves has also a very good free kick. A lot of keepers don’t know how the bal is going on the goal, very strange kicks!

I hope Alves will stay this season, but I think it’s 50-50 in January. I think he can make it at Liverpool, one of the most beautiful clubs in the world! It’s of course a big step, but I think he can do it.

Better than Van Nistelrooy and Huntelaar hey.... We're supposedly after huntelaar for a lot more money than what we'd get alves for and I think we all know what RVN done in both the spanish league and more importantly the Premiership.  Only bad thing ive heard about this alfonso alves is that he is very lazy at times, almost like Yakubu, only turns up when he wants to.  Anyone else heard anything about this?
Zi-Dan Agger

Postby LFC3409 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:58 pm

I think it'd be a good signing, if only we could offload Crouch or Kuyt.
LFC3409

Postby destro » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:34 pm

Either Kuyt or Crouch in a straight swap would do for me, maybe more chance with Kuyt as far as settling in etc, but it would all depend on which one if any Rafa would let go.

Obviously its all just a rumour at the moment but IF it was to happen maybe Kuyt for the reasons above would be the one to make way.
destro

Postby Heerenveen-supporter » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:59 pm

Zi-Dan Agger wrote:Better than Van Nistelrooy and Huntelaar hey.... We're supposedly after huntelaar for a lot more money than what we'd get alves for and I think we all know what RVN done in both the spanish league and more importantly the Premiership.  Only bad thing ive heard about this alfonso alves is that he is very lazy at times, almost like Yakubu, only turns up when he wants to.  Anyone else heard anything about this?

Hello,

Huntelaar and Van Nistelrooij are great strikers, of course. But Alves is a complete player. A strong and quick player, smart, good shot and he has the skills to make some good solo’s. He can play 90 minutes bad, but he can always score. When I have to choose, I will choose Alves. He’s really the best striker i’ve ever seen in Heerenveen. And I was already under the impression of Huntelaar and Van Nistelrooij.
Heerenveen-supporter

Postby Heerenveen-supporter » Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:07 pm

Hello again,

First of all: congratulations with the 1-2 win at Everton! Nice.

Is there some news about Alves in the English press? There are always a lot of rumours, but I don't hear a lot about Alves. In Holland there are no rumours at this moment.
Heerenveen-supporter

Postby Elchris » Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:53 am

Hey Heerenveen -supporter , you speak like Rafa Benitez....:D

Is Alonfo a pacey striker who has speed to burn..?? How much (money) you think he's worth on the market..?

One more thing , what do you think about babel..
Elchris

Previous

Return to The Rumour Mill