Alves and villa to join within the next week! - Last two pieces!

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby welsh wizzard » Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:36 am

Its looking good Alves to join along with Villa during the next week. By all accounts Villa will put in a transfer request knowing that Liverpool are after his signiture and thats the only destination he wants to be at. Valencia will make things difficult but they know they can't hold a player against his wishes. They will try and get the best possible price for the player in the region of 17m. Liverpool will put an initial bid in for just under 10m but are willing to go near the 16m price to get there man. Expect a deal to be concluded within the next week. Rafa has around 30m to spend on new players, with 6.5m gone on Bellamy, 10m been agreed with Seville now for Alves, the rest will be pushed towards the sale of Villa. Rafa is excited as these are the final pieces to complete his Premiership winning team. As part of his recent 4 year deal he signed, he wanted the signings with the budget available. Players to leave obviously cisse on loan to Marseilles, Traore,warnock,diao,Hamman,Kirkland at the moment.
Aurellio and Gonzales are formalitys, Alves and Villa are the other two. Can't wait for the season to begin we have a premiership winning squad there.
                                    Reina
finnin             carra              hypia                aurellio

alves               gerrard             alonso             gonzales

villa                bellamy
dudek
kromkamp
palleta
agger
rise
kewell
sissoko
crouch
fowler
anderson
zendon
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby clik » Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:43 am

welsh wizzard wrote:Its looking good Alves to join along with Villa during the next week. By all accounts Villa will put in a transfer request knowing that Liverpool are after his signiture and thats the only destination he wants to be at. Valencia will make things difficult but they know they can't hold a player against his wishes. They will try and get the best possible price for the player in the region of 17m. Liverpool will put an initial bid in for just under 10m but are willing to go near the 16m price to get there man. Expect a deal to be concluded within the next week. Rafa has around 30m to spend on new players, with 6.5m gone on Bellamy, 10m been agreed with Seville now for Alves, the rest will be pushed towards the sale of Villa. Rafa is excited as these are the final pieces to complete his Premiership winning team. As part of his recent 4 year deal he signed, he wanted the signings with the budget available. Players to leave obviously cisse on loan to Marseilles, Traore,warnock,diao,Hamman,Kirkland at the moment.
Aurellio and Gonzales are formalitys, Alves and Villa are the other two. Can't wait for the season to begin we have a premiership winning squad there.
                                    Reina

dudek
kromkamp
palleta
agger
rise
kewell
sissoko
crouch
fowler
anderson
zendon

if this is true i will be a happy man, but i cant see us gettin Villa aswell,
Dreams do come true......Istanbul 2005
clik

Postby Redman in wales » Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:54 am

no. i really cant see villa coming here. he is happy in spain... and would cost far too much than we can afford at the mo.... hell at the moment its hit-or-miss whether we can afford 10mil for kuyt let alone 16-17mil
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby welsh wizzard » Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:56 am

Believe me its true this time!!!

Think about it 30m to spend.

morientes went for around 3.5m

cisse will go after loan for around 6m

Kirkland will go for around 3m

warnock, traore, diao combined for around 3.5m

16m coming in on sales.

The money is there!!   Reina, Alonso, Garcia who i forgot to mention earlier have persuded Villa to join them.
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby clik » Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:04 am

still not convinced wizzard, but ive wanted villa for a while i rate him highly but 17m is somewhat unrealistic???
clik

Postby babu » Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:08 am

Wonderful world of.....

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:11 am

we've got more chance of getting ricky villa!

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby clik » Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:16 am

red37 wrote:we've got more chance of getting ricky villa!

true :rasp
clik

Postby RedWolf35 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:18 am

welsh wizzard wrote:Its looking good Alves to join along with Villa during the next week. By all accounts Villa will put in a transfer request knowing that Liverpool are after his signiture and thats the only destination he wants to be at. Valencia will make things difficult but they know they can't hold a player against his wishes. They will try and get the best possible price for the player in the region of 17m. Liverpool will put an initial bid in for just under 10m but are willing to go near the 16m price to get there man. Expect a deal to be concluded within the next week. Rafa has around 30m to spend on new players, with 6.5m gone on Bellamy, 10m been agreed with Seville now for Alves, the rest will be pushed towards the sale of Villa. Rafa is excited as these are the final pieces to complete his Premiership winning team. As part of his recent 4 year deal he signed, he wanted the signings with the budget available. Players to leave obviously cisse on loan to Marseilles, Traore,warnock,diao,Hamman,Kirkland at the moment.
                                    Reina

dudek
kromkamp
palleta
agger
rise
kewell
sissoko
crouch
fowler
anderson
zendon

Wizard your full of sh.t

Who's your scource this time?  David Icke?

You are amusing though 

:D
RedWolf35

Postby Redman in wales » Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:30 am

welsh wizzard wrote:Believe me its true this time!!!

16m coming in on sales.

The money is there!!   Reina, Alonso, Garcia who i forgot to mention earlier have persuded Villa to join them.

:no

1. we dont have 30mil to spend - where did you get that figure from?

2. cisse - loan for 1 season which means we wont see a penny until the end of next season

3. kirkland - 2mil (too injury prone - great risk to anyone is scaring people away)

4. we have to sell warnock, traore, diao first before we use any money from them .... at the moment - nobody wants any of them!

and most importantly 5: villa is happy is spain and will not hand in a transfer request.... believe me that is true!
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:47 am

babu wrote:Wonderful world of.....

W*nk!  :laugh:
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby welsh wizzard » Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:25 am

Redman in wales wrote:
welsh wizzard wrote:Believe me its true this time!!!

16m coming in on sales.

:no

1. we dont have 30mil to spend - where did you get that figure from?

2. cisse - loan for 1 season which means we wont see a penny until the end of next season

3. kirkland - 2mil (too injury prone - great risk to anyone is scaring people away)

4. we have to sell warnock, traore, diao first before we use any money from them .... at the moment - nobody wants any of them!

and most importantly 5: villa is happy is spain and will not hand in a transfer request.... believe me that is true!

Listen mate if we haven't got 30m to spend after sales from transfers out and what we already had available then i'm the Queen.

Rafa was promised funds available when he signed his new contract.

Kirkland will go for around the 3m, and believe me even with his injuries there will be takers.

warnock and traore will attract buyers, diao maybe not! Cheryou or however you spell it has gone for undisclosed fee prob in region of 1m.

Cisse will go on loan with 6m being quoated as a downpayment to secure him to marseilles this summer after his loan has expired in January.Talks are ongoing with that at present.

The final one Villa wanted to come to liverpool last season but Valencia put a better offer in to his former club and thats how he ended up there. The vibes are now he is desperate to play in the premiership with his close friends at the club he wanted to go to last season. Reina,Alonso and Garcia has had an influence during the world cup to persude him to put in a transfer request at Valencia. So he can't be that happy there!!

So all in all we can afford it, we do have the money and during the next 7 days you will see more developments.
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby HacksawJimDuggin » Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:40 am

I have a feeling that Welsh Wizzard might be right on this one. A lot of subtle comments have been made in the press (Garcia saying he wants Villa, Reina talking about Villa his best mate) etc. Maybe it's blind optimism but I dearly hope so.

What a summer's transfer dealings that would be. :D
HacksawJimDuggin
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:40 am

More chance of me getting a Villa in Spain.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby welsh wizzard » Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:50 am

Ciggy wrote:More chance of me getting david Villa in Spain.

More chance of getting David Villa in Spain!!

Thats right ciggy and we will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :grinning:
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to The Rumour Mill