Torres - Rent Boy - What now

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:44 pm

He still knew where the back of the net was though...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby jacdaniel » Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:12 pm

I imagine he is talking about our previous owners, if he is then fair enough.  They were C*nts and even Reina admits he considered leaving.
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby maguskwt » Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:57 am

jacdaniel wrote:I imagine he is talking about our previous owners, if he is then fair enough.  They were C*nts and even Reina admits he considered leaving.

When he put in the transfer request, we our current owners and Kenny in charge and the owners just sanctioned the purchase of Suarez... He didn't give the new owners and Kenny a chance and jumped ship. It's as simple as that...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:58 am

If he'd have stayed with us and found his mojo again...    we'd of been looking at top 2 this season.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:54 am

i'd like to see him come back. he'll link us well with the type of players with have.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:53 pm

am starting to wonder how much longer he'll stick it out with the Chavs....especially now Vicente Del Bosque is saying that Torres needs to up his game in order to play in next summer's Euros.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:31 pm

7_Kewell wrote:am starting to wonder how much longer he'll stick it out with the Chavs....especially now Vicente Del Bosque is saying that Torres needs to up his game in order to play in next summer's Euros.

he'll have to take a massive pay cut if he wants to leave. £170,000 a week right? Given his current performance levels Chelsea will have to take a hit on the 50 mil and Torres on his weekly wage, which will be especially difficult for Torres considering he isn't half as marketable as he used to be.

In short, he's fucked
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby metalhead » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:58 pm

He won't make the Spain squad in the euros that's for sure
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:40 pm

To be honest, after 12 months of consistant under performance and constant pressure the lad must be burnt out. I bet he'd willingly leave the club but is prisioner to both his wages and his contract. If someone at Bayern, Roma or Valencia for example said come play for us for 80 thou a week he'd be at the airport within the hour just to escape the nightmare. Its gone past a joke, its really sad, he's destroyed.
Last edited by Reg on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:00 am

Reg wrote:To be honest, after 12 months of consistant under performance and constant pressure the lad must be burnt out. I bet he'd willingly leave the club but is prisioner to both his wages and his contract. If someone at Bayern, Roma or Valencia for example said come play for us for 80 thou a week he'd be at the airport within the hour just to escape the nightmare. Its gone past a joke, its really sad, he's destroyed.

he will be looking for a loan move in the summer imo.
he had it all when he was here and now he cant get a game for neither club nor country and he's still technically in his prime age wise.
i hope he has had some serious words with his advisors for putting him in this situation.
its a sad sad story but he made the bed that he now lies in so i have very little sympathy for him.
the grass isnt always greener on the other side.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:18 am

I would still have him back and i would love it if he returned.

I know the subject is polarised and a lot of fans wouldn't want him back but I honestly believe if he was to return we would not only forgive him but also restore his career.

He is not a bad player, he is a player who has no confidence, playing in a team that is not his style with players who rarely pass to him. Put him back here where he would have the support of a team looking for him all the time and a system that plays to his strengths. He would thrive again.

Get for under £20m and that is value right there.
Last edited by SouthCoastShankly on Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:26 am

I wouldn't.

He didn't give a damn when he left us, and his words when he joined Chelsea with regards to joining a bigger club and the way he disregarded everything to do with Liverpool makes me laugh. Not often does comeuppance make an appearance but when it does, its to be enjoyed. Its not sad what's happened to him, its just desserts. Like Michael Owen didn't give Rafa a chance, Torres never gave Kenny a chance, and the club have moved on.

Sad what has happened to him? no, hilarious? oh yeah ! :D
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:05 am

Soldado replaced him in Spain and scored a hattrick, so I think it's clear to see where his place has gone.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:26 pm

Kharhaz wrote:I wouldn't.

He didn't give a damn when he left us, and his words when he joined Chelsea with regards to joining a bigger club and the way he disregarded everything to do with Liverpool makes me laugh. Not often does comeuppance make an appearance but when it does, its to be enjoyed. Its not sad what's happened to him, its just desserts. Like Michael Owen didn't give Rafa a chance, Torres never gave Kenny a chance, and the club have moved on.

Fair point. I was hurt too but at the end of the day if it meant forgiving to get back that striker we signed in 2007 I would.

If Kenny approached him and convinced him to return. He made a heartfelt apology. Would you give him a chance?
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:38 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:I wouldn't.

Fair point. I was hurt too but at the end of the day if it meant forgiving to get back that striker we signed in 2007 I would.

If Kenny approached him and convinced him to return. He made a heartfelt apology. Would you give him a chance?

guarantee it's the 2007 striker then I'd snap your hands off, though if its the one that we're currently seeing I'd say fk no!
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion